Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 213 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion

mrichie10 Away
Banned

RE: Dionne Daniels - Chat & Discussion
(21-12-2010 00:26 )Wazo Wrote:  I agree with your post mate but as you rightly pointed out each girl has there own style which wont be to everyone's taste which Dionne's isnt to mrichie's as the other day he said Dionne needs to be more like Charlie or Caty but then again they have a diffrent style to Dionne thats why if he likes the Caty/Charlie style does he still watch an complain that Dionne's style aint like theres surley he has seen enough of Dionne to see she does things diffrent he would be better off putting his time an effort in to watching girls that he does like instead.

With all due respect Wazo i have already explained why i continue to watch and still will watch Dionne and as far as style Dionne has NO style and i did not say i wanted dionne to be more like caty & charlie i said I would like Dionne to take tips from them to improve her performance to make it beta which is two different things at the moment her performance is non existance bladewave
21-12-2010 00:36
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2010 00:32 )Chilly Wrote:  Yet again, Dionne can't leave the guy who's off screen alone. Such a bad girl. Wink Big Grin

Watch a different channel for that laugh
21-12-2010 00:41
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(21-12-2010 00:00 )countryboy Wrote:  Reading between the lines here wazo I think there's general frustration at the lack of variety on elite as a whole among elite fans at the mo, not helped of course by the snow. Dionne has been a real trouper covering and has been on a lot, which we all really appreciate, but her style isn't to everyone's taste, although she has put in some quite good performances lately and when she's on we hope for more of the variety we know she can do.

Emma ashley was exactly the same as Dionne lie there like a doormat and i gave Emma negative feedback on her performance aswell, but for the past 4mths Emma has improve her performance by 110% and is now a great performer, which i have given more positive feedback then negative due to her changing her style to a beta one. Certain members has choosen to take my negatives and dispute them when they were justified at the time and refuse to aknowledge the posititvie feedback i have been giving Emma. I am hoping i can give Dionne great feedback on her performances aswell one day
21-12-2010 00:52
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(21-12-2010 00:36 )mrichie10 Wrote:  With all due respect Wazo i have already explained why i continue to watch and still will watch Dionne and as far as style Dionne has NO style and i did not say i wanted dionne to be more like caty & charlie i said I would like Dionne to take tips from them to improve her performance to make it beta which is two different things at the moment her performance is non existance bladewave

You have to rember that Caty an Charlie perform differently to Dionne so the tips that Dionne could take from them might not be relevant to the way Dionne' performs weatherer people enjoy a performance or not is also down to personal preferences as you dont enjoy Dionne's but others might have thought she had a good or great night.At the end of the day the girls can perform in any way they want as long as there bringing in the calls which Dionne of course does so in the long run as long as your bringing in the calls the way u perform not a issue.

Bazinga!
21-12-2010 01:14
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Wazo will grind you down eventually, mrichie10. Just look at how 'soft' countryboy's posts are in here these days. Wink
21-12-2010 01:18
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(21-12-2010 01:14 )Wazo Wrote:  You have to rember that Caty an Charlie perform differently to Dionne so the tips that Dionne could take from them might not be relevant to the way Dionne' performs weatherer people enjoy a performance or not is also down to personal preferences as you dont enjoy Dionne's but others might have thought she had a good or great night.At the end of the day the girls can perform in any way they want as long as there bringing in the calls which Dionne of course does so in the long run as long as your bringing in the calls the way u perform not a issue.

Wazo we going to have to agree to disagree your opinion is valid & respected, me personally even 5mths before i joined the forum and even now am shocked shocked As to how little certain girls has to do to be told there are great Huh as for charlie when she first started she did not perform like caty nor did Emma Ashley performed like caty until they both realise performances and popularity is what gets u the calls and caty winning performer of year she must be doing something right so they took notes Important
21-12-2010 01:57
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(21-12-2010 01:18 )Chilly Wrote:  Wazo will grind you down eventually, mrichie10. Just look at how 'soft' countryboy's posts are in here these days. Wink

Grind me down bladewave Big Laugh chilly did u get that joke out of one those christmas crackers laugh Wazo has my respect for expressing & debating my opinion Smile but it is exactly that my opinion and it not going to changeBig Grin
21-12-2010 02:06
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(21-12-2010 01:57 )mrichie10 Wrote:  Wazo we going to have to agree to disagree your opinion is valid & respected, me personally even 5mths before i joined the forum and even now am shocked shocked As to how little certain girls has to do to be told there are great Huh as for charlie when she first started she did not perform like caty nor did Emma Ashley performed like caty until they both realise performances and popularity is what gets u the calls and caty winning performer of year she must be doing something right so they took notes Important

As you pointed out i think were gunna have to agree to disagree on the matter but then this is a Forum a place for debate an discussion so were all bound to have different opinions thats what makes this place great.

Bazinga!
21-12-2010 02:24
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(21-12-2010 02:24 )Wazo Wrote:  As you pointed out i think were gunna have to agree to disagree on the matter but then this is a Forum a place for debate an discussion so were all bound to have different opinions thats what makes this place great.

Totally Agree with you on this one Smile and i would like to thank you for making this debate interesting Important Cool
21-12-2010 02:28
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(21-12-2010 01:18 )Chilly Wrote:  Wazo will grind you down eventually, mrichie10. Just look at how 'soft' countryboy's posts are in here these days. Wink

ha ha... well spotted. I have a formula these days! Praise, understanding and then a BUT (sometimes)... an example... Dionne last night started off in that amazing pink n black dress with a single pair of low riders on and looked amazing, very sexy, lots of tease...loved it and the calls were coming in thick and fast. BUT... she took off the dress, popped on another pair of knicks and went into autopilot for the next six hours... and the calls dried up. Same as the other night when she had that white vest and same single knicks on. Fantastic... followed by disappointment.
21-12-2010 11:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV