Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
(17-04-2014 22:54 )Phonebook Wrote:  Anyone know where I could find caps or vids of Clare?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...78&page=96

Her nightshow thread still alive. For now I guess.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
17-04-2014 23:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Phonebook Offline
Banned

^^^^Cheers buddy, let's fight this censorship!
17-04-2014 23:08
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(17-04-2014 23:08 )Phonebook Wrote:  Cheers buddy, let's fight this censorship!

Not really censorship when the model in question is asking for her content that she doesn't want up taken down. Though it'd be helpful for Clare if she clarified her position on the recent change in stance on caps and videos. A dialogue between the fanbase and the model tends to work both ways. We're more then willing to help as long as the request is reasonable.

17-04-2014 23:23
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

It may be possible to wipe her slate clean as Vicky Thomas did when she decided to quit Babeshows for mainstream but I think there is more footage of Clare than there was of Vicky. I am just glad I have downloaded so many videos/pics of her onto USB sticks for posterity!

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
17-04-2014 23:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Most model agencies will know whether she's been on a babe channel or not!

Type Clare Richards nude on Google and see what pops up...

The name change is what might help the most.

As others have suggested, the producers will need to take down all of her content from the site, as that's too risky to have up, even with a possible name change.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 00:04 by mrmann.)
18-04-2014 00:01
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Interesting to see that she posted this 3 months ago, on her instagram

[Image: 02e491321403969.jpg]
18-04-2014 00:12
Phonebook Offline
Banned

You know, I think, you know that we have to be very careful about the message we're sending out here.

A few of the usual suspects, the crawlers, have been on saying yes Clare, no Claire, three bags full Clare, you know, basically just crawling.

I mean, I don't cap or vid myself but lots of guys have spent a lot of time and money capping and vidding, and is that all just to be thrown overboard? Are we to throw that baby out with this particular bathwater? Not on my watch I say, not on my watch.

A dangerous precedent is on the verge of being set here and I fear for the very future of this forum, and perhaps even the channels themselves, if we start being dictated to about who can or can't be capped.
18-04-2014 00:39
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Phonebook - you won't set a precedent here because I think Clare will reach the conclusion (which I think quite a few people have noted) that she is wasting her time and energy trying to get pics removed.

This is a place friendly to her so I suspect she will probably relent in her request for this forum to remove pics as well.

Ultimately it would be very difficult for her to demand removal of her caps here because she is not the copyright owner; even if she got the S66 bosses to speak to Mods here, I'm not sure copyright applies on free to air channels anyway. They would be unlikely to do so because the forums are all good advertising to them. Mods have a tricky job in cooperating with channels (such as no videos for 8 weeks for RLC) and on balance they do it pretty well.

So whilst I'm all for anti censorship, freedom of speech, etc what we're debating is a nice pair of tits on the TV screen; this probably not the place to draw the lineWink

And I think the reason the crawlers (as you call them) are out in force is because over the years Clare has put the hours in and has more than a little credit built up with us. There are others, and lets call them the malingering, lazy arse, show and take the money, cut me off mid call, waste of screen time, that would get a very different reaction. Oh and Clare asked very nicelylaugh
18-04-2014 01:10
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2014 00:39 )Phonebook Wrote:  You know, I think, you know that we have to be very careful about the message we're sending out here.

A few of the usual suspects, the crawlers, have been on saying yes Clare, no Claire, three bags full Clare, you know, basically just crawling.

I mean, I don't cap or vid myself but lots of guys have spent a lot of time and money capping and vidding, and is that all just to be thrown overboard? Are we to throw that baby out with this particular bathwater? Not on my watch I say, not on my watch.

A dangerous precedent is on the verge of being set here and I fear for the very future of this forum, and perhaps even the channels themselves, if we start being dictated to about who can or can't be capped.

Its not a precedent when it has been done before. Forums more or less function on the whims of its users and studios or content providers allowing said content to be posted. They could just as easily say no caps or videos of any sort to be posted and most forums that don't want any trouble will comply and take down/removed posts/threads.

I'd say a lot of guys spend time and money capping and posting pics and shows for others to enjoy. If that posting is going to endanger the forum, then it isn't worth the trouble it'd bring. If you really need to share the content that is forbidden to be shared, no one is stopping you from making your own forum to do so. Basically, unless your skin is on the line, it really isn't your problem.

If the model is 100% sure this is the route she wants to take, there isn't going to be much to stop her from doing so. Though an explanation or statement wouldn't hurt as to what led her to this conclusion.

(This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 01:14 by TickleTheOrc.)
18-04-2014 01:12
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Wow, talk about disappearing up your own backside...
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2014 04:59 by eyres42.)
18-04-2014 04:58