babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 58 Vote(s) - 2.78 Average

Party People 3am - 7am Chat and discussion

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: Party People at 3am
Have not watched channel 37 for a long time. As it was Xmas I thought they might be doing something special so I recorded it. Just watched it this morning. I had forgotten how much better the video quality was compared to channel 46, and full screen as well.
I loved Morgan's see through top. Perhaps we might get some tits out next year if it follows the way channel 46 has gone.
25-12-2008 14:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

damnit!

missed the see-thru last night, must of been late on? I turned it off at 4am when charlie was on.

surely if she can get away with that, then they can do topless, with that top she may as well have not been wearing it Big Grin

thanks again smcgill, glad to see your status doesn't say "away" anymore WinkShy
25-12-2008 14:59
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

ClownSpank Wrote:damnit!
missed the see-thru last night, must of been late on? I turned it off at 4am when charlie was on.
surely if she can get away with that, then they can do topless, with that top she may as well have not been wearing it Big Grin

It was after 4.00pm
As you say, might as well be topless. Smile
Here are a couple of screenshots.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

25-12-2008 16:09
ClownSpank Offline
Senior Poster

teh awesomeness!!

what freeview pvr are you using The Watcher? and you smcgill, need one with usb to transfer to pc, but can't find that info for most boxes.........
25-12-2008 19:07
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

i do it the hard way with a dvd recorderSad
after i transfer,split and convert the clips the quality is shit, and then youtube compress it even more, and if you post on clipser the quality is even worse.
skateguy and leglove do it right, straight to rapidshare in hdSmile
25-12-2008 19:21
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

ClownSpank Wrote:teh awesomeness!!

what freeview pvr are you using The Watcher? and you smcgill, need one with usb to transfer to pc, but can't find that info for most boxes.........

If I record on my freeview hard drive recorder I have to copy from that to my dvd recorder to make a dvd to put in my computer. There is no usb output on recorder, an old Digifusion one.
My dvd recoder only has an analogue tuner so I connect it to a freeview box. I normally record this way but can only do 3 hours on a disk. The hard drive recorder can do much longer thats why I used it last night.
I also have a usb freeview tuner for my computer but don't like leaving the computer on overnight. This is the easiest option if you don't mind leaving the computer on.
25-12-2008 20:02
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

i have a freeview tuner on my pc. i can record and watch shows, but i cant find where the recorded shows are stored on my hard drive, so i cant edit or post the clips.
its a mystery, i tried recording a minute of a show, then searched my hard drive for the latest avi / video files, but the thing i just recorded didnt appear! fucked if i know!
25-12-2008 20:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

smcgill1888 Wrote:i have a freeview tuner on my pc. i can record and watch shows, but i cant find where the recorded shows are stored on my hard drive, so i cant edit or post the clips.
its a mystery, i tried recording a minute of a show, then searched my hard drive for the latest avi / video files, but the thing i just recorded didnt appear! fucked if i know!

There is usually a set up option for the software/program that controls the tuner in which you can specify where you want the files to be saved to. I have tried 3 different ones and they all had a file save set up option.
25-12-2008 20:22
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

TheWatcher Wrote:
smcgill1888 Wrote:i have a freeview tuner on my pc. i can record and watch shows, but i cant find where the recorded shows are stored on my hard drive, so i cant edit or post the clips.

There is usually a set up option for the software/program that controls the tuner in which you can specify where you want the files to be saved to. I have tried 3 different ones and they all had a file save set up option.

i use a wintv tuner and windows media center 2005 operating system,
still dont know where the files go, but they must be there somewhere because i am running out of disk space.
this is turning into a tech thread :(lol
25-12-2008 20:37
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

smcgill1888 Wrote:i use a wintv tuner and windows media center 2005 operating system,
still dont know where the files go, but they must be there somewhere because i am running out of disk space.
this is turning into a tech thread :(lol

Try this, Turn on "view all hidden files"
Then search for "all files larger than 500MB say" and "modified between (insert date) and (insert date)"
This should find them.
25-12-2008 21:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV