The Fallenangel returns

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
*Awaits for all the 'stream viewers' to tear Wazo limb from limb* Big Grin

09-04-2010 22:23
Find all posts by this user
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(09-04-2010 22:19 )Wazo Wrote:  Guys just rember Elite doesn't have to offer a stream an by offering you a stream its technically lose them more money by having one than not having one plus most of his business will come off people watching on tv(Sky/Freesat) an it was more important to get that back up an running. If it was a technical fault or power cut they got the channels back up an running thats the main thing. Give the guys a break i am sure there doing there best to get the stream up an running again.

if this would of been last night and you didnt have sky you would of been a lot worse then we are now
09-04-2010 22:25
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(09-04-2010 22:25 )chrislatimer Wrote:  
(09-04-2010 22:19 )Wazo Wrote:  Guys just rember Elite doesn't have to offer a stream an by offering you a stream its technically lose them more money by having one than not having one plus most of his business will come off people watching on tv(Sky/Freesat) an it was more important to get that back up an running. If it was a technical fault or power cut they got the channels back up an running thats the main thing. Give the guys a break i am sure there doing there best to get the stream up an running again.

if this would of been last night and you didnt have sky you would of been a lot worse then we are now

Mate yeah i like Dionne an dont like to miss her but i wouldn't be having ago at elite for it. As i says if you owned a channel an both your webstream an channels went down which is exactly happened to elite earlier an you could only get one back on that night what would you choose honestly you would have done the same as elite tonight so give them a little bit of credit. Plus there will always be videos off the sky an freesat viewers that you can download tomorrow.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 22:32 by Wazo.)
09-04-2010 22:30
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(09-04-2010 22:23 )Josh187 Wrote:  *Awaits for all the 'stream viewers' to tear Wazo limb from limb* Big Grin

What would they do to me then, as i seem to be the only one who is not a Danica fan,beautiful girl yes but i dont go for the so called Glamour girls except Gemma,but enjoy your three hours as you dont get to see Danica that often,be gentle with melaugh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
09-04-2010 22:31
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The reaction is mainly because of who's on tonight's show, as most people know that Danica is rarely on these days. Surely the main reason for the streams these channels provide is to actually try and generate more money from people watching/calling in, yet, Elite's stream is never going to make them any money when it's this inconsistent.
09-04-2010 22:33
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Wazo Wrote:Guys just rember Elite doesn't have to offer a stream

Well those who pay between ten and twenty pounds a month for enhanced access to the stream are currently enjoying the privilege of staring at a circle for twenty minutes rather than a minute and a half.

You don't think Elite has any obligation to offer even its paying members a stream?
09-04-2010 22:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(09-04-2010 22:35 )Rise Wrote:  
Wazo Wrote:Guys just rember Elite doesn't have to offer a stream

Well those who pay between ten and twenty pounds a month for enhanced access to the stream are currently enjoying the privilege of staring at a circle for twenty minutes rather than a minute and a half.

You don't think Elite has any obligation to offer even its paying members a stream?

Of course they have a obligation to paying members an are probably trying there hardest to fix it at this very moment an sometimes these things take time. Am sure it was more important to get there channels on the tv back up an running first.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 22:43 by Wazo.)
09-04-2010 22:42
RackAddict Offline

Well I'm sorry for the webstream viewers, Wazo is of course spot on, I'm sure sergei and the other meercats in the it dept will be working their backside off to get normal service back on for everyone asap... In the meantime... Hello Danica you sexy, sexy thang.. Hope she's on till midnight again :-)
09-04-2010 22:59
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Ok, now i feel even worse for the web stream viewers out there..

Danica just announced on the mic, that this is her last show for a while.

She said she may do the odd shift here and there - but she said 'you might not see me again for a couple of months' (no change there then lol) She ended by saying ' better make the most of me now' - which i think is a big slap in the face for the unfortunate ones who haven't been able to watch her on the web stream.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 23:29 by Josh187.)
09-04-2010 23:09
Irish Stud Offline
Senior Poster

If this IS her last show "for a while", then its a crap way to finish. She looks bored - totally disinterested. She keeps uncovering her boobs, then almost immediately covers them up again!?

WTF is goin on with her?

Oh BTW, the tv is all mine now!!!!!
09-04-2010 23:12
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66