Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Babestation on Freeview channel 33

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation on Freeview channel 33
Of the 16 main girls who used to be on PartyGirls, the only ones yet to appear on freeview Babestation are
Morgan, Charlie and Tiffany.

Of the girls who were only on PartyGirls less than 6 times, Anna has been on already, Jade will hopefully be on soon, TJ and Carmen have gone to EliteTV, Lolly is on Partyland, Cathy Barry is on the Pad, I saw somewhere recently that Cara has left, I think Lynsey only does the dayshow now and I dont know if Lori will be on or not.

Not having Sky, someone might like to indicate if there are any other girls from sky who we might get to see on channel 33.
20-05-2009 14:26
Find all posts by this user
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for that information The Watcher. Its quite interesting that only three main Party Girl girls are yet to appear on Freeview. They are all favourites of mine; Morgan is my No 1 girl (as mentioned before on here!), Charlie I think has a fantastic slim body but with lovely boobs and Tiffany is just so unpredictable. I also quite like Jade; as you can tell I'm a boob man! Still both Paige and Melanie look promising "new recruits" and I'm sure will go from strength to strength. COME ON MORGAN!
20-05-2009 16:16
Deb x Away
Master Poster

Thanks TheWatcher. Very interesting stats.

TheWatcher Wrote:Of the girls who were only on PartyGirls less than 6 times, Anna has been on already, Jade will hopefully be on soon
I can't remember Anna being on PartyGirls - must've missed that one Sad
Also, I could've sworn I saw Jade on channel 33. Damn, my memory's not what it used to be...eek

TheWatcher Wrote:Not having Sky, someone might like to indicate if there are any other girls from sky who we might get to see on channel 33.
I don't have Sky either, but I'm wondering if Tara might make an appearance sometime - I did notice she made her Freeview debut on PartyPeople the other night, so maybe she'll do channel 33 also Smile
20-05-2009 18:58
Shandy Offline

lori will be on, when she's back from cannes, think she's on the 26th or something?

wasn't jade on it the first night? can't remember. am sure all of them will be at somepoint as its just a matter of rotation.
20-05-2009 18:58
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Oh god don't mention Charlie time for some other girls to get their chances.

I agree Morgan should get her self onto BS 33 get her boobies out pronto!, Morgan has a nice set of knockers.

I am not complaining though I like Donna's titties they are the biz! would like to see Jade naked and of course Lori..... I don't think Lori would get her nice nipples out I think I will have to leave that to the imagination.

anymore girls and I will explode!
20-05-2009 19:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

shandyman Wrote:lori will be on, when she's back from cannes, think she's on the 26th or something?

wasn't jade on it the first night? can't remember. am sure all of them will be at somepoint as its just a matter of rotation.

yep jade was on the very first night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
20-05-2009 20:17
Deb x Away
Master Poster

So tonight we had the 'Smile TV' big red bus logo/trailer until 12.07ish am...then suddenly they're on and the textbox is asking people to text in for: Tiffany's 'big and fake' boobs, Jodie's 'big and natural' boobs, or Geri's 'fashion boobs'

I clearly missed something vital in that first seven minutes - what in the world are 'fashion boobs' ??? eek Big Grin
21-05-2009 00:36
Bunna Away
On Leave

I don't care about fashion as long as she's flashin' Tongue

I tuned in late too Deb,good to see Tiffany back on,I never noticed till tonight how cute & sexy her nose is...

Thank you and goodnight!
21-05-2009 00:56
Deb x Away
Master Poster

It's Tiffany's first night on Freeview 33, Bunna, isn't it? Big Grin
I hadn't noticed her nose either...but now you mention it...Wink
21-05-2009 01:00
Bunna Away
On Leave

Yes, I believe you are right Deb, it is Tiff's debut on this channel.
Although, to be honest I look on this new channel as the continuation of PartyGirls...after a short interlude

oh look Geri has just come on with her 'fashion boobs' Tongue

Thank you and goodnight!
21-05-2009 01:11
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV