babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
(27-03-2013 20:46 )sierraman Wrote:  thanks for the caps D T.A perfect reminder of what the night was about.personally im not tuning in tonight.both girls look really good,but 2 half hour live sessions just isnt enough for me.the rest of the night is made up of really tame pre-recorded stuff,most of which iv seen before.im going to watch out for tonights girls when they are booked to appear in decent length live shows.hope there are some decent girls booked in for some 4 hr live shows in the coming nights.performances like lou lou last night will certainly help to brighten up these freezing cold nights.just a personal thing,but iv really grown to hate fu**ing snow.
I suspect the shortness of tonights segments has more to do with fact sexstation run whats effectively a members only hardcore show which would clash with any longer version of a bsx show in terms of viewers,as this hardcore show is not available without signing up to a website i will give this one a miss,anyway both these girls can be seen on sexstation normal webstream tonight for longer half an hour a piece for free.

im always open to positive change
27-03-2013 21:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

fuck gutted i needed early night...missed the squirtHeart....hope the cameraman lapped it upImportant

27-03-2013 22:31
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

kimmy haze was massaging lou lous clit with a dildo while cameraman was panning in close up.her pussy was open and pink and she was covering the couch in squirt.had to stop myself getting on my knees and licking the t.v. screen.
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 11:32 by sierraman.)
28-03-2013 11:23
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Easter Saturday Live Show "resurrection Special"
28-03-2013 14:21
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

But will the Web Streaming be working on Sat night ?
28-03-2013 14:53
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

(28-03-2013 14:53 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  But will the Web Streaming be working on Sat night ?

Hello Mr Turniphead, I have spoken with our technical bods and it would seem much of our recent problems with said webstream have been due to 'circumstances outside of our immediate control' and has something to do with the suppliers of our internet access, I am assured, however, that they are doing 'everything they can' to rectify the problem before the weekend, so I shall keep my fingers crossed.
regards.
MC.
28-03-2013 15:52
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

thursday is advertising 2 half hour live shows and a mass of tame pre-recorded,reshown,stuff that is bordering on complete rubbish.personally tonight is not for me.got my fingers crossed that friday throws up a 4 hr live show of a girl or girls that are capable of carrying on the cracking effort of lou lou the other night.saturdays advertised show sounds really interesting but i will be out very late and unable to view.will be grateful for feedback reports from any people that do decide to tune in on saturday.
28-03-2013 21:46
ceasman Offline
Banned

Still not working tonight, looks like your technical bods are not being honest with you, similar to how bs is with all of us, is the shocking quality of the stream when it does work the internet supplier's fault too?
(28-03-2013 15:52 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 14:53 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  But will the Web Streaming be working on Sat night ?

Hello Mr Turniphead, I have spoken with our technical bods and it would seem much of our recent problems with said webstream have been due to 'circumstances outside of our immediate control' and has something to do with the suppliers of our internet access, I am assured, however, that they are doing 'everything they can' to rectify the problem before the weekend, so I shall keep my fingers crossed.
regards.
MC.
29-03-2013 00:46
dj58 Offline
Junior Poster

I don't know but this night also in low definition the webstream doesn't works and the situation is worst than yesterday bladewave

Seems they've no ideas how to solve it and I start to think to have wasted money.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 00:52 by dj58.)
29-03-2013 00:48
ceasman Offline
Banned

Happy to take our money even if they are not providing the service that they offer, wonder if they will refund the monthly sub's for this month.
(29-03-2013 00:48 )dj58 Wrote:  

I don't know but this night also in low definition the webstream doesn't works and the situation is worst than yesterday bladewave

Seems they've no ideas how to solve it and I start to think to have wasted money.
29-03-2013 00:59

babestation xtra