babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Seems to me Saturday's show may well be one to catch,but not much point when Mr Cremona cant say when webstream will be fixed,it reminds me of the sort of responce we had from the Bang Babes rep when that channel first disappeared,i think if they cant guarantee the webstream it should be free until the problems technical or otherwise have been sorted,

im always open to positive change
29-03-2013 11:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
billyboy1963 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-03-2013 11:43 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  Seems to me Saturday's show may well be one to catch,but not much point when Mr Cremona cant say when webstream will be fixed,it reminds me of the sort of responce we had from the Bang Babes rep when that channel first disappeared,i think if they cant guarantee the webstream it should be free until the problems technical or otherwise have been sorted,

My thoughts and comments are noted here

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1236065
29-03-2013 18:00
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

does anyone know if tonights live show is a proper 4 hr live show please?i really dont want to tune in if its one of these 2 half hour live session nights surrounded by a night full of pre- recorded tame rubbish.for goodness sake why dont they just tell us whats happening.
29-03-2013 23:19
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(29-03-2013 23:19 )sierraman Wrote:  for goodness sake why dont they just tell us whats happening.

I assume it's the same format as every Friday.
29-03-2013 23:26
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thanks.hope you are right but last night was nothing like the same as every thursday.sadly iv learned not to assume anything as far as bsx is concerned.iv passed up the chance to go out now so will give it a go and give an honest review of how i see the show tomorrow.iv seen the posts about peoples frustrations with poor quality webstreams.it shouldnt be happening.in the same vein surely they can give people a couple of hours notice of the nights itinery to give them chance to do something else if it doesnt suit.personally i think if theyd just get organised it would lead to a more contented customer base and to a more successful channel.
29-03-2013 23:57
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

And also tonight the webstream have big problems. annoyed
30-03-2013 00:15
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Having just purchased to watch online and not being able to view as the webstream is down i only one question why is the show still being advertised as able to view online when,for whatever reason this is clearly not the case,why cant bs treat its customers fairly and advise not to view online till they have resolved the problem,on the plus side at my decision as to whether to watch tomorrow nights 4 girl show has been made easier,no news on webstream repair no purchase simple as that,im getting to the stage now where i dont want any option to watch channel at all may as well just be available on Freeview in my view

(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 01:13 by jimmyt73.)
30-03-2013 01:11
Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

Stream is working ok now, didnt miss much for those that had a problem at the start though, 2nd part was much better.
30-03-2013 02:27
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(30-03-2013 02:27 )Tidbits Wrote:  Stream is working ok now, didnt miss much for those that had a problem at the start though, 2nd part was much better.
Thanks for the update,just would have been nice to write a review of the so-called action from the first two segments based on actually viewing them personally,hope show is good tomorrow in respect of all those people with Freeview that will be able to purchase and view it.

30-03-2013 03:57
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

throwing the towel in.iv been waiting for ages for the live show to reappear but its not followed the same format as the previous few fridays and has finished much earlier.cant stand any more of this tame pre-recorded crap.the live shows featured 2 strong,attractive girls,alyssa and victoria.they interacted,rubbed each others pussies and opened their pussies.sadly for me the shows were spoiled by piss poor camera work.there has been some very good nights camera work recently but this wasnt one of them.the cameramen seemed incapable of holding the camera still and focusing in.lots of too dark,backs of heads,too far away, bits of camera,cameraman, shadows etc etc appearing in shot.despite this ineptitude the girls managed to provide some good moments.they and their paying customers deserve better.i cant tune in tomorrow.hope the camera crew are better for those that do than tonights dollop.will be interested to read any reviews about tomorrows shows. thanks.
30-03-2013 05:00

babestation xtra