babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average

Producer

Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

RE: Producer
Hello Mr. Producer man. Everything Hexit said makes perfect sense, but further to that if you do establish a text service be brave and charge less for the texts. If you charge £1.50 for texts and get twenty in a two hour period, you're splitting £30 with the service providers. If you charge 50 pence per text (significantly lower than your competitors) and consequently get 200 texts in the same time period your splitting £100 with the operators. Everybody wins. The same principal applies if you start providing pics for mobile download, charge less and you'll sell more. Try looking at viewers as potential customers to be enticed in and then kept happy, rather than cash cows to be milked mercilessly like some of your competitors do.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
24-01-2009 10:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dreamlander Offline

I'd like to add a 12th commandment Smile Thou shall sort out the cameras please! If they are the same make and model set them up the same.Even Stevie Wonder can see that one is overly blue and the other overly red! They also have different aspect ratios which is not at all flattering to the girls' figures Smile or guys making caps to go on here and help promote your channel.This should take zero pennies and about 1 minute of your time Big Grin

Dreamlander

We don't want you to be a clone of the other channels,just a little more professional in what you do on air. This channel and HV are the only night shows I watch!
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 12:06 by Dreamlander.)
24-01-2009 12:03
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

DOGFACE WIZARD Rolleyes
Is this for real?
Confirmation from admin i think.
Anybody could claim they are a 'producer' after all.
If proved correct maybe a sub forum for Chatback can be launched to segregate all these fragmented posts?

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 12:35 by $h!ny h3lm3t.)
24-01-2009 12:05
HEX!T Away
Retired

well that was clever. the show dosnt normaly start till after 2pm and today amy williams is on at 1:30...
come on guys cut the girls that work for you a break and let the viewers know what time the show is gona start.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-01-2009 14:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

oh and she's wearing a thong tha thong thong thong.... let me se that thhhhooooonnnnggg ... ah shit im gona have that damn thong song playing in my head all day now Sad

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-01-2009 14:32
datalossfs Offline
Yes - I Promote April

I'd wish they would make up their mind what overlay graphics to use, pick a style and stick with it and make it your own as its the identity of the channel at the end of the day, it needs to be viewable and readable and well placed and uncluttered on the screen without intruding too much on the centre of focus of the camera feed.

April's Official Site http://www.aprilsummers.co.uk

April's Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77867111000

April's Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...0420444941

April's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/April-Summers/61483588284
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2009 15:10 by datalossfs.)
24-01-2009 15:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nigma Away
Master Poster

Hexit Wrote:oh and she's wearing a thong tha thong thong thong.... let me se that thhhhooooonnnnggg ... ah shit im gona have that damn thong song playing in my head all day now Sad

He speaks the truth..

[Image: 20695e24541896.gif]

(shame she seemed to get told off for that little flash)

And, now I too have that damn song stuck in my head..
24-01-2009 15:33
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Nigma Wrote:He speaks the truth..
Now THAT I am liking very much!!

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
24-01-2009 15:40
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder if Amy will stay on for a while after 9.pm?, coz I wanna see more of that cute ass!!!
24-01-2009 17:09
DOGFACE WIZARD Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hi guys not working today, one of the other producers are....please keep this feedback coming....im still noting it all down.....ie. i to think the text service is a great idea....and all topics will be brought up in the next meeting.....
Many thanks
DOGFACE
24-01-2009 17:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV