Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average

Glamour Chase on TV

Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

RE: Glamour Chase on TV
(26-11-2010 13:07 )vila Wrote:  There is a post by Admin, but it is not in reply to mine and merely states that Megan (allegedly) replaced Danica.

If it's only allegedly, was Megan on that channel or not? The lineup given by Glamour Chase was Danica, Georgie, Paige, Louise. As far as I know it was Megan, Georgie, Paige, Louise. Am I right or am I wrong?
26-11-2010 13:44
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2010 13:44 )Count Spankula Wrote:  
(26-11-2010 13:07 )vila Wrote:  There is a post by Admin, but it is not in reply to mine and merely states that Megan (allegedly) replaced Danica.

If it's only allegedly, was Megan on that channel or not? The lineup given by Glamour Chase was Danica, Georgie, Paige, Louise. As far as I know it was Megan, Georgie, Paige, Louise. Am I right or am I wrong?

It's funny how it's called Glamour Chase, yet most of the women aren't from Glamour Chase! I liked Georgie's outfit last night, but despite the nice visuals of the channel, it's currently the tamest channel on TV and just a renamed Partyland. More picture ads were popping up last night. So lame.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 14:37 by mrmann.)
26-11-2010 14:36
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(26-11-2010 13:44 )Count Spankula Wrote:  If it's only allegedly, was Megan on that channel or not? The lineup given by Glamour Chase was Danica, Georgie, Paige, Louise. As far as I know it was Megan, Georgie, Paige, Louise. Am I right or am I wrong?

You're right, because whether Megan was on the channel or not must be a matter of fact, so it can't be allegedly. We know that Danica wasn't on that night, so either Megan was on or she wasn't.
26-11-2010 14:39
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(25-11-2010 18:01 )vila Wrote:  The Cellcast cameramen are a disgrace. Most of them seem to have no idea of what is required in order to make a good presentation and no competence in the actual handling of the camera. They can't frame their shots properly to take account of the clutter of OSGs etc, or the girls' movements. Their use of the zoom button is deplorable. There are many occasions when it's required but not used and vice versa. On the other hand when they do use it in the right circumstances the result is often a sub-amateurish disaster.

This is hardly surprising if getting a job as a Cellcast cameraman still depends on who you know rather than what you know and that even an out-of-work footballer can just walk in and be handed a camera.

As regards callers, last night I got the distinct impression that they didn't have very many. Some of the lack of activity could be because they had little stimulus to respond to.

It's not like the required standard for this type of entertainment is something you'd expect in a top Hollywood studio, but you've raised some interesting issues...

As far as camera operators are concerned, it's not difficult to understand why companies like Cellcast will go for the cheaper option instead of a professional (for the reason stated above). Having said that, I think most companies in this industry are still far too content with the status quo.

This brings me onto your point about what you know and who you know. For example, I recently made a contact (a producer of a Film & TV company) via a business connection, who has pretty much guaranteed a good deal for one of my other projects in the New Year due to this connection vouching for me. The irony is, even if someone vouches for you in this industry, most companies generally expect to do the deals cheaply. This is fair enough, if you're talking about the kind of example you've made regarding a former camera operator. However, when it is about doing a deal with someone who previously had major players such as the Sporting Life and BETDAQ Exchange approaching them to do business, then it's unrealistic. They just don't seem used to negotiating business deals that would be more or less standard in other industries.

Regarding Glamour Chase, Cellcast have clearly gone for a safe rebrand than try and move onto the next level with a new format. It would be a shame if Cellcast continued with this trend, as they are one of the few companies in the industry who are best placed to potentially move things onto the next level and attract a wider audience.

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
26-11-2010 15:09
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(26-11-2010 13:44 )Count Spankula Wrote:  

(26-11-2010 14:39 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(26-11-2010 13:44 )Count Spankula Wrote:  If it's only allegedly, was Megan on that channel or not? The lineup given by Glamour Chase was Danica, Georgie, Paige, Louise. As far as I know it was Megan, Georgie, Paige, Louise. Am I right or am I wrong?

You're right, because whether Megan was on the channel or not must be a matter of fact, so it can't be allegedly. We know that Danica wasn't on that night, so either Megan was on or she wasn't.

I inserted "allegedly", not because I thought there was any doubt about Megan being on the show, but because I thought the suggestion was that she had been brought in specifically to replace Danica and we don't know whether or not that was the case.

If Megan was drafted in as a replacement, Glamour Chase must have known the situation well ahead of the start of the show. If she was already rostered to appear and simply stepped in to make up for the absence of Danica then maybe it was, as the Count suggests, a no show by Danica. Either way, I think it's deplorable conduct by Glamour Chase not to have the decency to explain the circumstances to Danica's disappointed fans.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2010 16:05 by vila.)
26-11-2010 16:04
Glamour Chase Offline
Apprentice Poster

hey guys

Sorry for the Danica confusion, she was scheduled to join the show but after irreconcilable differences she will be back on Elite TV.

We are working towards a top lineup with fresh faces as well as your favourites
26-11-2010 18:23
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

you worked out shes a moody mare then lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-11-2010 18:33
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(26-11-2010 18:33 )HannahsPet Wrote:  you worked out shes a moody mare then lol

"True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!"

You might wanna rethink you're signature

26-11-2010 18:48
Glamour Chase Offline
Apprentice Poster

Guys, bit of good news for (some of) you... Stevie Louise Ritchie will be returning to your screens this Sunday night, only on Glamour Chase!

make sure you all welcome her back Smile
26-11-2010 18:53
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ jay$ will be wanking himself senseless over that news. Wink
26-11-2010 18:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV