Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Party Girls

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Party Girls
Am sure if am the only one this one but i don't that channel or party people. They put those two channels on freeview but yet you can't see it if you have sky, but if you have sky you see the other babechannels which theres quite a few them on there but they don't appear on freeview. I know its cheap these days to get a freeview box and also depending on what your signal is like to pick it up in the first place. But wouldn't it have been a better idea to put the same channels on both platforms that why everyone would be covered and for the people running the channels more money. Maybe am wrong in thinking that would be a good idea

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-01-2009 03:37
Find all posts by this user
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

or another idea would be to be to put party girls and the late party people livestream.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
26-01-2009 03:55
Dreamlander Offline

I think they are making channel 46 a test channel to see how far they can go on freeview. Their Sky channels are making money and not breaking any rules so that is their 'golden goose' financially. Channel 37,I think,is another safe channel which will remain even if 46 doesn't get renewed in April.

Dreamlander
26-01-2009 11:24
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Hi guys..can someone please tell me the number for Party Girls? Even though I don't have Freeview, I'm still planning on giving Lynsey a call!
26-01-2009 19:42
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

Lol I've thought of doing that before cherry. Just pop open a picture or something, give her a call and go for it. Wink
26-01-2009 19:47
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Scotsman Wrote:Lol I've thought of doing that before cherry. Just pop open a picture or something, give her a call and go for it. Wink

You know how I roll! I was thinking of just watching a vid of Lynsey that smcgill kindly uploads and calling her..I can happily crack one off over them!
26-01-2009 19:49
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

cherryryder Wrote:Hi guys..can someone please tell me the number for Party Girls? Even though I don't have Freeview, I'm still planning on giving Lynsey a call!

There is a full screen shot here which shows the numbers for Party Girls.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3111
post #8

You need the third picture with Rachel and Camilla.
The other 2 screen shots are for Party People 9.00pm to 9.30 pm (no dirty talk)
I always chop this stuff off for my vids but not in this post.
26-01-2009 20:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

TheWatcher Wrote:
cherryryder Wrote:Hi guys..can someone please tell me the number for Party Girls? Even though I don't have Freeview, I'm still planning on giving Lynsey a call!

There is a full screen shot here which shows the numbers for Party Girls.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3111
post #8

You need the third picture with Rachel and Camilla.
The other 2 screen shots are for Party People 9.00pm to 9.30 pm (no dirty talk)
I always chop this stuff off for my vids but not in this post.

cheers dude Smile

p.s. please make a recording of tonights show, Im on my knees...I've lost my pride, my dignity and I don't care..im so pathetic...what have you done to me Lynsey?!!??!!

Sorry, I have a tendency to get carried away now and again..
26-01-2009 20:05
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

69222 got lt on speed dialSmile
26-01-2009 20:05
cherryryder Offline
Gone

Sm© Wrote:
69222 got lt on speed dialSmile

cheers mate, remember to record it for us losers without freeview Wink
26-01-2009 20:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV