Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

babestation Offline
Since 2002

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
Hellooooo

I've seen a few messages about how we stopped posting the Xtreme schedule... I just want to say it's because, yes, there is only one person that updates that bit, that's me, and I was at Glastonbury Festival. So I'm sorry if that excuse doesn't "wash" and sorry to quash any other theories you lot may have been having, but it really is that simple. I got out of the house and office and that. I got back today, and I'm about to update the schedule...

I know what you're going to ask, and yes, I had a lovely time, thanks very much! Big Grin

Now then, schedule...

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
29-06-2011 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
gator8 Offline
Senior Poster

(28-06-2011 22:30 )dirk362 Wrote:  Well to defend Geri here, I personally felt her performance was stronger than her normal BS shows, and she was on for over half of the 2nd Naked Babestation show (Camilla started things off).
Was Geri naked - yes. Did we see her "interesting" area front and centre on screen - no. Did I expect to see this - no. Geri was still sexy and very entertaining to watch.
Not a breach of the trades description act as she was indeed naked and is a babestation girl.

I like many would like to see more of Geri in the truest sense of the word, so hope she is comfortable to finally go for it. But it has to be soon otherwise no one will actually see it given the dwindling numbers of viewers the channel must have now (if this forum is any indication to go by).

Although maybe stronger than her normal BS shows her performance was still one that could have been put on TV without braking any rules.
We are told that if we pay a fiver we get to see the girls show what they can't on TV and Geri is the one who tells us that.
I'm sure you are aware they advertise Geri as being on to get people to cough up expecting to see more than they actually do.
29-06-2011 23:36
Find all posts by this user
gunflash10 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2011 15:19 )babestation Wrote:  Hellooooo

I've seen a few messages about how we stopped posting the Xtreme schedule... I just want to say it's because, yes, there is only one person that updates that bit, that's me, and I was at Glastonbury Festival. So I'm sorry if that excuse doesn't "wash" and sorry to quash any other theories you lot may have been having, but it really is that simple. I got out of the house and office and that. I got back today, and I'm about to update the schedule...

I know what you're going to ask, and yes, I had a lovely time, thanks very much! Big Grin

Now then, schedule...
Well perhaps you should ensure that you arent the only one capable of updating said schedule for such a supposedly well known channel your organisation and customer relations are quite frankly pathetic.
Whats the point updating it now when you failed to give any info for all the nights which were missed?
I have not purchased your tame xtreme channel for some time now and will not be doing so unless we see dramatic improvements in both content and customer relations and given the content of your last post im not encouraged that this will happen anytime soon.HuhHuhHuh

Victoria Concordia Crescit
30-06-2011 12:26
frankiemania Offline
loves a nice trimmed pussy

[split] BS Xtreme Online Stream
bs extreme is a waste of money.the girls arent extreme enough for me.too soft,too many repeats and cheap videos on it

LOVER OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 14:23 by frankiemania.)
30-06-2011 14:22
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(30-06-2011 12:26 )gunflash10 Wrote:  Well perhaps you should ensure that you arent the only one capable of updating said schedule for such a supposedly well known channel your organisation and customer relations are quite frankly pathetic.
Whats the point updating it now when you failed to give any info for all the nights which were missed?
I have not purchased your tame xtreme channel for some time now and will not be doing so unless we see dramatic improvements in both content and customer relations and given the content of your last post im not encouraged that this will happen anytime soon.HuhHuhHuh

Gaaahh! It's a schedule update on a forum, sorry if we don't consider it the most important job in the world and delegate it to someone else if I'm away. I'm sure the few people on here that sometimes purchase Xtreme can go a few days without it. Some of the attitudes on here are inexplicable, and frankly I find them far more pathetic than our organisation or customer relations.

For the most part we're as helpful as we possibly can be on here, and I'm sure a lot of people would say so. I think on a public forum it's possible to have a bit of banter and give as good as we get, while still upholding a certain level of professionalism. The people that write as Babestation on here aren't corporate robots looking to bleed you out of every penny you have, we're a couple of guys that can be annoyed, frustrated, sarcastic, happy, sad or mental, and seriously, considering some of the stick we get from people on here, how can you blame us?

Quote:Whats the point updating it now when you failed to give any info for all the nights which were missed?

I don't get it... Because I went a few days without updating it, it now makes it pointless updating it at all? Surely that makes no sense. I think the vast majority of people will still want me to update it on a daily basis like I was doing it before.

Rolleyes

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

30-06-2011 16:33
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

[split] BS Xtreme Live Show - Announcements & Schedule
(30-06-2011 17:03 )babestation Wrote:  Lexi Ward & Michelle Thorn in a live show tonight, 2 sections, 00:05 and 01:05. Enjoy.

Why wont you do solo shows with Michelle T! Your damn g/g shows are really boring!

I would pay to see Michelle doing a solo show any time & i'm not going to waste money on crap g/g shows annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

The only good g/g show you've ever done was Post:396 Which i bloody missed Sad Sad

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2011 17:28 by SirAssAlot.)
30-06-2011 17:10
m100 Away
Banned

(29-06-2011 15:19 )babestation Wrote:  Hellooooo

Now then, schedule...

If only you'd said I could have taken you backstage on Friday night and you could have watched U2 from the side of the stage (where it was dry). And yes, I had a lovely time too.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
30-06-2011 20:01
dagnabbit Offline
Senior Poster

RE: BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
Sad i am missing all the screenshots on here boo hoo Sad
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 11:20 by dagnabbit.)
01-07-2011 11:19
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(30-06-2011 20:01 )m100 Wrote:  If only you'd said I could have taken you backstage on Friday night and you could have watched U2 from the side of the stage (where it was dry). And yes, I had a lovely time too.

Not sure, I bloody hate U2! Tongue

Friday is all a bit of a blur, we saw Biffy, then Chase & Status, by which point I was completely out of my tree. I think we then just wandered around going in any tent that had any sort of music coming out of it, completely oblivious to the rain! What a place.

01-07-2011 12:30
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

[split] BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
Didn't know Lexi did the Xtreme show, would of loved to see that. Lexi is one of my all time favourite girls and always looks sexy as all hell when I see her Big Grin.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
02-07-2011 11:09
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra