Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Wow..... Last Night The Sexy Ms Clare Richards Looked Soo Stunning in the Red Set Wearing That Sexy Shiny Black Outfit and Gold High Heels..... Loved that Outfit..... Gave her afew Calls and As Always She Was Absolutely Great..... Wat a Sight it was when she bent over in that outfit and Slowly but Sexly Moved & Shaked that Sexy Cute Ass......Ms Richards When Need More Sexy outfits like This one Please.....

I am a Fan of Babes With Big Assess and Big Tits..... But There is Just Something Amazing about Ms Richards, Pure Natural Beauty and a Pure Natural Sexy Body Without Any Enhancements or Tattos.... Apart from that Sexy Ankle Tatto which I Really think is soo Sexy... So wat I am Saying is that Babes Don't Always Need to Change their Body, because the Natural Body Is Always Gona Be Much More Sexy...... So Thank You Ms Richards for Keeping That Sexy Body Just the way it is..... And Wat Could I Say about those Sexy Dreamy Come to bed Eyes..... Ahhhhhh.... My Heart Always Melts and I Begin to Shake when I See a Close up of those Lovely Eyes..... So Once Again Natural Beauty is A Winner..... Well Done Ms Clare Richards.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
21-03-2014 07:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Very good night from Clare last night. Looked stunning all night and was on her best form all night with some nice views of her stunning figure

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-03-2014 09:35
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Have to agree i thought Clare was on top form as always last night.

im always open to positive change
21-03-2014 10:08
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

good night from clare last night, loved all the bending over the desk she did as clare does have a very nice arse

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-03-2014 11:03
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Clare Richards - Nightshow Caps and Vids
may she never sport a landing stripSad

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
23-03-2014 15:03
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

I Hope Tonight Ms Clare Richards Wears that Sexy Black Latex Skirt she had On the other night.... Her Cute Sexy Ass Looked Amazing in that Skirt.... I Don't Think I have Ever Seen Ms Richards In that Latex Skirt Before.... I Hope We Get to See her in it Again tonight...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-03-2014 01:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

good night from clare last night with some nice views of her magnificent arse in just a tiny thong

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-03-2014 11:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

very good night from clare as always last night including the very very hot sight of clare wearing just a tiny black thong. was wondering who would be the queen of the tiny black thong since Victoria Roberts retired and now I can wonder no more. clare is the queen of the tiny black thong

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-03-2014 09:51
ricky_s Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: [split] Clare Richards - Nightshow Caps and Vids
(23-03-2014 15:03 )bob roberts Wrote:  may she never sport a landing stripSad

i know, sucks right? fortunately i think that era may be coming to end as i've seen more and more models on sites with atleast a landing strip. the whole bald look kinda negates the purpose of see-thru underwear. i mean, what's the point of see-thru underwear if there's nothing to see? i bet Victoria's Secret have been royally pissed off with this new fad.
29-03-2014 17:11
Misaki Yata Offline
Apprentice Poster

https://www.tvgirlsgallery.co.uk/image-E...0DA08A.jpg

clare cna never compare to this babes ass.Heart

still good though.( i did a rhyme).Big Laugh
30-03-2014 17:22