babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average

ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
Word on the street is that Lexi Ward will make her debut tonight.
28-09-2010 15:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(28-09-2010 15:48 )tsurugi Wrote:  Word on the street is that Lexi Ward will make her debut tonight.

Quite right mate...

[Image: facebookpe.jpg]

As confirmed on the facebook page Smile
28-09-2010 20:46
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
I don't know if ChatGirls staff read these threads but I'd like to put in a request for some outfits, for either Lucy or Lauren (or both of course!):

String bikinis and black stilletto boots - always a great combination.
The Cowgirl look - boots, jeans shorts, cropped top and cowgirl hat.
Has anyone got any other sugestions?

Also, it seems to me that ChatGirl has a great line-up of ladies, it's getting well-established and I really hope the channel's doing well. With that in mind is there any chance of developing things a bit at night please - i.e. allowing the girls to stand up and move about a bit, and spending some of the evening show on the cream sofa they used to have?

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them on the bed but it would be excellent to have some variety too.

Cheers!! Smile
30-09-2010 20:12
The Chat Girls Offline
ChatGirl TV

Just a heads up to let you guys know I've updated our line-up thread with our schedule for October.

Thanks for your comments Stueyboy they have been taken on board and I'll see what I can do about getting some other sets together. The cream sofa is in the process of being cleaned (our girls aren't just mucky on the phones Wink ) Oh and I'll show Amanda and Lucy your outfits requests and see what we can do, loving the Daisy Dukes idea!

--------------------------------

Chat Girl TV SKY Channel 901

03-10-2010 22:39
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I miss Marilyn. Sad
03-10-2010 22:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Looking at the line up for future weeks I am so pleased to see that Kelly Carter will be making regular appearances. The Kelly-Lauren show should be a cracker. I would love to see it in a sauna type set, that would be hot in more ways than one. Kelly in an office set or even a gymnasium set would make my night Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue.

03-10-2010 23:37
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Whats happened to Vickie Powell.Not listed this month at all.SadSadSad

Shame if she has left as I am a fan

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
04-10-2010 17:26
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

I was thinking the same thing myself.....Vickie is a hottie and I hope we've not seen the last of her.
04-10-2010 19:43
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: ChatGirl - Chat & Discussion
(03-10-2010 22:39 )The Chat Girls Wrote:  Just a heads up to let you guys know I've updated our line-up thread with our schedule for October.

Thanks for your comments Stueyboy they have been taken on board and I'll see what I can do about getting some other sets together. The cream sofa is in the process of being cleaned (our girls aren't just mucky on the phones Wink ) Oh and I'll show Amanda and Lucy your outfits requests and see what we can do, loving the Daisy Dukes idea!

Thanks for your reply and the updated schedule - Lauren D twice this week = great news. Smile

My outfit requests were mainly for Lucy or Lauren so thanks for that.
It would be awesome to see either of these ladies in a string bikini and stilletto boots standing up and moving about the Set a little bit. It looks like Lauren has very long legs, which might look even better in boots with killer heels. Blush
Also, fullbody shots of such ladies stood up would give us the best idea of how amazingly well-proportioned they are (e.g. the phrase "legs up to her armpits" springs to mind!!)

The new on screen graphics are quite big and get in the way a fair amount, but I guess the cameraman isn't used to the relatively chunky new captions yet?

Anyhow thanks for coming on this forum, it really is appreciated - and listening to our feedback is fantastic too, cheers!! Smile
05-10-2010 01:51
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Guys is it just me or is there no http://www.chatgirltv.com/home.html webstream! All i'm getting is

[Image: image614671_thumb.jpg]

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
06-10-2010 09:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV