babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all. I recorded BS1 as I was able to! KANDI started off for about 30 minutes.She went topless frequently and was wearing "smallish" see-through pants;VERY NICE THANKS KANDI! Then Michelle joined her (SPLIT-SCREEN!) for about 40 minutes! Then Camilla came on and went naked just after midnight as usual!then Jada came on for about 50 minutes and went naked again as usual! Then Ella was on for about 50 minutes going topless;what a lovely girl she is! Then Linsey was on BUT only for about 30 minutes;she went topless.Then Camilla was on again for about 1 hour going naked again! Then michelle was on solo for about 50 minutes going naked as she does! Then KANDI finished the show in a nice bikini BUT it didnt come off! So a reasonable show BUT not one for me to keep;I have better footage of KANDI from earlier on including her shower session with DARYL..... pLus I didnt see Karina at all.

Anyway work now but I'll try and come on here later on to catch up even though I cant record for at least a fortnight (at the moment!) Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 07:30 by Big Boobies.)
23-06-2010 07:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Many thanks for the enthusiastic reviews guys. It doesn't sound to me as though I really missed that much.

"Canary Camilla - The Mineshaft Thriller" I like that, she might even use it! As Boobies has said, there is better footage available elsewhere of the majority of those girls. I do actually remember that shower footage of Daryl and Kandi, I think it was a combination of that and seeing Stevie and Camilla naked for the first time that actually got me watching BS on a more regular basis.

What of tonight!? Mmmmmmmm, we'll see.......

CHEERS!
23-06-2010 07:45
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(23-06-2010 07:30 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Then Michelle joined her (SPLIT-SCREEN!) for about 40 minutes!

The split screen theme was featured again last night then.

I absolutely detest the whole concept of it, as soon as it appeared again a couple of nights back I immediately switched over, it makes Babestation unwatchable for me personally because I can't watch the girl I want to watch. The combination of that and the numerous Babestation Xtreme adverts they spam at us is a big switch off for me.

(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 09:14 by Josh187.)
23-06-2010 07:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

That is why I'm starting to prefer PL, if they could start that at 10 then I'd be so happy. The lighting and camera work are superior, and there are no ads. You do get the occasional bit of "What does this button do!?" with the OSG's, but, on the whole it is most watchable. Currently though, I'm always half asleep when I watch it and can only stay awake for one section from any girl I want to see. Thankfully both Daryl and Elise have done sections just after 1 so I can get some sleep straight after.

BS1 and Xtra with the constant ads and the late start for PL have led to me cutting back on what I watch. When sleep deprivation starts affecting your physical and mental health, you know it's time to cut down.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 08:09 by Rogerbee.)
23-06-2010 08:08
Jam Da Man Offline

(23-06-2010 08:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  When sleep deprivation starts affecting your physical and mental health, you know it's time to cut down.

Yeah, making yourself ill over a few women is no good for anybody.
At this time of year I always have trouble sleeping (too hot!) so I usually end up falling into the trap of saying "sod it, I'll get up and put the t.v. on" around 3ish. Then around 7-8ish, having resolved to stay up, I find myself unable to do anything but go back to sleep. Not good for staying in work!
That's just me though, a lot of people can't necessarily record a channel through the night to watch at their leisure, and the lure of watching "in case babe x is on" can easily lead to ruin.
After a few nights of this it becomes a routine, and eventually a rut.
Luckily, the past 3 years I've managed to get out of it again, but always I find Summer (season) difficult to get through.
Roll on October! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-06-2010 13:23
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

I wish they would cut all the spams down and saying that they are showing hardcore material on BSXreme when it clearly isn't because that is false advertising and not allowed to be shown on TV.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
23-06-2010 13:48
Jam Da Man Offline

(23-06-2010 13:48 )amandasnumerounofan Wrote:  I wish they would cut all the spams down and saying that they are showing hardcore material on BSXreme when it clearly isn't because that is false advertising and not allowed to be shown on TV.

Yeah, a quick count of the ads for xtreme on bs1 10pm-12am last night comes to -
8 Full screen ads.
10 bottom half of the screen ads
7 top left box ads.
Unknown how many references were made via the mic.

Sometimes the top left box AND the bottom of the screen would show ads simultaneously.
And the automated full screen ads almost always coincide with a babe speaking on the mic, cutting her off.
Overkill, but I'm sure whoever gets paid thousands of pounds for coming up with these ads knows what they're doing....

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

23-06-2010 14:29
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I haven't been watching Babestation much since Paige went on her hols but on a couple of occasions at the weekend I quickly went BS1 and saw either a corner advert or Geri split screen plugging BSxtreme and my first reaction was 'FFS!!' I then switched channels IMMEDIATELY!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 17:31 by Ally4Paige.)
23-06-2010 15:03
amandasnumerounofan Offline
Massive Amanda Fan

That's the problem i've got with girls hosting because they just won't shut up with plugging. They should just read texts out once everytime the girls change over.

Amanda is the Goddess of the babechannels.
23-06-2010 15:57
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(23-06-2010 13:23 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(23-06-2010 08:08 )Rogerbee Wrote:  When sleep deprivation starts affecting your physical and mental health, you know it's time to cut down.

Yeah, making yourself ill over a few women is no good for anybody.
At this time of year I always have trouble sleeping (too hot!) so I usually end up falling into the trap of saying "sod it, I'll get up and put the t.v. on" around 3ish. Then around 7-8ish, having resolved to stay up, I find myself unable to do anything but go back to sleep. Not good for staying in work!
That's just me though, a lot of people can't necessarily record a channel through the night to watch at their leisure, and the lure of watching "in case babe x is on" can easily lead to ruin.
After a few nights of this it becomes a routine, and eventually a rut.
Luckily, the past 3 years I've managed to get out of it again, but always I find Summer (season) difficult to get through.
Roll on October! Smile

Thankfully Monday was a good line-up and Elise was first one on when PL launched. I've been watching since late March early April and many late nights followed after that. I think it was the demise of BS2 and the start of Xtreme that really did it. Back before then, you could often be satisfied well before PL started, but that is getting to be a very rare occurrence these days. If tonight's line-up is a repeat of last night then I probably won't watch.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2010 16:03 by Rogerbee.)
23-06-2010 15:59

Click here to watch Babestation TV