Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Saw the incident and it was a who cares moment, we had Ash Caty and Mica coming on, much more excitinglaugh
17-04-2010 10:09
Find all posts by this user
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

not seen THE incident yet as like tinker i only watched till around 11...now i'm a big fan of danicas but got to say her show last night was nowhere near as good as the last few weeks...if i remember right her boobs were out a hell of a lot more a couple of weeks ago in the black bikini thing she had on. i think her tease went on a little too long last night which in my opinion why her call rate was well down from past weeks...also she seemed over worried her lady garden was gonna full out so spent much of the night checking all was ok down below.

having said all that i will still tune in next time (if she comes back) to watch the most beautiful babe on telly
17-04-2010 12:39
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

I've suddenly got lost into this thread, because i didn't see the infamous 'incident'. But after reading all the replies on this thread since i last checked it, for the most part people seem to think it was staged. Im not really too concerned, and my personal view she will be back - same time, same place, next week. Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 12:44 by Josh187.)
17-04-2010 12:43
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

theres a video link a few pages back josh so you can watch it

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
17-04-2010 13:06
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(17-04-2010 13:37 )Joker27 Wrote:  I feel the need to say i couldnt care less' does danica care about any of her callers? no do any of her callers geniunely care about her outside from having a wank? No there you goCool

Welcome to the forum the Joker27, nice to see another forum member who can speak his mind. Your post was simple and to the point. I know Danica doesn't care about her Callers - she doesn't know any them in real life, why should she care? I personally don't care for her - because i don't know her or know what her personality is like, and i don't pretend to know her.

Im just concerned that she on my screen regularly because she's great viewing pleasure, nothing more, nothing less.

17-04-2010 13:48
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

It's Danica's understated sexuality that makes her that bit more different and that bit special, as well as her stunning good looks. Your are also aware that beween 12 and 5 in the morning you get the gorgeous Ashley, Mica, Sophia etc who are much more your pump and grind ladies. A perfect combination, so for me, it's just a matter of sitting back and enjoying the variety. No complaints
17-04-2010 15:23
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-04-2010 13:48 )Josh187 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum the Joker27

Hahahaha. You went and jinxed him, Josh! Wink Big Grin
17-04-2010 16:28
mandafan Offline
Junior Poster

I saw the incident and guessed that she got into a strop because someone asked her to stay on a bit longer like she did last week. They have three channels to cover these days.

I'm no fan of plastic puppies but Danica does it for me. Ashley and Caty were great, and with Amanda on BB ond Louise Porter pn BS we had plenty to keep us entertained.
17-04-2010 16:29
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

to add my 2¢ worth- it was obviously staged, but franky who gives a shit ? it was another good show from what i saw (after hours of refreshing annoyed ) and yet the conversation is about the last 30 seconds ! must say though; the only aspect of danicas shows that is getting annoying is the same couple of sets used every time. even if it was done just once PLEASE put danica in the shower. she could even do it in a white top, which would obviously become see-through and then lose it for the last 5 minutes or so if she didn't wanna go topless for the whole segment. just a different setting please. BUT NOT THAT BLOODY DESK/OFFICE.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2010 16:37 by Robot Devil.)
17-04-2010 16:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(17-04-2010 16:36 )Freebird Wrote:  BUT NOT THAT BLOODY DESK/OFFICE.

[Image: smiley-sad010.gif] [Image: smiley-sad023.gif] [Image: smiley-sad052.gif]
17-04-2010 16:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66