Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

patocha Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
yes nicole and lejla are the best performer here

jay with short "nude" part

jolee - can only be better today

the october starts good
1. tyra
2. lejla and nicole
perfect!
26-09-2020 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

Better ? That will not take much.

As was already stated, her shows during the 'peepshow' phase were good. But now the only motivation is to tease and promise more for the cam shows.

But BS24 is not alone in doing this. Of course the motivation is purely financial and without the paying customers these services would not exist. But then there are now hundreds of girls competing for the same cam customers so even this is no guarantee of prosperity.
26-09-2020 19:26
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

For me personal, bs24 is actually only a teasing for webcam also the 5 times per week as you can see lejla or nicole is also boring.
I see it like meisterlampe that its waste of time to watch live.
I miss the 2018 shows.
26-09-2020 23:15
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

And here is another 'gripe'

They still expect 'mugs' to phone in. Yet, and this happens quite frequently, a girl on the phone loses her on-screen image since the studio producer put up every 5 mins or so a count-down to the next 'fleecing'.

And for all of 5 mins all three girls were sans panties. Wow !!! I almost spilt my Cotes du Rhone. Big Grin

Now if they wanted to give the phone-in punter a fair crack they would start with a studio-based girl for the warm-up hour. The 'At-Home/Live-strip' girl would then do the first hour of 'Titti Time' and then do her cam session followed by another tv session before her final cam session. They would still only have to pay the girl for the two hours on the tv but the phone guys get a better opportunity. But I guess there is a dual-broadcast issue here that they can not promote cams when also on 123-tv. But as I write they are not exactly promoting the cam right now.
27-09-2020 00:29
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

I often look in to the main site during the day both to refresh my memory of the up-coming schedule and also to watch the old videos (typically show extracts) that they stream. These have gone a bit 'soft' lately but I still check back since they can change and there were some girls there that I could not even remember.

But today, and even now as I write this, there were no old clips. It looks to me that the system burped last night and there is a 30 sec. loop of both Tracy and Nicole 'begging' for calls.

One would think they could have fixed this during the day but if this persists then the prospects for tonight do not look good.
29-09-2020 19:49
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

To feed my curiousity, can someone fill me in on how long Tyra was on-screen last night.

In the hours (I finished shortly after midnight UK) I watched she was quite good.

Her hair annoys me tho. She go from blonde, back to brunette and then last night back to blonde. One of these is clearly a wig but I can not tell which it is.
02-10-2020 13:39
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(02-10-2020 13:39 )DB83 Wrote:  To feed my curiousity, can someone fill me in on how long Tyra was on-screen last night.

In the hours (I finished shortly after midnight UK) I watched she was quite good.

Her hair annoys me tho. She go from blonde, back to brunette and then last night back to blonde. One of these is clearly a wig but I can not tell which it is.

I have it recorded but haven't watched it yet. I'll let you know later, if nobody else beats me to it. Last night was a totally different look and to be honest I didn't recognize her, her boob looked different Big Laugh
02-10-2020 15:38
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes, tyra was till 1 minute after 5 am CET - 1 hour before the stop normally

at start she had problem with cam for about 5 minutes

some time she spite on her tits and play with nipples - that was nice and also she was many time nude and had various outfits - only the slip was everytime the same black one

but no oops part at her home show

the good thing is that i made a record on rampant.tv (where no blue advertising is on bottom of picture) - the bad thing - every 5 minutes for 1-2 seconds black screen - but i think its ok

i will upload both versions in vid section
02-10-2020 21:14
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

today next fuck show of tyra -starting at 9pm - in 9 minutes - no ticket

and tomorrow nice ticket show of her also at 9 pm CET

thanks for videos from them
03-10-2020 19:52
DB83 Online
Posting Machine

The 'funniest' thing happened in the 'tease' hour last night.

Whether by fault or design, Daisy's sound was on. So not only could one hear what she said to her callers but you could also hear what they said. Not that I could understand it but I can understand when I hear someone is knocking one off Big Grin
05-10-2020 09:33