babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

sierraman Offline
Master Poster

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
seems like we are all screaming for bsx to maintain x levels and freshness in its content and live up to its x billing on a consistent, not just pot luck, basis.over and above that im like barracuda and watch on sky so dont encounter any technical issues other than the odd night of piss poor camera work.i would like to say jimmyt73 that i do feel sorry for you ,and others that have posted,who receive these difficulties having paid to view on webcam.it seems absolutely ridiculous that they cant deliver this service. we are in 2013,not 1913.it really is about time they sorted it out,gave consistent shows and made it easy to access for everyone.
(This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 11:37 by sierraman.)
24-03-2013 10:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
blackghostuk Offline
Senior Poster

To tell you the truth... I think it's beyond them and they are unable to maintain a standard that is expected and can only do it spurts (no pun intended) and even that is not often enough to justify the price and status!
It is seemingly another BS (!) channel and is not considering the paying public. There was a time when Britain prided itself on customer service and quality. it seems the the old adage, "Pride comes before a fall" is as accurate as can be.
24-03-2013 12:00
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

I watch on Freeview so I do not have any of the technical issues suffered by others here.

However, from a purely show-based standpoint I have to give credit where it is due (after all I have been quick enough to complain in the past).

The past couple of weeks have seen a marked improvement in the actual shows. Yes there is still a debate to be had about how long and how many the shows should be each night - a couple of half hour slots is too little, and I personally find two 2 hour slots too long - but the quality is definitely getting there.

The last couple of nights in particular have been thoroughly enjoyable.

So, well done BSX. Let's hope the standard can be kept going.
25-03-2013 00:39
slippy99 Offline
Junior Poster

New high tonight . Complete breakdown of stream after ten minutes. Funny how they manage to show the trailers wthout them breaking downi
25-03-2013 00:49
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

My computer stream stuttered then froze and now I have blank screen
So for £3 I received one minute of stuttering action
Sort it BSX
I doubt if there will be a customers service response or a refund from BSX once they have taken our cash !!!!
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2013 00:55 by TURNIPHEAD.)
25-03-2013 00:54
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

At 12.00 midnight my stream returned so i missed the first half hour.
Lets hope there are no further breakdowns
25-03-2013 01:00
slippy99 Offline
Junior Poster

Came back,but she hasnt opened her legs yet stronger on Babestation 1 and now the stream has gone again
Wow back again and open sesame . much better
Stream got better as time went by and so did the show. Not quite as explicit as some of the other gils but worth a watch.
25-03-2013 01:12
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

From midnight to 12.10 am the stream was stop start every 2 seconds and now the stream has frozen again
I am totally pissed off with BSX and am going to bed
25-03-2013 01:14
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i tuned into danni levy for the first time last night and thought she was an attractive,sexy girl.however i nearly went to bed before the end of the first live show as the camera work was so piss poor.there were lots of good close ups of her head,legs,shoulders and the screen messages when the camera wasnt wobbling about.i thought for fuck sake havent they got somebody who can hold the camera still and give us some close up spread leg and open pussy shots.i stuck it out for a bit as camilla and ree were in a pre-recorded bit even though,no kidding,ive seen it at least 10 times.inexplicably,but thankfully, the camera work was much better in the 2nd live section.how come they cant even get consistency within the same night,never mind from one night to the next.overall i was disappointed,but shes a nice looking girl so ill give her another go next time and see what happens.
25-03-2013 10:53
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

(24-03-2013 12:00 )blackghostuk Wrote:  I think it's beyond them and they are unable to maintain a standard that is expected and can only do it spurts

I disagree. I mostly watch on Friday and/or Saturday and in the last couple of months I've found the standard to be very consistent. I say well done to BabestationX and keep the current high standard of shows going.
25-03-2013 11:36

babestation xtra