Thread Rating:
  • 103 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread

OurJud Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Thanks very much, darren. I wish the girls would encourage her on screen more often!
09-07-2016 20:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

There are times when I think St66 should do away with all other sets and make full use of the mega set and allow the babes to have more freedom of interaction on it The scope is there to have more frequent 2 4 1 and I don't see why St66 grasp the chance to be daring...think they have been lagging behind a lot lately

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 13:48 by lovebabes56.)
11-07-2016 13:46
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

What the fuck has happened to Elite's day shows ? They've been, by and large, crap recently. Really disappointing. Half the girls seem to have vanished (probably on their hols) and the rest don't seem like they can be arsed to make an effort.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-07-2016 13:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Are you saying that there is something going on at St66 that we don't know about?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
11-07-2016 15:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I'm saying the shows have been shit recently. Nothing more than that. I would say, however, that the poor shows do seem to come, predominantly, from the ex-RLC girls. God knows why.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-07-2016 16:12
slash Offline
Senior Poster

Lol I just came on here to say how good the shows have been and the last post was about how crap they have been. Now I'm not getting into a debate about it with someone I don't know, one persons opinion to another, I just want to say that over the last 6 months S66 has given some of the best shows since "the good old days" and with the addition of the perve cams... sometimes even better (dare I say it). I am utterly blown away at how well the boundaries have been pushed recently. Keep this up, take it further.... loving it S66. I'm particularly LOVING Lucy-Anne today. She's stunning and sexy at the best of times but today she's been a total treat. When I seen the button being done I thought "oh well... there goes the fun", within 15 mins it was unbuttoned again and she's been eye-popping to watch. LOVING S66 DAYSHOWS SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
11-07-2016 16:35
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

If cara showed off them tittys the way lucy anne does she might be worth a call
11-07-2016 16:39
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

where has evelyn disappeared to

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-07-2016 19:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Extended holiday to her folks back home. According to nottooold (http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1893671) she should be back next week.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
11-07-2016 19:12
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-07-2016 16:39 )forumdude Wrote:  If cara showed off them tittys the way lucy anne does she might be worth a call

no she wouldn't Rolleyes just as boring to talk to as she is to watch Huh
11-07-2016 22:59