babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
I thought last nights show was good overall,apart from a poor first section and some jerky camerawork at times.

im always open to positive change
14-04-2013 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Kartel is on tonight. She usually gives a very committed performance.
15-04-2013 00:22
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Kartel....some exotic foreign word for pathetically tame show.
15-04-2013 01:00
Hank1138 Offline
Junior Poster

(14-04-2013 12:28 )sierraman Wrote:  tuned in last night and caught a full on proper bsx show.2 very attractive blondes,lou lou and Victoria.personally prefer them solo but would always tune into these two together.they put in a lovely performance,teasing,exciting but of course displaying what defines bsx as an adult encrypted channel,ie spreading their pussies to show pink.really enjoyed it when lou lou straddled Victoria and rubbed her clit up and down victorias erect nipple.also worked smashing the other way round when Victoria laid lou lou down,firmly held her own tit and slowly rubbed it up and down lou lous oiled up open pussy.it was nice when lou lou spread victorias pussy wide.as for lou lou spreading her own pussy,rubbing her clit with a vibrator then squirting all over close up,great, just great!hopefully next few days will keep up the standards and bring us some more open pussies. ps,part of the rest of the night was taken up by solo repeats of such as ava,camilla and rio.although ive seen these before personally I would fill up with girls like this showing their pussies again rather than boy/girl or Asian stuff that shows us nothing.their was a short,very tame pussyless film by georgie serino.it reminded me what a stunningly attractive fit girl she is.if ever she decided to go on bsx live and open up her pussy id tune in like a shot!
Anyone know if there is a way that I can watch that squirt again?
15-04-2013 05:46
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

hank,watch out for her next live solo night.last time she did one of these she was playing with herself and squirting all night.then kimmy haze came on uannounced,rubbed lou lou up with a dildo and she was at it again.nothing is ever certain but hopefully it will be similar cracking stuff next time.no excuse for any of the girls to come on and not spread their pussy when it is clearly allowable.
15-04-2013 08:55
Tutankamon Offline
Junior Poster

(15-04-2013 01:00 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Kartel....some exotic foreign word for pathetically tame show.

I thought the show was very good last night. I was very happy with Kartel's performance.
15-04-2013 10:25
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

Xena is tonight's babe on BSX. I think I can be tempted to watch.
15-04-2013 23:44
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

Our New Zealand friend Beth is on tonight.
16-04-2013 23:54
smr182 Offline
Senior Poster

Fucking mindblowing from Beth tonight. I'd only ever called her on normal BS so it was a real treat seeing her holes. She said "we've spoken before haven't we" which must have been a lucky guess (it's been over a month) but in my horny state I believe she had remembered me. An absolute motormouth of high quality filth but receptive when you say stuff which is great. She always asked "what do you want to do first" or "what position do you want me" instead of just going through a routine like some girls do, and best of all she kept using my name throughout which is a pretty big turn-on for me, adds to the personal intimacy. She has earned my loyalty, what a star.
17-04-2013 04:07
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(17-04-2013 04:07 )smr182 Wrote:  She said "we've spoken before haven't we" which must have been a lucky guess (it's been over a month) but in my horny state I believe she had remembered me.

Some of these girls have got better memories than you'd ever suspect. They can remember callers when you think they never could. I once called a girl who claimed to remember me from about a month before and I initially refused to confirm it one way or another, prompting her to remember something specific that I'd told her, which was proof that she did remember, so then I admitted that she was right (and congratulated her on her memory).
18-04-2013 12:16

babestation xtra