gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

MSG 4 BEE!

biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: MSG 4 BEE!
ickle_bee Wrote:oh bless ya!!!!im on show in mornin 2moro babes was gun leave a long message but im so tired i cant keep my eyes open, we'l hopefully have a longer chat in mornin!!! love ya xx

When R U on again Bee? Love ya 2! xxx

I am glad U had a good show. Did U miss me? Smile

Did U manage to find out anything about what I asked U on Weds?

Smile 2 is definitely finished now, the channel is still on but it is blank, has been for days now.

Someone quoted the line about leaving U in my will or naming my 1st child after U and he said I'm a legend! Yeahhh! Smile No more loser 4 me!

Oh, I wanted 2 say, when I was in the supermarket today, I saw a magazine, it was 'Closer' magazine but because the title was hidden a bit by another magazine I thought it was called 'Loser', then I realised. I thought they'd made a magazine in my honour!!

Next time we chat I would really like to get through a few things on my list, if that is O.K. Like 'My Name is Earl' I watch that show.

Did U see the last msg I sent just b4 the end of the show today? What's wrong with Scrabble anyway?

I hope U have a lovely weekend too. U deserve it!

Oh yeah, btw - Didn't U once say that U don't believe in marriage? So, have U changed ur mind? Am I the exception 2 the rule as it were? Are U single again? *eyebrows raised*

I'd luv a hug from U, here's a virtual one....

*Hugz*

P.S.

Thank U 4 all the lovely things U said, yes U definitely did put a smile on my face! Smile

Sorry if I am going on, I keep thinking of things 2 say and editing my msg.

xxx

Officially Bianca's #1 fan!
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2009 17:42 by biancafan173.)
20-03-2009 15:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I have a friend who can help you, he's called Dr Kevorkian.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
21-03-2009 04:38
ickle_bee Offline
Junior Poster

Hey Im On the show again on wed 3til 8.30pm
24-03-2009 11:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

hahahaha now this made me laugh.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-03-2009 12:04
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

ickle_bee Wrote:Hey Im On the show again on wed 3til 8.30pm

Hey thanx Ickle Bee! I should be able to chat 2 U at some point. Got some things I need 2 ask U. I don't want 2 say 2 much on here because no-one seems 2 like me on here, I don't care though.

I hope U have a nice day. xxx

24-03-2009 13:58
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

biancafan, I tried to PM you, but you don't have the option enabled; so I'm going to say it publicly instead. Quit thinking about the others members' opinion of you, for goodness' sake! You just post what you want to post; if you aren't being abusive to anyone (which you aren't), then you've got as much right to be here as anyone else. Your rep counter is all in the positive, so not everyone has a low opinion of you; believe me when I tell you there are people on here with much worse reputations than youBig Grin

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
24-03-2009 14:09
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

It's not that we don't like you biancafan, it's just we feel you may be putting a little too much of yourself on here for public consumption. As long ass the lovely Bee doesn't mind it doesn't particularly matter anyway.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
24-03-2009 15:46
biancafan173 Offline
Junior Poster

rickhardo Wrote:It's not that we don't like you biancafan, it's just we feel you may be putting a little too much of yourself on here for public consumption. As long as the lovely Bee doesn't mind it doesn't particularly matter anyway.

Thanx. I don't really care what the others think. I will still post what I think. I know Bianca does not mind, she likes me! Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 24-03-2009 18:33 by biancafan173.)
24-03-2009 18:32
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

biancafan173 Wrote:
rickhardo Wrote:It's not that we don't like you biancafan, it's just we feel you may be putting a little too much of yourself on here for public consumption. As long as the lovely Bee doesn't mind it doesn't particularly matter anyway.

Thanx. I don't really care what the others think. I will still post what I think. I know Bianca does not mind, she likes me! Big Grin

I don't not like you, I just think you're fucking weird but hey, why should my opinion matter???? Big Grin

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
24-03-2009 19:30
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

rumbletum Wrote:
biancafan173 Wrote:

I don't not like you, I just think you're fucking weird but hey, why should my opinion matter???? Big Grin

Now that's funny, comedy gold
24-03-2009 19:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles