Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average

Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion

eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

RE: Alice - Elite TV Night Show : Chat & Discussion
(16-06-2011 09:19 )RRROGER Wrote:  Intrigued, (with Brook on the web), I watched the last 1/2 hour of Alice's show on SKY & thought that for me it was somehow different from her previous nightshows, watchable, not irritating, so with that in mind I'll make a point of watching her on Saturday night to see if she can convert me;

OMG, the show must have been good if Alice's arch-sceptic is a potential convert laugh
I went to bed after the office set, but will be downloading/watching the other sessions this evening. That last one looks amazing, judging by the caps/video previews. That will probably keep me going till Saturday Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
16-06-2011 11:27
Find all posts by this user
Dedrin Offline
Senior Poster

Great night from Alice.
My eyes were only for her. I have done more than 300 caps and it will take me some time to reduce and post Tongue

(16-06-2011 09:30 )The Narcissist Wrote:  That was an excellent night show from Alice. My favourite part was the office session. She was on fire when she was in the office!!!!!!

The only part I haven't seen. Doh!

A beautiful woman is the hell of the soul, the purgatory of the purse, and the paradise of the eyes.

THE FAB SEVEN

DIONNE DANIELS/ASHLEY EMMA/CALI GARCIA/ADELE TAYLOR/BECKY ROBERTS/MICA MARTINEZ/SOPHIA KNIGHT
16-06-2011 11:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I rang her when she was on the white couch set & to be honest i wasn't impressed, I asked her could i see her amazing ass in doggy & all i got was her side to the camera plus the cam guy moved the camera away annoyed.

The same thing happened when i rang Fernanda when she last did a night show annoyed annoyed. I think i'll stick to RLC in future Smile

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 11:55 by SirAssAlot.)
16-06-2011 11:55
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Really enjoyed watching Alice last night. Only caught the bits when she was on channel 920 and 965 but what I did see was very good. Certainly a lot of outfit changes and she was very good in the office set. I certainly thought she moved around a fair bit although it was mostly from one pose to the next as opposed to the more constant movement and gyrations of Rachel or Caty.

Loved the outfits at the end of the night too - the shear red and black was particularly good as was the incredibly non existent black one towards the end of the night.

Was hoping for a 241 with Caty but sadly I either missed it or it didn't happen. Throw Danica in for a 341 and I'd be a very happy man!!!!!

Still, I'm very happy we get to see her on nights and can't wait till saturday to see her again (with Caty...please) Wink

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
16-06-2011 13:16
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i would sum up Alice's show last night as a promising first show with plenty of room to get better, i think i will give her 5-6 shows to see what happens before looking at her performance too closely

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
16-06-2011 14:23
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Exactly it's going to take Alice time to get used to being a full time nightbabe. Last night was a very good start

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-06-2011 15:00
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Am I hearing that after ONE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED & NINETY SEVEN posts after Jamie's over hyped thread opener on this forum that we're actually now going to be able to see what all all the fuss was about?????????.........HuhHuhHuh

This morning, watching the last half hour of Alice's show, for the first time ever it actually looked like it was fulfilling all the hype.........

(This post was last modified: 16-06-2011 19:25 by RRROGER.)
16-06-2011 17:59
sheluvsit Offline
Senior Poster

I enjoyed Alice's show last night. It wasn't out of this world, or the best show in a long-time, not even as good as her shows this time last year. What I would say, is that is was a 6/10. That still makes it better than alot of the other shows on recently. It could be, even though she has some experience, she might need to adjust a little, now she is full-time on nights.
Comment has been made about the camera angles which is well justified. I don't understand it myself, when if you flick over to BS for a minute (maximum) you will see lots of lingering bum shots every night.
They don't have a special licence do they? (Except for overselling)

Alice's show was just a start for the new nightgirl. Her outfits were great and with a bit more help from the cameraman things will improve the next time
16-06-2011 22:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

alice has posted this on her facebook this afternoon

"Alice Goodwin
Elite TV tonight oooooo naughty c u at 9pm Smile xxxxx
30 minutes ago via iPhone"

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
18-06-2011 13:57
AxelBlaze Offline
Junior Poster

When she was playing with her black g-string it dove me wild.
18-06-2011 15:17
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV