Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion
good show from alice last night, several nice outfits with my favourite being the pink and black bikini, although i did like the black dress she wore after that. alice was moving aroung very well too with lots of views of the goodwin bum

7/10 from alice

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
10-07-2011 09:50
Find all posts by this user
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(10-07-2011 00:05 )snookered147 Wrote:  I would like to see Alice in a themed costume..

.. to see her in a bit of themed roleplay as a nurse, policewoman, secretary etc would be fun Big Grin. Combine these with the right set it could be dynamite viewing.

Cannot disagree with you here snookered (i've been saying/asking for this for years about the dayshows). So as Alice is one of the girls that does it for me (hence being a little interested in this thread), i may well watch a night show if this happens!
10-07-2011 09:58
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(10-07-2011 09:35 )eagle_si Wrote:  
(10-07-2011 09:05 )Webbiola Wrote:  Bottled it, drank it down, spayed us with it and smashed the bottle on our heads. How I would like to spray............no that is even beneath my level of stooping.Wink

I do hope that's just a typo Wink

I am sure Alice would like to do that to one or two on here as well. Me, I'm fairly neutered on the subject.Wink

Man cannot live on head alone.
10-07-2011 11:38
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

thought Alice had agreat show love all her outfits.

Would like to see her in a nurseing outfit or a college girl outfit 10/10 for her show the best of the night

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 12:00
K.HarperSe7en Offline
Account Closed

Such a beautiful girl Heart
10-07-2011 12:08
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion
Alice's body looks superb in any outfit, but possibly she's at her best in those skimpy bikinis, like the pink and black one last night.

I absolutely loved it when she stood up at the back wall on the purple bed set - with the camera zoomed out it allowed us to see amazing full-length shots of her incredible body. Maybe the best poses Alice did all night were when she turned to the side, so we could see how round and pert her bum is, how tiny her little waist is, and how big and pert her boobies are BlushBlush

Those fullbody shots were something else.

Thank you Elite and thank you Alice Smile
10-07-2011 20:27
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

(10-07-2011 20:27 )stueyboy Wrote:  Alice's body looks superb in any outfit, but possibly she's at her best in those skimpy bikinis, like the pink and black one last night.

I absolutely loved it when she stood up at the back wall on the purple bed set - with the camera zoomed out it allowed us to see amazing full-length shots of her incredible body. Maybe the best poses Alice did all night were when she turned to the side, so we could see how round and pert her bum is, how tiny her little waist is, and how big and pert her boobies are BlushBlush

Those fullbody shots were something else.

Thank you Elite and thank you Alice Smile

Agree 100% with this. She was also pretty damn hot lying on her back in the same outfit Big Grin It was an absolute pleasure to watch and cap her last night, and going by quiquems' vids, there's quite a lot I missed out on by only watching the first two sessions.

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
10-07-2011 20:52
GNOMEHEAD Offline
No Gnomes in LOTR?!

My opinion is that Alice really is the most beautiful woman on any babe channel and her magazine pictures are always exceptional. As a Londoner, I find her lovely Stoke accent very sexy. Last night she was quite dazzling; sexy, gorgeous, alluring... peerless. The bikini set was spectacular! There's only one problem with Alice- she's not my girlfriend!
10-07-2011 22:22
karpel Offline
Junior Poster

Why stop at girlfriend - the pity is she's not my wife!!!! Apart from that I agree with your sentiments about how she far surpasses all the girls on all the channels 100%!!!!!
10-07-2011 23:16
derek purcell28 Offline
nice man

i agread with 2 guys 100%.

She is enjoyabie to watch too. Has Alice ever been fully naked on the show before. She posted somthing about her boobs on twitter think she was thinking about having them reduse so Alice get urselfs on her twitter page. Her twitter account is @Alicejgoodwin in anyone didnt know

partly blind derek
10-07-2011 23:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV