babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Afternoon everyone. Where to begin....

Partyland began with Rochelle, wearing black and red lingerie. Then at 1:45 Kandi replaced her, wearing white underwear with big black polka dots on. She went topless after a while.
Jada next, at 2:20, wearing gold coloured underwear. She had her hair down, which I myself think suits her very nicely.
At 3:27 Tiffany was on, wearing pink undies and stockings.
Lolly then at 4:20 wearing peach coloured undies. She had a quick play with Tiffany's boobs before taking the phone.
At 5:05 Michelle joined her for a 2-4-1, wearing pink knickers and topless. Michelle finished the last 15mins on her own.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

24-06-2010 14:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Bsxtra began withy Geri introducing Lolly, who was wearing pink underwear.
At 1:15 Tiffany did a 3min 2-4-1 with her, then went solo. She was wearing a blue denim jacket, pink knickers and stockings.
Rochelle next at 2:35 wearing a black outfit. She eventually stripped down to her black knickers.
Michelle then at 3:30 wearing pink and yellow bikini, with matching pink necklace. Around 4:15 she undid her clothing and removed it all. Naked! Didn't see any slips though.
Then at 4:20 Jada was on wearing a nice blue outfit, with matching shoes. This all got stripped off, with knickers on-off, Jada style. Also a fair bit of cream got splashed around her bum a few times. She finished the show naked.

24-06-2010 14:42
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 at 10pm began with Lolly in her peach undies and bra. She was briefly obscured by an England flag - can't imagine why.
At 10:45 Tiffany went on opt2, split-screen. She had on a red and white top, with red knickers and red and white socks. Again this outfit seemed a bit strange too....Smile
Tiffany went full screen at 11:05, having a quick feel of Lolly's knickers. She pulled her top down, giving a full view of her boobs.Smile
At 11:45 Kandi joined her for a "girl to girl" section. Kandi just had on some pink knickers. Tiffany looked to be trying to remove Kandi's knickers for a time (unsuccessful!) At 12:25 Kandi was on her own.

My next recording, on ch99, had Rochelle at 5am, followed by Tiffany.
Anastasia was on Daytime.

24-06-2010 14:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Doesn't sound like I missed all that much really. Early looks at 'Who's On' lead me to think that you may well be flying solo again.

Keep up the good work!

CHEERS!
24-06-2010 15:52
Jam Da Man Offline

Bs1 began with Geri sat between Lolly and Stevie, who had just done something split screen. After a few mins Lolly was on full screen, wearing all black.
At 10:48 Ella went on opt 2, sat next to Lolly, wearing a tiny white and pink bikini. At 11:05 Ella was on alone, removing her top.
Lolly again at 12 wearing a blue bikini and white boots.
12:45 Lynsey joined her for a 2-4-1, wearing a black see-thru top and black knickers.
Apparantly this was the first time these two have done a 2-4-1 together. Not a huge amount happened, although around 12:50 Lolly leant forward to kiss Lynsey on the mouth, causing Lynsey to almost fall over trying to avoid her laugh Reason for that reaction was unclear though....

Important Now, normally my recording on ch94 stops at 1am, and I get ch99 between 5-6am. HOWEVER - This morning ch99 after the Live99 show JUST showed infomercials, Partyland style. annoyedSadannoyed
So NO Bs1 5-5:30 and NO BSDAYTIME AT ALL!!Sad On 99 or Partyland!

Bastards!Sadannoyedannoyed

25-06-2010 13:54
Jam Da Man Offline

BSXtra began with Stevie in black underwear and pink stockings.
Charlie C took over at 12:35 wearing red underwear. She took off her bra after a few mins, and then removed her knickers as well for a few mins! Smile
At 1:30 Lolly was on, wearing a white top and green knickers.
At 2:10 Karina joined her for a 2-4-1. This was quit energetic stuff, bouncing around, tit-licking. At 2:20 Karina was alone, topless, joined by Linsey at 2:27 for another 2-4-1. Linsey was barefoot here, and Karina very nearly put one to her mouth, but just managed to restrain herself. Karina was nonetheless all over Linsey, which was good. Smile
At 2:48 Linsey was alone, and down to just her knickers.
At 3am Ella took over, wearing almost the same clothes as Lolly earlier, plus multi-coloured knee socks.
At 4:13 Stevie was back on, going naked at 4:40 and as such closing the show.

25-06-2010 14:28
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland began with Ella, after a few mins Stevie joined her. At 1:25 Ella was on her own again.
At 1:05 Charlie C joined her for another 2-4-1 for 10 mins, then Charlie was alone until 2:48 when Ella re-joined her for 10 mins. Then Charlie alone again.
At 3:20 Karina took over, quickly going topless.
Lolly was next, at 4:36 looking pretty in pink. Ella joined her at 5am for a 2-4-1 right til 5:30.

After that, of course was just the AB King Pro ad. annoyed

25-06-2010 14:41
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(25-06-2010 13:54 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Important Now, normally my recording on ch94 stops at 1am, and I get ch99 between 5-6am. HOWEVER - This morning ch99 after the Live99 show JUST showed infomercials, Partyland style. annoyedSadannoyed
So NO Bs1 5-5:30 and NO BSDAYTIME AT ALL!!Sad On 99 or Partyland!

Bastards!Sadannoyedannoyed

Yeah, I think it was Geri saying something on the mic off-screen about new times and such-like, so PL was the only channel on after 5am, using it to try to drum up some customers on the phones.
Ch99 and I think one other showed infomercials (that may have been PL after 5.30 though), the others just went off, PartyLand went until 5.30am as usual.

munch

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
25-06-2010 14:50
hucker123 Offline
Senior Poster

in my opinion to compete will bluebird when it launches they need amber anastasia jessica tammy all on nights otherwise they might aswell give up same women on nearly all the time getting really boring now
25-06-2010 15:11
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Yeah Spoke to amber before said she didnt have a call for about an hour after 5:30 wish i had known i know not to call when freeview is on cos you never get through ;-)

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
25-06-2010 15:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV