Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
That's Cellcast for you!

But hey, let's be thankful for what, and indeed who, they have given us. Daryl remains ever faithful, as does Paige and where would Elise be without them!?

CHEERS!
22-06-2010 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(22-06-2010 15:44 )Rogerbee Wrote:  That's Cellcast for you!

But hey, let's be thankful for what, and indeed who, they have given us. Daryl remains ever faithful, as does Paige and where would Elise be without them!?

True.

Well said Roger. Smile
Although perhaps Bluebird might be on the rob again soon...

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

22-06-2010 16:03
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I don't know, Bluebird seem to have racked up a pretty good roster now. Also, they will only have their Bluebar on freeview and nothing else. The current BS roster seem content where they are, but, we'll see what happens.

As long as there's someone to see and something to review I'll be happy.

CHEERS!
22-06-2010 18:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2010 16:03 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(22-06-2010 15:44 )Rogerbee Wrote:  That's Cellcast for you!

True.

Well said Roger. Smile
Although perhaps Bluebird might be on the rob again soon...

YES very true;DARYL particularly was very good with ELISE on her first night and then she soon got into her stride;she just needs to be allowed on the "main" BS channels again! Come on Cellcast;you know it would make sense!
22-06-2010 20:20
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

So long as they continue to try and build the 'profile' of Xtreme, Elise is unlikely to be on a main channel before midnight. Not a night goes by without at least one or more Xtreme girl on there plugging their latest section. BS2 was Elise's domain before they canned it, if you look back, some of her best sections were on there.

Anyway, Jam and Boobies, you're in the chair for tonight, I'm just not up for it.

I look forward to your reviews tomorrow

CHEERS!
22-06-2010 21:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(22-06-2010 21:20 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So long as they continue to try and build the 'profile' of Xtreme, Elise is unlikely to be on a main channel before midnight. Not a night goes by without at least one or more Xtreme girl on there plugging their latest section. BS2 was Elise's domain before they canned it, if you look back, some of her best sections were on there.

Anyway, Jam and Boobies, you're in the chair for tonight, I'm just not up for it.

I look forward to your reviews tomorrow

I'll try;but it might be a brief one!
22-06-2010 21:28
Jam Da Man Offline

That reminds me, I forgot all about reviewing Xtra earlier. The whole Cleo thing kinda distracted me. Blush
I shall try harder tomorrow.
Happy viewing everyone. Smile

22-06-2010 21:47
Jam Da Man Offline

Well, I'm still up, so I might as well get started....

Bsxtra began with about 3 seconds of Ella on the bed, replaced straight away with Kandi. She was wearing a white see-thru outfit and big heels. Kandi showed her boobs a fair bit, pulling her top down a lot.
Linsey was on next, at 1:02, wearing a black see-thru top and black knickers.
At 1:40 Camilla replaced her, in only some white knickers, which came off after less than 10mins. At 1:59 she pulled them back up again for about 3 mins, and then took them off again until 2:20.
At 2:30, Michelle was up, wearing a black fishnet body stocking, and black knickers, which were removed after 10mins. Heart Gorge.
Then we had Kandi at 3:07, talking into a non-working mic for a bit. She was this time wearing a pink dress and black and white ( Heart ) knickers. The dress soon got pulled right down for a while, then went to pulling her boobs out at times.
Jada came on at 4, wearing a silver bikini, the bottom half lasted 4mins.
Last, but not least, Karina had the last 10mins of the show, wearing a black see-thru dress and black knickers. She went briefly topless, playing around with the dress.

Not a bad show show really, plenty of Kandi, which was good.Smile

23-06-2010 05:57
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland started with about 4 seconds (getting longer!) of Michelle, just as Karina came on, wearing red bra and shoes, black shorts and jacket. And a white collar and tie as well. The shorts, jacket and bra were quickly discarded, revealing the rather nosh tartan knickers.
Kandi next, at 1:40 wearing a blue crop top and stockings and the black and white knickers again. The top got pulled up and down plenty of times, although not off altogether.
At 2:15 Jada came on as opt2, split screen. She was wearing light-blue underwear, the bra quickly being removed. At 2:30 Jada went full screen.
At 2:50 Karina joined her for a 2-4-1, this involved plenty of touching, stroking and (unfortunately) air-kissing....
Karina was then on her own from 3:09, fully topless all the way through.
3:40 signaled the start of Ella's turn. She was wearing a black bra, pink and white knickers(very similar to Kandi's black and white ones) and black knee-high socks. The bra got pulled after a few mins, then around 4:50 it was pulled off altogether, along with the socks.
At 4:55 Camilla took over, wearing black and silver underwear, the bra soon coming off.

Normally, at 5:30 we have 30mins of Daytime, but Partyland this morning have gone back to advertising gym equipment... Huh annoyed

Apart from that though, t'was a decent enough show; again plenty of Kandi,and Karina too. Smile

23-06-2010 06:34
Jam Da Man Offline

BS1 began at 10pm with Kandi, wearing the pink dress, and black (partially see-thru) knickers.Smile
At 10:35 Michelle came on split-screen, doing a girl-girl call with Kandi. Michelle was wearing white bra, knickers and necklaces. The bra soon disappeared.
Camilla was next, at 11:13, wearing all yellow (top and panties).... "Canary Camilla, the Mine Shaft Thriller"?Smile The top soon vanished though.
..... That was something I noticed through all of these recordings this morning, if one of the babes was gonna go topless, then she did so pretty much straight away. Umm, onwards.....
Camilla got naked at 12am, and was on through 'til 12:15, when Jada replaced her, quickly going naked.
At this point I was trying to sleep, but come 3:00, I decided to re-enact one of the 08-09 Party People nights so I saw Camilla for a while (naked I think), and then Michelle, maybe naked, can't remember now.
At 5, recording ch99, Kandi replaced Michelle, wearing all yellow clothing. (Kanary Kandi.....?)

Finally, after this ch99 are still showing Daytime, so I got to see Jessica HeartHeartHeart wearing a pink dress.

I wrote all 3 of these channels out seeing as Sir Bee wasn't going to watch anything, and Big B. might not be able to review. Anyone else wanna add anything then feel free....Smile
Oh, and no offence intended with the canary stuff.
Maybe I can sleep now.....

23-06-2010 07:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV