babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(05-07-2010 09:18 )munch1917 Wrote:  Just a quick report. I was only kinda half watching part of the night, but I don't recall seeing Dani at all.
Georgie started off in fine form from 11pm on BS1, but after midnight, it all went a bit tame. They stuck her on PartyLand later on in a 2-4-1 with Sugar, which is a real waste of both girls given the tameness of the channel at that time of night, and she did a further set on BS1 or Xtra, I forget which, which was just your usual Georgie topless, very entertaining as ever, but not the fireworks we might have liked. I don't think she even took the top part of her costume off completely.

Highlight of the night was probably Daryl, who seemed in a fine mood (looking forward to her holidays Smile), and it really came across on screen. Good to see her on the main channels, as they so often relegate her to PartyLand.

munch

Thanks for that report;it doesnt look like I missed much then!PHEW! I was worried that GEORGIE might go "naked" again! I'm hoping to record tonight;PAIGE and TAMMY;BUT it depends if my son goes to bed early or not! bye for now and thanks again.
05-07-2010 17:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Morning Everyone - I'm back online at last....Smile
I'm glad to see that this thread has kept going (I gotta pitch up somewhere Rolleyes ) Good work Everyone!
Here's Partyland, for now.

Began with Tammy on the bed for a few seconds, then Rochelle was sat at the desk with her feet up.
After a minute they were split-screen. Tammy was on the "Simpsons" camera.
After 20 mins Rochelle went full screen.
At 1:45 Linsey took over, on the bed (still Simpsons cam)
Then Jada at 2:25. Dani next, at 3:20, through til 4am when Rochelle was back on.
At 4:40 Paige was on,Heart quickly going topless.
Just after 5, on another bed, Tammy came on wearing a red tartan outfit. This wasn't immediately apparant though, as this camera was set to maximum brightness, slowly it got toned down though.Huh
Rochelle came on split-screen shortly afterwards, and they both finished the show.
Glad to see Paige back on, not being online I haven't been able to see her on the Daytime web show.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2010 07:38 by Jam Da Man.)
06-07-2010 07:37
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys!!

This is the first tiime I have closely examined the timings for my recordings on Babestation, BSxtra and Partyland.

I recorded BS1 from 2300hrs until the finish at 0500hrs and this is what I found:

Rochelle 7mins, Lolly 66mins, Linsey 46mins, Jada 44mins, Paige solo 26mins, Paige/Tammy SPLITSCREEN 16mins (not good - will they never learn!!), Tammy solo 21mins, Linsey/Lolly 2-4-1 16mins, Lolly solo 62mins, Jada 58mins. Total 362mins.

I recorded Partyland from 2200hrs until 0100hrs and here are my findings:

Tammy 37mins, Paige 58mins, Dani solo 35mins, Dani/Tammy 2-4-1 14mins, Tammy solo 35mins (til the end of recording). Total 179mins.

I recorded BSxtra from 0100hrs until 0530hrs and here was who was on:

Lolly 47mins, Dani 38mins, Rochelle 50mins, Paige 36mins, Tammy 42mins, Lolly 53mins. Total 268mins.

Total recording time 809mins. Girls share: Lolly 228mins, Tammy 137mins, Jada 102mins, Linsey 62mins, Rochelle 57mins, Dani 73mins, Paige 120mins (all solo time). Also there were Dani/Tammy 2-4-1 14mins, Lolly/Linsey 2-4-1 16mins and Paige/Tammy SPLITSCREEN 16mins.

I hope that I have not bored you will all these figures but it bares out some people's theory that Lolly appears to get way more airtime than any one else eg twice as much as Paige and more than Linsey, Rochelle and Dani combined. I personally don't think that is fair - do you?

Please also bear in mind that this is only part of last night's show - there is no BSxtra before 0100hrs and no Partyland after 0100hrs.

I hope you guys appreciate this because it took a while to work out - then again you might take one look at it and say 'what a waste of f**king time!' Fair enough - I had nothing better to do lol!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
06-07-2010 11:00
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

good work ally. in all truth though, it doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know/suspect in regards to lolly and her (almost) ever presence on BS; the fact is that things aren't going to change anytime soon. i had hoped that my (and others) constant pissing and moaning earlier this year would mean a lot more jasmine and jessica on nights. well jasmine has long left, and jessica is STILL being kept solely on days. sadly, as much as we would like to think that BS (and the other stations) listen to our comments AND genuinely try to deliver at least some of our wishes, they don't. which means i wouldn't hold my breath if you're expecting to see jessica and rosie or anyone else do nights.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-07-2010 13:38
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi Freebird

I wasn't expecting anything to change but I was only stating the facts as I see them based on night's partial recording of the shows!! BTW it may change for the next couple of weeks because Lolly iis on her hols!!

PS If any mods are reading this you might think it appropriate to move the last three posts to the discussion thread - its up to you!!

06-07-2010 13:44
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

I can fill in some of Ally4Paige's blanks with the PL 1-5.30 timings:

Rochelle/Tammy split - 23m
Rochelle - 24m
Linsey - 41m
Jada - 52m
Dani - 40m
Rochelle - 39m
Paige - 26m
Tammy - 9m
Tammy/Rochelle split - 16m

I think most of the 0.00-01.00 slot on Xtra was Paige but haven't got the precise timings.

I'll let Ally4Paige have the pleasure of recalculating the totals. Lolly was the only one not to appear on the 1-5.30 PL sections so the new totals are slightly less weighted in her favour, but she is still easily tops the table.

I noticed that there were seven women on the phones compared to the usual six. This may explain the shorter than usual section times listed above.

06-07-2010 13:55
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(06-07-2010 13:55 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  I can fill in some of Ally4Paige's blanks with the PL 1-5.30 timings:

Rochelle/Tammy split - 23m
Rochelle - 24m
Linsey - 41m
Jada - 52m
Dani - 40m
Rochelle - 39m
Paige - 26m
Tammy - 9m
Tammy/Rochelle split - 16m

I think most of the 0.00-01.00 slot on Xtra was Paige but haven't got the precise timings.

I'll let Ally4Paige have the pleasure of recalculating the totals. Lolly was the only one not to appear on the 1-5.30 PL sections so the new totals are slightly less weighted in her favour, but she is still easily tops the table.

I noticed that there were seven women on the phones compared to the usual six. This may explain the shorter than usual section times listed above.

I noticed that as well!! I wonder if it was a coincidence that the higher number of girls was on the same night that as Paige made her comeback or am I being cynical?

New timings will follow shortly!!

06-07-2010 14:01
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

The simple fact is Cellcast will give more air time to the girls that make them the most profit , they are in the babe business for one reason and one reason only to make money , so it makes good business sense to give the most popular girls more air time , there is no point giving the less popular more air time and making less money . I agree tho i would like to see all the girls treated equally were air time is concerned and i would love to see Charlie C on nights much more , but it just isn't going to happen . PS , i aired my grievance's in the Bangbabes section about some girls on Bangbabes getting all the shifts and others getting less , and i mentioned Lori in particular not getting many shifts , and i was told the same as i have just posted here that the girls who make the most money get the most shifts and air time , so we will just have to accept it .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
06-07-2010 14:18
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

The new timings are as follows:

Lolly 228mins, Tammy 130mins, Jada 154mins, Linsey 103mins, Rochelle 120mins, Dani 113mins, Paige 146mins (all solo). Other splitscreens and 2-4-1s add up to 85mins. Total screentime: 1079mins.

Highest proportion: Lolly 21%, lowest 10.5%

My figures earlier were slightly wrong!!

06-07-2010 14:24
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Also, more women when Tammy was getting her second night in two months, which was lame, not to mention the split screens and 2-4-1's.

NO MORE SPLIT SCREENS!!!!
NO MORE LAME 2-4-1'S!!!!

The only good 2-4-1 I saw was between Stevie and Georgie.

I like Babestation because they are less stingy when it comes to vajayjay, even more so than Elite at times, but they screw up everything else. Also, the OSG's and the damn screen turning black or showing pictures of other women for thirty seconds is VERY annoying!!!

Come on Babestation, help us out a bit.
06-07-2010 14:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV