Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Sorry but what I actually see is one of the softest thing that I had ever see in bs history. You can see more in a 22.15 prime movie on rtl. The girls are nice but so soft its terrible. Like a show for teenage boys who would like to see her first breast in life.
29-01-2021 23:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(29-01-2021 23:54 )Eastern3 Wrote:  Sorry but what I actually see is one of the softest thing that I had ever see in bs history. You can see more in a 22.15 prime movie on rtl. The girls are nice but so soft its terrible. Like a show for teenage boys who would like to see her first breast in life.

yes

i think i was right at Miss Mojo normally 1st day at show - and doctor evil has won

(15-01-2021 10:26 )patocha Wrote:  dam no "Miss Mojo"
- by the way i only know MOJO when i look Austin Powers films (Mike Meyers as secret agent), and he lost his "Mojo" - means Libido, if i understand correctly

today 2nd day - lets see

by the way - alieen likes the handy most so far - i think new record - see in vid section
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2021 10:47 by patocha.)
30-01-2021 10:46
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Yes. I must say... the show goes downhill at the moment.

I only watches for a bit but that was one of the softest shows ever.
30-01-2021 14:18
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

One of the saddest things yesterday was also that merry was not online another night with wrong shedules. There was one step into more bad shows at the point where the perv was gone in 2019. But the biggest step into total soft and boring shows was the change from visit x to livestrip. I think the money situation is also terrible at bs24 and the whole thing is in the hand of livestrip. Yesterday was the liveshow on the visit x tv channel much better than on bs24. But as I say id in the past so long they have callers who pay money for this terrible shows so long they will continue. Bs is today a big shadow of the old days in 2011, 2012 or 2018.
30-01-2021 16:48
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Bring back BS perv cam and they'll get some of my money. I'm not prepared to try Visit-X as, from what I can make out, you have to first spend money to see what's going on behind a closed door and experience has taught me this can sometimes be a complete waste of money and time. The UK perv cams appear to make money so why the hell can't the German site do the same.
30-01-2021 17:12
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Thats absolutely right the english system specially with the internet streams on tip basic are perfect and it works.
30-01-2021 20:51
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I said some weeks ago that I thought Livestrip were 'calling the shots'. Yet it gives me no satisfaction to read that others now appear to agree.

Yet looking at the schedule for the next seven days I see not a single LS girl included so maybe even that association has now been terminated. After all every company is there to make a buck and if the income does not come up to expectation......

New 'talent' is always a lottery. The girl may look in and think "I can do that". But when the 'push' comes and she appears stage-fright can come over - my friend from Eurotic said to me 'when I started I really did not know what to do'. Maybe one has too high an expectation and if the girl does stay one has to be more patient just as with Sally who can be more adventourous.

Personally, I get more of a kick out of the soft segment of visit-x (20:30+) and a girl who 'forgets'. A few days ago there was one who had not been on for quite some time and did 'forget'. She laughed of her mistake just as Maxi did when she had a recent brain-fade.
30-01-2021 21:15
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

At the visit x liveshow you have boobs actually before 11pm german time.
Bs24 must have been special laws that forbid them to show tits before 11pmBounce

Maybe its a good thing that bs24 lost his alone standing.
So the producers maybe must start to think and work and be creative.
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2021 22:40 by Eastern3.)
30-01-2021 22:37
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes, vist-x, theoretically, will allow topless live at 22:30 (CET) and topless recorded at 22:00 (CET). But tune in to BS24 at 21:00 and they show topless and tastlefull full nude advertising and their own playout sometimes after 22:00.

So there does appear to be some hypocrecy here. Methinks they follow the main European broadcasting guidelines that no live broadcast before 23:00 will have any toplessness. Same as with the UK which does not show any before 10 pm.

So why would visit-x, a German language channel, differ ? Well their web-site is based in the Netherlands and way back when, when SexySat was based there, there were little barriers. Same with Eurotic technically an Austrian company, which had total nudity all day, who only fell in to line after Germany complained. So I wonder if visit-x actually has a Dutch broadcast licence.

Of course BS24 have in the past shown that they have flouted that rule. The classic case in point was during the LiveStrip 'Berlin' show that featured a very nude Miceala Schafer which even started before 22:00 CET.
31-01-2021 00:55
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

It is absolutely allowed in germany to show tits before 11pm.
It is an bs24 homemade law.
31-01-2021 10:04