babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Kiki Daniels - Babestation Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
Thought Kiki did a very hot & very sexy show last night including plenty of nakedness & oil. More soon please

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
04-09-2018 11:05
Find all posts by this user
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Her large, super-obvious frontal tattoo saying "We're all mad here".... who and where is she referring to?
05-09-2018 00:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Not gone naked yet but a good first session tonight, looking very hot and horny.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
11-09-2018 23:40
eoinindahouze Offline
Banned

In the words of the Pixies:
"Lovely legs they aaaaaaaare..."
16-09-2018 16:28
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Soo that’s the reason why she doesn’t want any pussy caps for her BSX shows, extra curricular activities like this.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
16-09-2018 21:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show again from Kiki last night. As always she looked very sexy in her lingerie

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
17-09-2018 09:37
chavvy Offline
Banned

(17-09-2018 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good show again from Kiki last night. As always she looked very sexy in her lingerie

For all these models that you give the usual "great show last night from bla bla", i'd love to know how you sit there and watch every minute of all of these girls shows all night long in order to actually know whether or not they do great shows. You must have a huge Sky bill and about 10 tv's in order to sit there and watch every single girl every single night. Oh.. not to mention the amount of eyes you'd also need. Bet there's alot of people who skip reading ALL your hot air posts.
17-09-2018 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(17-09-2018 10:05 )chavvy Wrote:  
(17-09-2018 09:37 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Very good show again from Kiki last night. As always she looked very sexy in her lingerie

For all these models that you give the usual "great show last night from bla bla", i'd love to know how you sit there and watch every minute of all of these girls shows all night long in order to actually know whether or not they do great shows. You must have a huge Sky bill and about 10 tv's in order to sit there and watch every single girl every single night. Oh.. not to mention the amount of eyes you'd also need. Bet there's alot of people who skip reading ALL your hot air posts.
Kiki

With all due respect....p*** off & go away. WTF has this got to do with Kiki? Answer...NOTHING!!

Can't wait till I p*** you off tomorrow with my "hot air" posts about the nightshows tonight Big Grin

And shame on you anyone who likes this post. Personal attacks on forum members should not be supported or encouraged

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018 14:00 by Rammyrascal.)
17-09-2018 13:55
Cookie123 Offline
Junior Poster

(17-09-2018 10:05 )chavvy Wrote:  

Is there something he said that triggered you that much? If it is just hot air why just don't read it and move on? Just ignore his posts.

Your post doesn't even make any sense at all. I explain why:
1. you don't have to watch it live in order to tell which girl has done a good show.
2. you can skip the shows. I think no1 here watches every sec/min.
3. Why do you have to pay for free streams?

Regarding Kiki. At moment there's only Ashley and Kiki who I like to watch. Kiki's last shows have been very good.

(16-09-2018 21:08 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Soo that’s the reason why she doesn’t want any pussy caps for her BSX shows, extra curricular activities like this.

Well I think there's no need for a reason for wanting her pussy caps not to be posted. She just don't want it.
If I would be in such situation I wouldn't want such caps to be posted too.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018 16:36 by Cookie123.)
17-09-2018 16:33
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(16-09-2018 21:08 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Soo that’s the reason why she doesn’t want any pussy caps for her BSX shows, extra curricular activities like this.

Quote:Well I think there's no need for a reason for wanting her pussy caps not to be posted. She just don't want it.
If I would be in such situation I wouldn't want such caps to be posted too.

True and that could be possible but it stands to reason that a babe who is doing extra curricular activities so to speak, especially something like a "miss swimsuit uk" type thing won't want any girls who've done public pussy pics. It'll be straight glamour nothing else so in this case i'll stand by what i said.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018 22:26 by babefan2012.)
17-09-2018 21:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV