babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
(06-07-2010 22:49 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I wasn't that surprised Tammy didn't go naked - Cleo didn't the other week, when she was on the phones. Bearing in mind neither had been on the phones on nights for a while (well, Tammy only a week or so ago, but still).
At one point a few months ago they did a naked 2-4-1 together.... will we ever see those days again, I wonder?

If the current situation prevails - NO CHANCE!!!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-07-2010 06:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2010 06:18 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(06-07-2010 22:49 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I wasn't that surprised Tammy didn't go naked - Cleo didn't the other week, when she was on the phones. Bearing in mind neither had been on the phones on nights for a while (well, Tammy only a week or so ago, but still).
At one point a few months ago they did a naked 2-4-1 together.... will we ever see those days again, I wonder?

I suppose you're right;BUT what a shame especially as GEORGIE is now a "NAKED GIRL" and is day+nights! Never mind;LETS HOPE! Mind you at least shes doing nights again;just need ROSIE LEE.........
07-07-2010 07:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2010 07:22 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 06:18 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  

I suppose you're right;BUT what a shame especially as GEORGIE is now a "NAKED GIRL" and is day+nights! Never mind;LETS HOPE! Mind you at least shes doing nights again;just need ROSIE LEE.........

I'm sure Tammy will go nude again, or else she wouldn't have done it three times already. It does seem sometimes that certain women are told NOT to go nude, and it doesn't make any sense to me. Camilla, Karina, Jada and a couple others always go nude, and for most of their shows, yet some of the other women will sometimes attempt to take it off, yet they are told something off screen. This seems to have happened on 906 and 910, and not just Partyland. It seems to happen with Elise the most, which is strange.

With that said, I thought last night was a pretty stellar night from Babestation despite the lineup! Tiffany had a great nude show in the sauna, despite the LAME use of split screen, Georgie went nude again as well! When Babestation does it well, they do it really well, but it's still always 50/50 with the show. Either good, or crap, whereas Elite is rarely ever crap (Two lackluster women on the whole night will make it crap), and usually ranges from decent to excellent. Part of that reason is the lack of OSG's and black screens and split screens, though depending on the lineup, Babestation can still be superior due to having more women on at once.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 12:35 by mrmann.)
07-07-2010 12:30
Jam Da Man Offline

There was plenty of naked action last night, Tiffany as mentioned above, as well as Michelle, Georgie a few times AND Charlie C too! Heart
I would like "Them" to sort the cameras out though, each camera at the moment has completely different colour/brightness settings. Partyland seems to have the old BS2 camera from 6 months ago - ultra orange tint to it.
Standardisation would be nice, using the Xtra cam as a template. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

07-07-2010 14:32
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

really cos the xtra camera is crap on my tv lol and partyland the best have u thought it might be your tv settings thats the trouble with todays tv's all can have a diffrent picture settings found mean my lg 42inch has about 6 picture settings mode which change the picture so it means will never be the same on everyones tv

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2010 14:42 by HannahsPet.)
07-07-2010 14:34
Jam Da Man Offline

(07-07-2010 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  really cos the xtra camera is crap on my tv lol have u thought it might be your tv settings thats the trouble with todays tv's all can have a diffrent picture settings found mean my lg 42inch has about 6 picture settings mode which change the picture so it means will never be the same on everyones tv

No it's not my tv. Each camera has a different "look" about them (no pun intended) and I can't be changing my colour settings everytime I change channel.
I know what you mean though - warm, cool etc.
My recorder upscales to near HD, I don't know if that affects the colour though.
One reason I started recording Partyland again instead of BS1 was because a few weeks ago BS1 started looking really "glossy", wheras Partyland looked normal.
You can often see the difference between cameras when a split-screen is happening.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

07-07-2010 14:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

the recorder doesnt upscale to near hd live only recorded it might be because you are using HDMI lead to connect to the tv. wasnt saying wasnt your tv for the diifference in cameras everyone one knows they have diffrent also lighting and colours of the sets always has something to do with it the new pland set migh have something to do with the picture as well there are a lot of variables to do would be better if we had someone who knew what they were actually doing i really miss modsta !!! i think cos babestation is the oldest of the channels then they must have the oldest equipment expecting Bluebirds pic to be crystal clear and excellent.

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-07-2010 14:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2010 14:45 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(07-07-2010 14:34 )HannahsPet Wrote:  really cos the xtra camera is crap on my tv lol have u thought it might be your tv settings thats the trouble with todays tv's all can have a diffrent picture settings found mean my lg 42inch has about 6 picture settings mode which change the picture so it means will never be the same on everyones tv

No it's not my tv. Each camera has a different "look" about them (no pun intended) and I can't be changing my colour settings everytime I change channel.
I know what you mean though - warm, cool etc.
My recorder upscales to near HD, I don't know if that affects the colour though.
One reason I started recording Partyland again instead of BS1 was because a few weeks ago BS1 started looking really "glossy", wheras Partyland looked normal.
You can often see the difference between cameras when a split-screen is happening.

It's not my TV either, as I have a good quality picture and Sky, if that makes a difference. One thing that's strange, is that I have two Partyland channels, with one on 909 and 951. The picture on 951 is poor, yet the aspect ratio is better, yet on 909, the picture is better, but half of the top and bottom of the women are cut off! WTH!

I forgot to mention Charlie's naked stint last night. Nice one Charlie!!!
07-07-2010 15:03
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded both BS1 and BS Xtra from 2am until both shows finished on Sky , i thought BS Xtra was far the better show , i didn't think much of the earlier Tiffany sauna set either it was spoilt by split screen poor picture quality and large OSG's , Bangbabes used to do a far superior sauna set compared to the Cellcast attempt , any way this is what happened on BS1 from 2am , Ella was on first solo , then Georgie appeared sharing split screen with Ella , Georgie then did a solo non naked section , Tiffany then came on and also did a non naked solo section , Charlie C then finished the show off not naked , so all in all i thought it was a average to poor show . In contrast BSXtra was far better . So this is a run down of BSXtra from 2am-5.30am , Linsey was on first and was soon replaced by Michelle who got naked , Michelle then did a 2-4-1 with Charlie C , Michelle then left leaving Charlie on her own who then did a solo naked section , Georgie then replaced Charlie and once again Georgie went naked , Ella then came on and did a solo non naked section , Michelle then returned for the last part of the Sky show and did not get naked . I really enjoyed the BSXtra show last night and thought it was a good show all night long on Sky .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
07-07-2010 16:59
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Georgie!! (*GASP!!*)

2 naked stints on BSXtra (I think you know, but I was shocked!)

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
07-07-2010 17:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV