babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Babestation review thread.
I watched the whole of the Camilla-Yvette 2-4-1 live at midnight last night.
The best girl-girl action I've seen on Freeview Babestation/Partyland since the old original PartyGirls show. Very entertaining, wish I had recorded it.
I did flick over to BS2 for a few seconds. Lori and then Jada were on there while Camilla and Yvette were doing their stuff.
22-11-2009 12:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2009 12:41 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I watched the whole of the Camilla-Yvette 2-4-1 live at midnight last night.
The best girl-girl action I've seen on Freeview Babestation/Partyland since the old original PartyGirls show. Very entertaining, wish I had recorded it.
I did flick over to BS2 for a few seconds. Lori and then Jada were on there while Camilla and Yvette were doing their stuff.

Yes I thought you'd agree. I thoroughly enjoyed it even though Yvette was involved!CAMILLA I think is BRILLIANT at the moment and tugging Babestation forward to where we wnt it to be! WELL DONE! and thanks Cellcast!
22-11-2009 13:18
Donald Trump's "Hair" Offline
Junior Poster

(22-11-2009 10:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Please tell me that I didnt miss anything "special" from PAIGE,LORI or JESSICA last night while I was enjoying CAMILLA! Thanks.

I watched babestaion xtra for a while last night, Paige was on partyland quite a bit, but nothing really happens on there so you didn't miss out. I watched Caty Cole on Elite, thought she was great.
22-11-2009 16:53
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2009 16:53 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  
(22-11-2009 10:28 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Please tell me that I didnt miss anything "special" from PAIGE,LORI or JESSICA last night while I was enjoying CAMILLA! Thanks.

I watched babestaion xtra for a while last night, Paige was on partyland quite a bit, but nothing really happens on there so you didn't miss out. I watched Caty Cole on Elite, thought she was great.

Thanks for that;thats good news! I was really enjoying my naked Camilla.
22-11-2009 17:23
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I am going to have one very extremely small complaint about BS1 last night, great performances from the two main girls on in Camilla and Yvette, don't you just wish Camilla pulled Yvettes briefs down and off. What I was going to say is that if the girls are going to do these long sections, would it not be a good idea to do all of them as a 2-4-1, then at least we have the chance to see most of the girls doing a section on that particular channel, I for one was looking forward to seeing Lori and Jada, seeing as these two have got naked recently, but I think they must have stayed on the other channels as no space could be found for them to appear on BS1.
22-11-2009 20:40
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-11-2009 20:40 )matt38 Wrote:  I am going to have one very extremely small complaint about BS1 last night, great performances from the two main girls on in Camilla and Yvette, don't you just wish Camilla pulled Yvettes briefs down and off. What I was going to say is that if the girls are going to do these long sections, would it not be a good idea to do all of them as a 2-4-1, then at least we have the chance to see most of the girls doing a section on that particular channel, I for one was looking forward to seeing Lori and Jada, seeing as these two have got naked recently, but I think they must have stayed on the other channels as no space could be found for them to appear on BS1.

Yes I thought that: I thought it was a BRILLIANT show despite a lot of Yvette! but apart from PAIGE briefly no other girls showed up.I too was hoping to see LORI and Jada and was very disappointed and quite upset!Please Cellcast it was good but almost a "Two girl show";please sort it but keep the nakedness!
Thanks all.
22-11-2009 21:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I don't have much to add to the above comments re BS1 on Freeview last night but I'm slightly at odds with them in that although the Camilla/Yvette section was good I wouldn't rate it as Freeview's best. I think that honour goes to Amanda/Charlie on BS2 several weeks back. The recent incident when Yvette gripped Kelly's nipple in her teeth was also a lot raunchier but lasted only a couple of minutes - nothing like long enough to rate as a section.

BS2 was almost 5 hours of Lori and Jada in the domination room, so nothing to complain about there! I say 'almost 5 hours' because at one point Jada must have had an emergency of some sort as she left the bed and was replaced by Jessica, dressed rather inappropriately as a nurse, who was on for 2 minutes before Jada came back. Must be the shortest ever stint on babe tv!

On BSxtra Paige read out a text asking for Cleo, who by that time had left to go to Partyland, to get her boobs out. Paige said they'd had already had Cleo's boobs out earlier. If that happened it must have been on Sky as it wasn't on any of my FV recordings but I can report that on PL Cleo's right nipple was on display for about half a minute before she spotted it and scooped it back to safety. Both her nipples made a few more escape attempts during that section but she was wise to them by that time and managed to thwart their efforts. PL was mostly Cleo and Jessica (who used a fair bit of oil) and finished with an hour and a half of Paige. All quite good by PL's slightly tamer standards.
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2009 23:34 by vila.)
22-11-2009 23:22
Neil-B-Art Offline
Daryl's Neil

I don't think Cleo's ever got them out, black tape on them yes, thats all so far.

Daryl~Jodie~Ella~Alex~Megan~Reede
My Art Group On Facebook
Bryci Miller Hottest Solo Girl Ever!!!!!
22-11-2009 23:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;how are we? I recorded BS1 as usual in the hope of seeing all of the girls (except Yvette!;SORRY).The girls on last night were;LORI,STEVIE,Alex Adams,Jada,Megan,JASMINE,Ella and Yvette.Of those I saw all of them except Ella and JASMINE! My plan failed again;I think thats a snag of eight girls,three shows and long sections for each!The show started with STEVIE and Yvette in a 2-4-1 session and then Yvette was on in her own section for about 34 minutes. Thats all right I thought it could be all right!In keeping with the recent BS1 tradition two girls went naked;LORI and Jada again. Otherwise Alex Adams had a solo section and Megan was on twice;once with cream and at the end in the shower;the first time I'd seen her in the shower;very nice! LORI and Jada did just one section each when they went naked;GOOD GIRLS;no CAMILLA but still nakedness! The set was a dominating set which I'm not too keen on BUT as JASMINE didnt show (again!;I keep missing her I have deleted my recording;LORI and Jada were lovely naked but I have footage of that from last time.So not a bad show;but not my sort of theme and no JASMINE again! if she had been on I would have kept it;I still havent got any footage of that lovely young busty girl;PLEASE CELLCAST put her on BS1 next time! I bet JASMINE put on a good show/s somewhere else;NOT FAIR! Anyway I'm glad I recorded the show just in case;it really wasnt bad just that my main reason for recording it didnt appear.Sods law again! Work now then;I'll see you later especially after 10.00/10.30ish(out again!) to see which girls are on and which sets are where.Thanks for your help guys;see you later.
23-11-2009 08:45
Topman 47 Offline
Master Poster

Stevie also went naked for the first time - for quite a while - did you not get this on your recording?

23-11-2009 11:51

Click here to watch Babestation TV