Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Stevie didn't look to get naked much!

If things carry on like this, she should start looking at her Cellcast contract with regard to ending it and maybe begin to look at a Bluebird one. It still doesn't sound like I missed much. That's nearly a whole week where I just can't be arsed to watch! If Elise is back on Sunday, there had damn well better be some decent supporting players on before her as that is the only time I'm likely to want to watch any BS channels. The girls might have to provide a counselling service to grief stricken England fans so it may make interesting viewing. The bigger chested girls will go down well as the callers can imagine burying their sobbing heads in their cleavage.

Ah well, there's still tonight.......

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 25-06-2010 15:49 by Rogerbee.)
25-06-2010 15:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

There was the tiniest hint of a slip on Xtra at 4:45, with the on screen timer showing 18:04. That was all I saw though.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

25-06-2010 16:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I recorded BS1 and BS Xtra from 12.oo-5.00 am last night ,i thought both shows were fairly good , i have not watched or recorded much of the Cellcast shows recently but i thought i would give them another go last night because non of the other Sky shows were appealing to me , i really noticed a big improvement in the camera work , the camera man was very mobile , he was doing some good close up shots and moving up and down the girls bodies also in close up , it looked a lot like the camera techniques that they used to use on Bangbabes a few weeks ago before they adopted the static camera approach the they use quite often now , i wonder if the Bangbabes camera men have migrated to Cellcast ?. Also just checked my Sky EPG and it is showing BS1 on channel 906 finishing on Sky at 5.00am the same as freeview , it normally finishes on 906 at 5.30 , so it looks like both Sky and freeview are both loosing 30 mins .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
25-06-2010 18:33
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(25-06-2010 16:04 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  There was the tiniest hint of a slip on Xtra at 4:45, with the on screen timer showing 18:04. That was all I saw though.

Not exactly exciting then. This is the same Stevie that came onto BS1 naked under a sheet well before midnight, slipping with practically every move she made! Be different if it had been Lolly.

CHEERS!
25-06-2010 18:39
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I haven't posted much here recently, mainly because my favourite girl/girl scene has been a bit mediocre with not a lot to remark on, good or bad, but I have to comment on the Karina/Lolly 2-4-1 on BSXtra last night - albeit a mix of sweet and sour. It had the makings of a good session, with the girls obviously intent on giving us a good show, but unfortunately they fell victim to a total tw*t of a cameraman/producer who completely wrecked their efforts by refusing to show us most of what they were doing. It wasn't as if they were doing anything particularly outrageous - it was evident from what we were allowed to see that the stuff this plonker was censoring could only have been kissing and nipple licking/sucking, nothing we haven't seen umpteen times before.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2010 04:30 by vila.)
25-06-2010 20:42
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh well, Jam old chap, the honours are yours once again! Surely it can't just take Elise to lift things, but, it's starting to look that way, sheesh!

Night!

CHEERS!
25-06-2010 21:20
Jam Da Man Offline

All-nighter again! So I watched BS1 for a time, although Bang Babes kept trying to steal my attention!
Anyway....
BS1 began with Megan, wearing a gold bikini, with extra white panties underneath. The gold stuff was off within seconds though. Liking Megan's hair as well, looking like a cross between Flo and Jodie. Then again Megan has always reminded me of Jodie....Smile
After a few mins Louise took over, wearing one of her "usual" outfits, with fishnets, though I liked the skirt. She soon was pulling her big boobs out and playing with them.
At 10:53 Linsey was on, wearing red bra and panties.
Kandi came on opt2 split-screen at 11:35, wearing a black top, pink knickers and black knee socks. She went full screen at 11:50. Just after midnight the top came off.
At 12:33 Candy began a 2-4-1 with her, wearing blue bra and panties. At 12:45 they went on the phone with each other. Candy then was on her own at 12:55.

As I say, I was up all night, but I didn't switch the t.v. on 'til 3ish (missing Party People more than ever right now...Sad)
Camilla was on at this point, naked. TONS of rear slips in this section for the cap and vid guys to go for. Around 3:34, 3:47 and 4:05 I saw, the last of which she got TOLD. I might have seen more, but Donna Duke was on BBHeart. Jet too.Heart
Finally, I think Louise took over aroiund 4:20ish, closing the show at 4:55.
I know it's been on ages, but I do like that music that accompanies "back soon" before 5am.

The bad point, was that quite a few times, when Cleo or another babe came on the side of the screen, the mic was on both BS1 AND Xtra so was kinda confuing at times. (At 1 point Camilla was on there and didn't even know who she was talking about - eventually she was told that there was a 2-4-1 going on Huh )
Also, Candy came on the side of the screen at 12:20 talking about Xtreme (of course), but the audio was on xtra as well, just as Jada started talking on the mic there. A 2-4-1 cross-channel mic off, perhaps?laugh

26-06-2010 06:49
Jam Da Man Offline

Now, BSXtra began with Jada naked (including the double audio incident I just mentioned above).
Camilla next at 12:30, also naked nearly straight away. She put her knickers back on a couple of times I think, but mainly had them off. There was quite probably slips in this section too, although I haven't checked.
Eventually, at 2am, Linsey was on, wearing all black. She poured some cream on her tits around 2:25ish. Just before 3am, she stripped off altogether.Surprised Only for a minute or so though, as Megan then replaced her.
Megan was wearing a red bra and gold pants. At 3:48, the camera closed in on her face, and she held aloft the gold panties! Was she naked?? The top right of the screen said so! Big Grin
But then..... the camera zoomed out, and she had a white pair on, previously underneath the gold ones. Disaster! .... Ah, never mind! Rolleyes
At 3:55 Kandi was on next, wearing a black outfit with white diamonds on. She finished the show.

26-06-2010 07:10
Jam Da Man Offline

Finally, Partyland began at 1:20, having been stuck on the opening title screen, with Louise. She got some oil out onto her boobs. Smile
At 2am Kandi replaced her, wearing a black see-thru outfit.
At 2:55 Louise was back again, with a similar outfit to Kandi's, plus the fishnets.
At 3:50 began a 2-4-1 with Jada and Candy; Jada wearing a "college" outfit, Candy with a grey shirt tied up-front (crop-top style) and a (darker) grey mini skirt. At 4:42 Jada was on her own, stripping down to her knickers.
Just after 5, Camilla was on topless, wearing just pink knickers and stripey socks. She closed the show.

Oh, and Hannah C was on Daytime, not that I saw her on freeview mind.Sad

26-06-2010 07:26
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Full credit to you Jam!

You actually made that lot sound good. I briefly flicked it on to see Kandi looking like she was being filmed by the wrong side of the split screen cameras and then Jada on Xtra so woefully overlit I had to shield my eyes! 3D glasses is one thing, but to have to watch wearing sunglasses, oh purlease! Kick the kids out of the gallery, give them an X-Box to play on or something, they're clearly more adept at HALO than they are at effectively controlling a babe channel! The PL crew are so much better. The picture quality is always good and they know how to use a camera.

This is the first week in ages where I have been able to take time away from BS and not feel like I've missed out.

CHEERS!
26-06-2010 07:50

Click here to watch Babestation TV