babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
think she did 1 3am Party people show before she left first time. mind you could be wrong as it was 5 years ago now and a lot of hot girls have been and gone thru Bs towers Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 20:17 by HannahsPet.)
21-02-2014 20:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(21-02-2014 17:36 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Let's hope she gets a fair showing.
I'd say she's got the square root of no chance at all bladewave

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-02-2014 22:37
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

From the pic on the other thread Ally looks pretty hot so I hope she gets a chance to shine.
21-02-2014 22:41
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

You don't have the initials L B to start the night on freeview but it sure helps
21-02-2014 23:07
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I'm starting to feel sorry for Preeti. Of the other "usual suspects", Lori and Jada at least get the odd night off, and Lolly only seems to be on at weekends now, but poor old Preeti seems to be on pretty much every night (and for long periods too). Can't you give the poor girl a break BS, I'm sure there must be some of working hours directive to stop this sort of thing?
22-02-2014 03:12
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

I think they mite as well send Ally Lou home as she is not going to get a look in tonight it's a joke she would be better staying on day's at least we would see her

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
22-02-2014 03:16
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2014 03:12 )SteveHG Wrote:  I'm starting to feel sorry for Preeti. Of the other "usual suspects", Lori and Jada at least get the odd night off, and Lolly only seems to be on at weekends now, but poor old Preeti seems to be on pretty much every night (and for long periods too). Can't you give the poor girl a break BS, I'm sure there must be some of working hours directive to stop this sort of thing?
she works 5 days a week like millions of people do, big deal, i may have complained about the "usual suspects" except for beth but after all this time preeti is starting to grow on me, though it might just be a phase
(This post was last modified: 22-02-2014 03:26 by Joey 27.)
22-02-2014 03:23
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

This Is Ridiculous Babestation......

Wats the Point of Advertising 7 Girls in One Night and Not Having them On..... Pointless....

It's Been Nearly 3 Hours and At Last The Sexy Ms Angela is Back.... Such A Waste of Talent....
And For The Sexy Ms Ally Lou.... Please Just Send the Poor Girl Home.... Was Soo Looking Foward to Speaking With Ms Ally on Nights and She IS Not Even on Screen.... Such a Waste of Talent Aswel.....

Babestation if Your Gona Advertise 7 Girls on Aleast Have Them On The Channels and Not on the Net or Wherever.... Please Give us UK Viewers the Chance to Fone them....

Or unless Advertise them Separate and Stat Who's on The Main Channels and Whos on The Internet or Babestation SA.... So that Us Viewers Know Wat To Expect........

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
22-02-2014 04:03
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What the hell happened last night ? Bs turned into the preeti & Jada show where were the rest of the girls ?
Beth was hardly on at all annoyed
22-02-2014 08:41
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2014 03:23 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(22-02-2014 03:12 )SteveHG Wrote:  I'm starting to feel sorry for Preeti. Of the other "usual suspects", Lori and Jada at least get the odd night off, and Lolly only seems to be on at weekends now, but poor old Preeti seems to be on pretty much every night (and for long periods too). Can't you give the poor girl a break BS, I'm sure there must be some of working hours directive to stop this sort of thing?
she works 5 days a week like millions of people do, big deal, i may have complained about the "usual suspects" except for beth but after all this time preeti is starting to grow on me, though it might just be a phase

I don't really feel sorry for Preeti either. It was just an attempt at being ironical (failed obviously Wink ) about certain girls being on a lot. Judging by other comments, it would seem that people are becoming equally frustrated, particularly where BS advertise a relatively large number of girls being on and then very few appear for any length of time.
And I should say I have nothing against Preeti or any of the other regulars - it's just the old adage about familiarity and what it breeds.
22-02-2014 14:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV