Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Tonights delight

shatos Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tonights delight
Jabber Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:from what i hear the producers are to busy to give a fuck

Who says that then? About the girls, not the channel.

Summer
20-02-2009 17:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gillespie Offline
Senior Poster

Hexit Wrote:no m8 she's just usless. im thinking they dont want to make a go of the channel at the nightime. she had 3 calls while i watched for 45 mins, i duno what happend after that i fell asleep....

lol says it all

So, I suppose I'm a breast guy?
20-02-2009 17:21
shotdown Offline
Junior Poster

shatos Wrote:
Jabber Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:from what i hear the producers are to busy to give a fuck

Who says that then? About the girls, not the channel.

Summer

Nice. That's it, grass her up... make a scene of it. Rolleyes
21-02-2009 08:09
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

The horror show continues......
Last night, first we have a plastic chested blond, only to be replaced by another version for the late show.
This show's crap! turned over to compare with the MILF channel. She was a lot better and cheaper!
23-02-2009 12:36
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

chatty Wrote:The horror show continues......
Last night, first we have a plastic chested blond, only to be replaced by another version for the late show.
This show's crap! turned over to compare with the MILF channel. She was a lot better and cheaper!
Oh dear, how to win friends and influence people eh?
Perhaps if you spent some time reading on here you'd know who people were before you insulted them. Rolleyes

Hey, what do you know, I didn't go off on a rant... yet Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
23-02-2009 15:12
archie Offline
Senior Poster

Red Wrote:
chatty Wrote:The horror show continues......
Oh dear, how to win friends and influence people eh?
Perhaps if you spent some time reading on here you'd know who people were before you insulted them. Rolleyes

Hey, what do you know, I didn't go off on a rant... yet Wink

Saw the show last night and Chattys right. I guess each to thier own as far as favs are concerned, but the girl on last night was awful. Unless you're blind yourself, why would you have an unhealthy appetite for watching this junk. And if you're confused, or her manager, try getting her to give at least an attificial smile to those expected to pay £1.50/hour. Not insults, just professional curtesy to pay punters.
23-02-2009 15:33
tsurugi Offline
Banned

not got a big problem with nikki lee she just aint my type but each to their own,she's not bad but just puts very little effort into it didn't seem like she got many calls anyhow
23-02-2009 16:35
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

archie Wrote:Saw the show last night and Chattys right. I guess each to thier own as far as favs are concerned, but the girl on last night was awful. Unless you're blind yourself, why would you have an unhealthy appetite for watching this junk. And if you're confused, or her manager, try getting her to give at least an attificial smile to those expected to pay £1.50/hour. Not insults, just professional curtesy to pay punters.
I don't watch the channels often at all except for a flick through to keep an eye on people I know as I'm way to busy. Obviously you must've been watching though Tongue

Tsurugi - No probs, no girl is going to be everybody's type. Hell I'd be scared if she thought I thought of her that way Big Grin

TBH I think more mic time would help the ladies in general, as would working as a duo as it helps to have someone to bounce off and keep going during the quieter spells in the wee small hours and that way callers phone in and less quieter times

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
24-02-2009 03:13
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

Red Wrote:
archie Wrote:Saw the show last night and Chattys right. I guess each to thier own as far as favs are concerned, but the girl on last night was awful. Unless you're blind yourself, why would you have an unhealthy appetite for watching this junk. And if you're confused, or her manager, try getting her to give at least an attificial smile to those expected to pay £1.50/hour. Not insults, just professional curtesy to pay punters.
I don't watch the channels often at all except for a flick through to keep an eye on people I know as I'm way to busy. Obviously you must've been watching though Tongue

Tsurugi - No probs, no girl is going to be everybody's type. Hell I'd be scared if she thought I thought of her that way Big Grin

TBH I think more mic time would help the ladies in general, as would working as a duo as it helps to have someone to bounce off and keep going during the quieter spells in the wee small hours and that way callers phone in and less quieter times

Get f@cking real. You obviuosly have a vested interest in this BABE. Be up front. Are you her manager, or is it you've paid over lots of money on calls, and now in denial that its all been a big mistake!
And no, I didn't have your tinted glasses on.
24-02-2009 16:31
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

What interests I have are my own business and those of people I trust. Needless to say you aren't going to make it on that list any time soon with you lack of tact and respect.
Let's just drop it at the fact that we disagree and let the thread back on topic shall we as looks like we're never going to agree. Got to say, your loss Tongue

24-02-2009 18:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV