babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Layla Rose - BS Nights Chat & Discussion
Layla carried on being mind-blowingly hot & incredibly sexy last night as she was looking incredible in her lingerie as well as more of her gyrating her magnificent arse eekeek

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
30-05-2023 14:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Layla looked very ravishing in her red lingerie & was mind-blowingly hot & sexy including plenty of her gyrating her magnificent arse HeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
16-06-2023 12:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Layla looked fantastic in black lingerie last night and was incredibly hot & mind-blowingly sexy as she gyrated, jiggled and shook her magnificent bootyeekeekeekeek

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-06-2023 11:16
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Personally think she needs to change up her outfits though, it makes her shows deja vu and more often switchoffable. Must have an infinite supply of suspender and one-piece lingerie. ALWAYS tights too as if she doesn't like her legs. Makes her shows so predictable, therefore boring and ultimately loses sex appeal. A simple small bikini, like Beth started out in last night, catsuit, daisy dukes shorts, a bit of nudity, even a figure hugging dress would bring a bit a freshness to proceedings.

Not a personal dig at her, as she's by far not the only one going through the motions in a now very limited babeshow format. Just constructive advise Cool
17-06-2023 12:06
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

I have posted about that ^ , probably at length, and some time ago, in both this and another discussion thread dedicated to her, but it might suffice for me to repeat one of my mottos: morefleshlessfabric

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
17-06-2023 12:39
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

A wonderful Wednesday night from Layla HeartHeart She was looking incredible yet again & was on fantastic form including gyrating her magnificent arse & fantastic closeups of her magnificent big breasts eekeek

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-06-2023 13:35
SophieHartIsMyQueen Offline
Senior Poster

She's just phenomenal although I'd love to see a little variation in what she wears. I don't get to watch the shows often these days but when I see Layla, I'm hooked!
22-06-2023 18:11
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Layla looked terrific last night & was terrific throughout the night including plenty of her gyrating, shaking & jiggling her magnificent arse shockedshockedshocked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
23-06-2023 12:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Layla looked great in black last night and was mind-blowingly hot & incredibly sexy throughout including as always plenty of her gyrating her magnificent arse & closeups of her magnificent big breasts HeartHeartHeart

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-06-2023 10:48
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Layla carried on being mind-blowingly hot & incredibly sexy last night as she looked very ravishing & incredible in red eekshocked

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-06-2023 12:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV