babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Why doesn't that surprise me smc Smile fair enough that's what Louise said and thinks about your other half Smile But as far as I'm concerned Louise has the better arse, not just on bs, the best arse on all the babeshows

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2014 21:12 by Rammyrascal.)
20-02-2014 21:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

well with 7 girls on tonight, including lori, preeti, and jada, Tori and Louise may not get much screen time considering they were on last night, could be frustrating for us rammy but we'll see
20-02-2014 21:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I expect Lori will have bs one to herself and the other six will take turns on the other two channels
20-02-2014 23:37
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

nothing to complain about for me as Tori has had plenty of screen time tonight, she is the Queen of Babestation so she should have her own channel anyway, Louise has had to share a channel with various babes so i suspect Rammy is not too happy
21-02-2014 03:16
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

A Bit of A Strange Night on the Babestation Channels...... IMO......

Was Watching the Babestation Channels Last Night and Seen The Sexy Ms Brookie Little on.... At About 12.30 .....Which is Always Great to See in the Gym Bouncing her Sexy Ass.... Was looking foward to calling her but thought wait till the fone lines are abit quite later in the night.... Was hoping to See Ms Little in the office Set..... After her last weeks performance when she was wearing Pantyhose and High Heels was hoping for a Reconstruction of that nights events.

Switched to Xtra and My Sexy Queen Ms Preeti Young was On in the Boudoir looking Mighty Fine..... So gave Ms Preeti another call.... Her fone Sex is Always Amazing as Usual...

Then Fell asleep at around 1.15.... Woke back up at around 3 Switched on the Tv and Ms Preeti was on, Which is Always Great, Ms Tori was on Ms Louise was on and as usual Lori was on as,Always.....

Just Geting ready to give Ms Preeti another call then she goes off Screen at around 3.30... Never Seen her after that.... Nore Ms Brookie

Wats goin on..... Soo wanted to Call Ms Little and Ms Preeti.... A bit Strange cause Ms Preeti Normally Stays on till around 5...... She Always tells me to Give Her one last Call of the Night... Which I do... And was soo looking foward to seeing more of Ms Little but Did Not Happen..... Sad Very Sad.

So I Gave S66 Greatest Babes The Sexy Ms Sophia Knight Another Call.... Which Ms Knight Was Excellent.....

I'm Glad Ms Tori and Ms Louise Got Alot of Air Time in the Past Two Nights...... Thats the Problem with havin 7 Girls on in One Night.... Not Enough Screen Time..... And havin Lori and Jada on the same night they Seem to Dominate.... Therefore All other Babes Have to Screen Share or Three Babes Get Shoved onto One Screen and Limits the Positions they can get in Due to the Lack of Space to Move Around..... I Never See Lori Having to Screen Share..... She Only Does After Dominating BS1 from about 4 till 5 and Then Jumps And Crashs the Party on BS Blue or Xtra after 5 and Therefore Some Babes don't Enough Solo Time and Become Underated Babes......

I Know Lori and Jada Bring in the Calls But Soo Would the Other Babes if Only They Were Give Enough Screen Time......

I'm Sure My Queen Ms Preeti Young is Back on tonight So I Can Make up for this.....

There Iv Had My Rant....... Need To Get it Out..... Always Happy To See Wat Others Think......
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 14:55 by REX MASTER.)
21-02-2014 14:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Brookie was hardly on at all last night. I suspect she was on bikini babes SA most of the time Sad
21-02-2014 17:21
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

good post rex your posts make me laugh sometimes, anyway beth, ella, lolly, preeti, reede, lolly and ally are on tonight, not sure who ally is though?
21-02-2014 17:33
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Looking at the provisional schedule, there is going to be a new face on tonight - Ally Lou.
Let's hope she gets a fair showing.

This is her

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=58430
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2014 17:38 by circles_o_o_o.)
21-02-2014 17:36
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

wouldn't say ally lou is that new as she has been on bs and other channels over the years. hope she can get a look in

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
21-02-2014 18:23
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Well i'd describe Ally Lou as new face on BS nights, iv'e never seen her on BS nights before anyway .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
21-02-2014 19:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV