babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi guys, i'm new here and found this forum as i have started watching Babestation again.
The reason why they censored Lolly was because she was supposidly playing with herself and its Lolly so you can believe that!, there is no other reason to censor it as a few other girls go naked. Anyway i had to sign up after that 2 for 1 last night between Lolly and Camilla.....WOW i mean i have seen some hot 2 for 1's before involving Lolly but last night it was amazing and Camilla genuinly looked like she was loving it which is more than can be said for some of the girls. Anyone see the 2 for 1 involving Lolly and Sugar?, it was one of Sygars first nights and Lolly was just eating her up, Sugar looked very uncomfortable!.
Lolly is my favorite girl as she is one of the few girls who realy looks like she loves doing it, she is by far the most 'dirty' and i love her care free attitude in the way she always goes too far and gets into trouble!, she knows she is the most popular and knows she can get away with murder. I also love Camilla, she is the most beautiful girl on there imo and some of her looks are good enough to melt me!, Stevie is also one of my faves but she's on holiday now. Anyway its a great show and i always tune in if nothings on the box.
Also does anyone flip over to that Live99 ?, god i have seen higher production values in a Al Caeda video and the girls look better at my local working mens club!.
03-07-2010 15:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(03-07-2010 10:54 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I'm back!

Last night truly began for me with Lolly solo on BS1. She was on fine form and didn't let up once, god she's got some stamina! She looked great too, it's funny what a week away can do, since then, Lolly Badcock has become one of my favourites. This week has felt almost like watching Babestation again for the first time, for first time viewers, is there a better intro to BS than her!?

She even made a 2-4-1 with Linsey worth watching! Now, Linsey has this 'I'm in charge!' attitude to her, which I think doesn't often sit well with others, well, she's not in charge when Lolly is with her. Lolly had dominance and this was a joy to watch, she owned Linsey! Not many girls can pull that off.

Lolly left Linsey to it after a while, so I headed to Xtra where I found Camilla. Usually, seeing a girl naked on BS is a thrill, sadly this is becoming increasingly less so with Camilla. I actually wanted her to put her panties back on. She's always 'safe' when she's naked and this has led to her routines becoming quite samey. When she's on before midnight or on PL she's so much better as she can do more and you get a good deal more variety and this is something Babestation always needs. The producers also kept extending her time too, she got an extra 30 mins which was just that bit too long. Please don't think that I'm anti Camilla, I'm not, I just think that the producers need to make better use of her during time slots where she can do more and be the girl I've always liked.

When I got back to BS1, Lolly had joined Linsey once more, and again she owned her, quality! Then she was on her own again and back into top gear, which I couldn't believe given the hour. You really have to admire her staying power. However, things took an interesting turn. Lolly got so into her girl caller, she removed her panties. And what did the producers do!? They crapped themselves and cut to at least a couple of minute's worth of stills!! What the!? They let Camilla go naked for over an hour, then they crap themselves at the slightest sign of their top asset doing likewise! WHY!? Poor Lolly then had to apologise and say sorry for offending anyone! That is just NOT on I'm afraid! Lolly offended no-one, the producers did though! Shame on you Cellcast!!

What then got me was that, when Camilla joined Lolly for one of the best 2-4-1's I've seen in ages, the producers let Lolly remove Camilla's panties!! Oh, right, so, it's ok for Lolly to remove someone else's knickers, but it isn't for her to remove her own!? Where is the logic in that!?
Anyway it didn't take anything away from Lolly and Camilla being a superb pairing and one I definitely want to see again. I left things when Lolly did, exhausted, but happy.

Producer meddling aside, I think I had a really enjoyable night. Thank you Lolly!

I agree about not letting Lolly take hers off, which was weird, but I disagree with you about Camilla playing it safe. She tries as much as she can to give us what we want and to push the bounderies, which is why I watch her when she's on!
03-07-2010 17:26
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Maybe safe was the wrong expression, but, you get so used to her nudity that you almost forget that she is naked. There's no danger there for me when she does it, she's just 'there'. When she's with other girls, the boundaries definitely get pushed, as was ably demonstrated by she and Lolly, that was brilliant.

CHEERS!
03-07-2010 17:49
Gold Plated Pension Offline
paid to sip tea

There was nothing safe about last night's show when i decided to watch. Three of the presenters, Rochelle, Karina and Camilla all did nude sections and there was pussy flashing galore (no not a new presenter lol). Then there was the Lolly/Camilla section with Camilla nude and what appeared to be sticky fingers for Lolly, lucky girl. Tamestation No.

Generally Following

http://www.openrightsgroup.org/

http://www.indexoncensorship.org/

http://www.backlash-uk.org.uk/wp/

http://www.melonfarmers.co.uk/faqmf.htm

http://www.bis.gov.uk/brdo/publications/...sultations

Expect a Civil Service
Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.
03-07-2010 20:03
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Ooh no, that wasn't tame, that was the best bit! I didn't see any of the rest of what you saw. In hindsight, I was a bit harsh on Camilla there and for that I do apologise.

CHEERS!
04-07-2010 09:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

While flicking around the channels last night, I just saw about 10 minutes of Lolly and Tiffany on ch96 doing what looked like a quite good 2-4-1, before they were replaced by Daryl around 11.30pm
04-07-2010 09:52
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Anyhow,

Back to business!

Things kicked off in fine fashion on BS1 with Lolly and Tiffany doing a superb 2-4-1, I seem to recall Lolly saying they hadn't done this before. If that is the case, why not!? Badcock and Chambers have all the makings of Babestation's hottest double act. I want MORE!! They are brilliant together. Who could follow them and keep things on a high? Only Daryl!!

She was also on fine form and looking as amazing as ever, but then, when doesn't she!? She was a constant presence on FB during my week away and a lovely reminder that there are things to love about Babestation. Daryl got also haunted during her section. Instead of having Lolly split screen to tell us about Xtreme, they faded her in. She materialised out of the ether in front of Daryl, rather like a sexy Obi Wan Kenobi.

"Luuke, you will press the red button. There you will see Babestation Xtreme....."

Lolly then returned in more solid and sexy form to take over from Daryl, more joy! She was really enjoying a caller named Richard. Oh yes, Lolly was getting tutti frutti with his Little Richard! Good golly Miss Lolly!!

"From the early early mornin', to early early night, you can hear Miss Lolly on the channel tonight!"

How could I not have known that everything I loved about BS of old was still there!? Why did I get so wrapped up in everything I didn't want and didn't like? I made such a monumental error of judgement in thinking that Lolly was part of that. I said things before that I deeply regret now. I'm so glad that my week away and the revelation that Lolly is actually the personification of all that makes Babestation great all happened when it did.

Anyway, I said somewhere else that there was likely to be a K.O. for me by Lolly by 2am, and indeed there was. She did another great 2-4-1 with Michelle and then she left. Tired and happy, I left too.

This has been one of the best weeks of Babestation viewing I have had in months. Thank you Daryl and thank you so much to Lolly.

What will this week be like!? Well, Daryl is back once more tonight, so, we're off to a great start! Bring it on!!

CHEERS!
04-07-2010 10:08
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Love the play on words Rogerbee!! And you forgot Paige is back on nights tomorrow !!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
04-07-2010 10:12
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

So she is! Get in!!

I'm wondering, who is going to be holiday cover for Lolly and Daryl, both are off very soon. They can't expect Paigey to carry it on all on her lonesome! Hope we have someone good in. I've so enjoyed this week and being able to get fully back into the swing of things.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 11:36 by Rogerbee.)
04-07-2010 10:35
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(04-07-2010 10:35 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So she is! Get in!!

I'm wondering, who is going to be holiday cover for Lolly and Daryl, both are off very soon. They can't expect Paigey to carry it on all on her lonesome! Hope we have someone good in. I've so enjoyed this week and being able to get fully back into the swing of things.

I'm sure she would do a lot of the holiday cover if she had onother holiday of her own coming up but as far as I am aware she is isn't away again until December (home in SA). Therefore we might not see as much of her as we would like!! Dammit!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 13:08 by Ally4Paige.)
04-07-2010 13:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV