Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2010 20:12 )elitetvonline Wrote:  Boys boys boys.........Love her or hate her lets just clear it up once and for all. Ms Daniels is one of the top girls on ANY channel. I know this. I see the numbers, week in and week out and I have been doing this for over 6 years.
She has her own style which some love (Wazo, Dionne Fan etc ) and some hate (Chilly, Chilly etc). What I dont get is If you dont enjoy.........why not switch over? (Genius I know but those buttons and all those channels do have a purpose).
Also she is Little Ms Elite having been with the company from day 1. She was there night in and night out when we first launched and has continuously delivered, she's always been there when needed and has worked very hard for Elite. So if anyone has anything negative to say about Dionne then expect to get the old football fan style "Fuck Off" everytime!
Every girl has a different style and different ways of generating calls/servicing their fanbase. Its totally cool not to like a particular girls style of performance etc but some of the statements/views contained within the last few pages of this thread have been ridiculous to say the least.
Well that's me done. Wazo I am sure Dionne will be most pleased to know that you have again been defending her honor so i will be sure to let her know.
Nice one,

Jamie.xx

now you're in the hot seat Jamie, if she's a massive earner for you then you must be stacking calls... also, can you ask her to ditch one of her pairs of knicks... we all love it when she has solo knicks... I don't ask for much... it's not like I want her to do a Caty or anything. cheersCool
21-12-2010 21:13
Find all posts by this user
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

(21-12-2010 20:57 )Chilly Wrote:  You know you've hit a nerve when aceman65 Jamie makes a desperate attempt to defend his little princess. Rolleyes In fairness to him, he does have more time on his hands to post in the Elite TV threads now, especially as he no longer has to worry about going in the babe forum award threads to constantly moan about his babes being paired up against each other. Let the mods decide if things on here are becoming 'ridiculous' is what I say. Oh, well done Wazo for sticking up for her. I'm sure she'll reward you for it one day. Wink

Well, sorry to disappoint you buddy. But I'm definitely not Jamie, if that's what you were trying to imply. Damn, I wish I was. I'd love to work with all those hot babes every day. Big Grin But dragging my name into an argument, that I have never got involved in, is even beneath your usual low standards. Surprised

I used to have a laugh at your antics, at seeing how many members you could bait into biting back at you. But you have changed. Sad

Have you made it your new task for the following year, to see if you can piss off all 45,000 members, and try and spoil every thread on the forum. eek
21-12-2010 21:51
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

^^^^ Whoosh! Lol. [Image: whistleit4.gif]
21-12-2010 22:08
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(21-12-2010 20:12 )Wazo Wrote:  You seem to have missed the bit in my post were i said the other's i have had run in's with in the past an we managed to resolve our differences.

This forum as i have said numerous times is a laugh Bounce to me i do not under no circumstances take it seriously Big Grin i have no differences or issues with you wazo i respect your opinion and i see this as us debating which i find fun Wink
21-12-2010 23:31
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(21-12-2010 20:57 )Chilly Wrote:  You know you've hit a nerve when aceman65 Jamie makes a desperate attempt to defend his little princess. Rolleyes In fairness to him, he does have more time on his hands to post in the Elite TV threads now, especially as he no longer has to worry about going in the babe forum award threads to constantly moan about his babes being paired up against each other. Let the mods decide if things on here are becoming 'ridiculous' is what I say. Oh, well done Wazo for sticking up for her. I'm sure she'll reward you for it one day. Wink

For someone who seams to find Elite so boring etc you seam to spend a hell of a lot of your time either watching Elite or hanging out and posting in the Elite section of the forum. Remember all we need to do is click on your name and we can see all your recent post history. With the amount of posts that have the word Elite next to them it does seam that you are in some way fixated with our poor little channels?
Tongue
22-12-2010 01:17
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(22-12-2010 01:17 )elitetvonline Wrote:  For someone who seams to find Elite so boring etc you seam to spend a hell of a lot of your time either watching Elite or hanging out and posting in the Elite section of the forum. Remember all we need to do is click on your name and we can see all your recent post history. With the amount of posts that have the word Elite next to them it does seam that you are in some way fixated with our poor little channels?
Tongue

For someone who seems to be so 'fixated' with my posts in the Repeat TV Elite TV threads, well, you could always add me to your ignore list if I'm hurting your feelings. Tongue This Kitty Lea syndrome seems to be catching. Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2010 01:40 by Chilly.)
22-12-2010 01:28
2Bud Offline
Liverpool FC

I think that Dionne is Elites best babe, well she is in the top two anyway, it is hard to pick between her and Sophia Big Grin But to be honest I couldn't care less about the call stats etc, All I do is watch these shows, and I could watch Dionne for hours, I always enjoy her shows.

My Favourite Babes: Ella, Adele, Cali, Dionne, Sophia

Liverpool FC
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2010 01:32 by 2Bud.)
22-12-2010 01:30
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

good god, what happened in this thread last night, a wave of madness running over it, debate is good but this is just people having a go at each other, just step back from the keyboards and take a breath
peace to you all peepsSmileSmile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-12-2010 14:27
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Dionne Looking great in white tonight Tongue Cause of the Late start most of my caps will be posted 2morrow.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2010 02:45 by Wazo.)
27-12-2010 01:08
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Looking stunning in a black vest to start things off tonight Tongue

Bazinga!
27-12-2010 22:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV