babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
said to me the other day dont worry you will be seeing a lot of me in the next few weeks but not sure if it will be everyday though shes gopt a major exam at college soon

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-07-2010 13:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2010 13:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  said to me the other day dont worry you will be seeing a lot of me in the next few weeks but not sure if it will be everyday though shes gopt a major exam at college soon

OH GREAT lots of PAIGE!;arent we lucky! BUT I may not be able to record much as my son is still home! BUGGER!
04-07-2010 15:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(04-07-2010 10:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Anyhow,

Back to business!

Things kicked off in fine fashion on BS1 with Lolly and Tiffany doing a superb 2-4-1, I seem to recall Lolly saying they hadn't done this before. If that is the case, why not!? Badcock and Chambers have all the makings of Babestation's hottest double act. I want MORE!! They are brilliant together. Who could follow them and keep things on a high? Only Daryl!!

She was also on fine form and looking as amazing as ever, but then, when doesn't she!? She was a constant presence on FB during my week away and a lovely reminder that there are things to love about Babestation. Daryl got also haunted during her section. Instead of having Lolly split screen to tell us about Xtreme, they faded her in. She materialised out of the ether in front of Daryl, rather like a sexy Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Luuke, you will press the red button. There you will see Babestation Xtreme....."

Lolly then returned in more solid and sexy form to take over from Daryl, more joy! She was really enjoying a caller named Richard. Oh yes, Lolly was getting tutti frutti with his Little Richard! Good golly Miss Lolly!!

"From the early early mornin', to early early night, you can hear Miss Lolly on the channel tonight!"

How could I not have known that everything I loved about BS of old was still there!? Why did I get so wrapped up in everything I didn't want and didn't like? I made such a monumental error of judgement in thinking that Lolly was part of that. I said things before that I deeply regret now. I'm so glad that my week away and the revelation that Lolly is actually the personification of all that makes Babestation great all happened when it did.

Anyway, I said somewhere else that there was likely to be a K.O. for me by Lolly by 2am, and indeed there was. She did another great 2-4-1 with Michelle and then she left. Tired and happy, I left too.

This has been one of the best weeks of Babestation viewing I have had in months. Thank you Daryl and thank you so much to Lolly.

What will this week be like!? Well, Daryl is back once more tonight, so, we're off to a great start! Bring it on!!

So BS1 was reasonable then;especially if you like Lolly and Tiffany! I would only have recorded for DARYL and have good footage of her;so I dont think I missed much! Thanks for the review though!.I probably cant record much if anything this week but hope to keep up to date via this excellent forum.Thanks guys.
04-07-2010 17:25
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, BS1 has been surprisingly good. The late start actually means less channel flicking. I got to see Big Brother the other night and Russell Brand last night. He was hilarious and put me right in the mood for BS.

CHEERS!
04-07-2010 17:46
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(04-07-2010 13:14 )HannahsPet Wrote:  said to me the other day dont worry you will be seeing a lot of me in the next few weeks but not sure if it will be everyday though shes gopt a major exam at college soon

Is that referring to the number of appearances or the amount of flesh we'll get to see lol ?!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-07-2010 20:05
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

It was interesting to watch the Tiffany & Dani section last night (can't remember which channel). I only caught a couple of minutes because it was rubbish so I switched over, and maybe the rest was better, but it seemed like an object lesson in how not to do a 2-4-1.
Tiffany was gurning and grinning at the camera and doing a Gene Simmons impersonation pretending to lick Dani's nipples.
They should sit her down and make her watch the Georgie and Dani section from the night before. She might learn how to do a 2-4-1 and make it look like it's for real. Either that or give her a clown's outfit to wear.

05-07-2010 00:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Even better, they should take the whole BS crew (from the CEO down) into a viewing room, strap them into their seats, prop their eyelids open with matchsticks and make them watch the recent Elite shows from two ex-BS girls, Caty Cole and Charlie O'Neal, until they understand once and for all what a 2-4-1 is supposed to look like.
05-07-2010 02:14
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning guys. So how were the shows last night? I wasnt able to record anything last night BUT just hope that I didnt miss GEORGIE going naked again! Please let me know how GEORGIE,DARYL and ROCHELLE got on on BS1 and BSXTRA as I am interested in what I missed;I'm assuming that they were their "normal" selves? I hope to be on here later on today/tonight but am out (as usual on a Monday!) from about 7.30 till 10.30ish.I may be able to record something tonight?(if my son goes to bed before me!?) as I dont want to miss PAIGE and TAMMY! Work now but hopefully I'll catch up later on;please send in your reports on BS1 and BSXtra so that I can see how "dirty" GEORGIE was compared to the other night (I presume she didnt go "naked" again?) and also how DARYL and ROCHELLE did! Also how many girls were on last night;if Dani was on I made it 9 girls! Surely that wasnt correct!? Anyway must get to work;bye for now; hopefully see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2010 07:33 by Big Boobies.)
05-07-2010 07:29
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Just a quick report. I was only kinda half watching part of the night, but I don't recall seeing Dani at all.
Georgie started off in fine form from 11pm on BS1, but after midnight, it all went a bit tame. They stuck her on PartyLand later on in a 2-4-1 with Sugar, which is a real waste of both girls given the tameness of the channel at that time of night, and she did a further set on BS1 or Xtra, I forget which, which was just your usual Georgie topless, very entertaining as ever, but not the fireworks we might have liked. I don't think she even took the top part of her costume off completely.

Highlight of the night was probably Daryl, who seemed in a fine mood (looking forward to her holidays Smile), and it really came across on screen. Good to see her on the main channels, as they so often relegate her to PartyLand.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
05-07-2010 09:18
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I saw...

Georgie kicking things off on BS1, looking sexy as ever. She was later joined for a 2-4-1 by Jada. Pretty good really, Jada is looking hotter and hotter. It did strike me that, with the lack of caller audio, that, sometimes, they may be talking to the speaking clock for all we know:

"At the third stroke.. I may well ejaculate.. bip.. bip.. uhhhhnnnnnhhhhh........"

Midnight was Xtra time for me where I found the lovely Daryl. In her neon top, she was Dazzler by name and Dazzler by nature. I was quite glad when she pulled it up and dipped her headlights! She was having a ball and it was a joy to watch. Again, she's another girl that really looks good with that lighting set up they have on Xtra.

By the time Daryl finished I very nearly was too. I switched to PL and saw some of Georgie and Sugar and actually thought it was quite good considering. My energy levels were getting very low by this time though, so, I reluctantly called it a night, or I suppose morning!

Well the week will end with Daryl's last show of the month, but, where will it begin!?

CHEERS!
05-07-2010 11:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV