gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimwalrus Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
She's back!
That was a pretty short holiday, but it's topped up the tan (and tan lines) nicely. Smile
21-09-2010 06:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
It was fantastic to see Fernanda back today, and what a gorgeous tan she's got from her hols.

As ever Ms Ferrari gave a superb Show for the boys - and my word that black outfit in the afternoon/early evening, the combination of tiny little thong + stilletto boots was absolutely perfect. Blush

Welcome back Fernanda!! Smile
22-09-2010 01:22
dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

Sad missed mi princesa Sad didnt think she would be back yet, as if Fernanda Heart is not about I do not watch the pad!eek

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
22-09-2010 10:25
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

just wanted to say thanks for last night fernanda,the show on your show last night was lovely
so thanks princess....really apreciate it
luv tiger xxx
22-09-2010 16:36
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

[split] Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion
HeartHeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

As you all noticed I'm back from my holliday and I had a fantastic time lying in the sun just with my tiny bikini thong all covered in oil getting a nice tan Smile that's life Smile It was a short holliday just a week but enough to have fun Wink HAVE A LOOK AT THE PIC FROM MY HOLLIDAY I ATTACHED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT Wink

To let you all know this week I'm in Early Bird and The Pad tomorrow THURSDAY and SUNDAY Wink

dbfernandafan: oh really! so I hope you won't feel shy and will be able to concentrate whith your head between my legs doing the tattoo Big Grin .... I really miss having lollies Big Grin

Charlemagne: Thank you Wink I did had a great relaxing time away Wink was waiting for you to turn up but you didn't so i had to go on my own Big Grin

smoothc: thank you Wink yes you got It right I'm definately a morning girl Mmmm Big Grin

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Thank you Wink I did have a great time away Wink

Ray_Rawkuss: awww thank you Smile if you ride me like a ferrari you better be very fast Big Grin

scoopz: ha ha I'm a cock teasing, I like it Big Grin

stueyboy: Glad you like those boots, I was wearing them again yesterday, have a look on my caps Wink

mackdaddy: I'm just waiting for my manager to send those sexy wet pics of me in the shower with the babyoil and will put some up here, have a look at my holliday pic at the bottom Wink

Hawk007: For sure I got a horny devil on me Big Grin can't help It, was born like that Big Grin

rover: Glad I put a BIG smile on your face Wink

fredbear: Thank you, I did have a nice time away Wink

aliahmed: I will wear them, still waiting for my friend to bring them back, just texted her now when I saw your msg Wink

stueyboy: Thank you Wink

pewack1976: aww you're so sweet, It's a pleasure to put a smile on your face Wink

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeart!favorite

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
22-09-2010 17:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mackdaddy Offline
Apprentice Poster

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fernandaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! hubbaa hubbaaaaaaa!!!! u really spoil us! now THAT is what i call HOT!!! u are a very naughty girl. i wish i was on that boat with u! u look naked on it! laugh i LOVE IT. i wish i could send u naughty pictures too! mmmm u are AMAZING. and sack ur manager! he too slow! we all hungry for more of uuuu!!! Heart
22-09-2010 17:57
ravenous Offline
Master Poster

wow, that first picture is scrumptious and, like I said on another thread, it's the best body by far Smile
22-09-2010 18:04
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

Toungue RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
It looks like you had a good and v naughty time. your tanline is looking very hot. you would make a great bond girl.SmileSmileHeartHeart!laugh

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-09-2010 18:12
TonTon Offline
Senior Poster

Fernanda you were so hot this morning, can't wait till your back on Tongue
23-09-2010 09:53
Hatman Offline

Hey Fernanda was great to speak to you earlier and the tip about the pics on this site, you could become a very bad habit Wink mark
23-09-2010 10:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles