babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 138 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average

Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babeshows - General Chat & Discussion
Well first off I don't want to go out full attack on Rammy as I don't think its right to gang up on one member but what I will say is a lot of what Rammy posts he does bring it upon himself.

Would the forum be a lot duller without Rammy, ofcourse it would, to echoes the sentiments of bandwagon many of his bizarre posts over the years have provided me with many a chuckle. But yes when reading one of Rammy's posts every babe according to him seemed to have a great night, his views are consistent but they lack honesty.

I think we all have certain views and expectations of the shows but to say a babe has been poor that particular night is not in my opinion being disrespectful. Why shouldn't we post that if that's our true opinion. If the babe in question was being subjected to name calling or anything other along these lines that fitted the bill in that manner then ofcourse it would be disrespectful.

Mica for example for me has been very poor or late and if she read this I'd expect her to take it as constructive, its not insulting, its basically saying that I know she can do better because I've seen her when she's delivered. What this forum needs is balanced views, not any one member trying to be the dominant force Important
(This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 19:46 by Scottishbloke.)
27-03-2014 19:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

Gosh! I've been offline as sadly I have to work for a living, and just came back to see the heated debate.

Still haven't got an answer to the key question: Where and when did Billy insult a babe?

(here's a clue to the answer: he DIDN'T!!!!)

love and kisses to you all - handsome, ugly, pretty or even munters....oxoxxoxox
27-03-2014 21:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(27-03-2014 19:45 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Well first off I don't want to go out full attack on Rammy as I don't think its right to gang up on one member but what I will say is a lot of what Rammy posts he does bring it upon himself.

Would the forum be a lot duller without Rammy, ofcourse it would, to echoes the sentiments of bandwagon many of his bizarre posts over the years have provided me with many a chuckle. But yes when reading one of Rammy's posts every babe according to him seemed to have a great night, his views are consistent but they lack honesty.

I think we all have certain views and expectations of the shows but to say a babe has been poor that particular night is not in my opinion being disrespectful. Why shouldn't we post that if that's our true opinion. If the babe in question was being subjected to name calling or anything other along these lines that fitted the bill in that manner then ofcourse it would be disrespectful.

Mica for example for me has been very poor or late and if she read this I'd expect her to take it as constructive, its not insulting, its basically saying that I know she can do better because I've seen her
when she's delivered. What this forum needs is balanced views, not any one member trying to be the dominant force Important

my posts lack honesty!!!!???? what a complete load of rubbish and NOT TRUE!!!! my posts on here are genuine and totally honest. also untrue to say that I think every babe has a good night. I only usually post comments about 5 or 6 babeshow babes shows each night that I think have been good, sometime more depending on what babes are on and what shows they do. and I genuinely and honestly think they have had a good night, but I don't post in every single babeshow babe's thread for each babe that was on that night

also complete load of rubbish and not true to say I like to be the dominant force on the forum and like being the centre of attention. that's not the sort of person I am. there are plenty of discussions on here that don't involve me

really don't like my honesty and integrity being questioned and challenged like this

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 01:03 by Rammyrascal.)
28-03-2014 01:01
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy you always seem to go mental whenever something is posted that is too close to the truth Smile

(28-03-2014 01:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldn't say the tease shows are 2 steps backwards and think there is a place for them on the nightshows. first of all because we get to see daybabes wearing a lot less than they do on the dayshows and being naughtier.

See what I mean, this is what you posted on the Studio66 Thread, there you have it, irrespective of the content delivered you seem more than content Cool
28-03-2014 01:17
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

rammy are there any models on studio 66 that you don't like? it's ok to criticize that channel or a model on that channel you think had a poor night occasionally
28-03-2014 01:24
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Only place tease hours should be is 9pm - 10pm time slot and not longer!! or with S66 case 9.30pm - 10.30pm, I mean WTF does this babe channel have to be different? bladewave does not make it better! and after tease hours then it's onto proper nightshows Important so we get to see some tits and if we are lucky pussy too? Surprised forget 3 hours or more of non topless action and ass shaking and we still get see them wearing less in that hour Cool
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 09:59 by Classic84.)
28-03-2014 01:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-03-2014 01:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Rammy you always seem to go mental whenever something is posted that is too close to the truth Smile

(28-03-2014 01:10 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  wouldn't say the tease shows are 2 steps backwards and think there is a place for them on the nightshows. first of all because we get to see daybabes wearing a lot less than they do on the dayshows and being naughtier.

See what I mean, this is what you posted on the Studio66 Thread, there you have it, irrespective of the content delivered you seem more than content Cool

I haven't gone mental at all in that post you've quoted from the s66 general chat thread. where have you got that from. you said that you thought that tease shows were 2 steps backwards to which I replied saying that tease shows weren't 2 steps backwards and said why I thought they weren't 2 steps backwards and didn't kick off in anyway in my reply.

as for being too close to the truth what I reacted too. presume you mean the truth according to scottishbloke and presumably the other forum members that don't like tease hours on s66 or any other channel

joey yes there are models on s66 I don't like. Ashley Emma is one even though from time to time she does do the occasional good show, but she's doing nothing for me tonight so I wont post in her threads about her show tonight. also I have criticised s66 in the past when it has had what I think is a poor night

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
28-03-2014 02:51
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

(28-03-2014 01:53 )Classic84 Wrote:  Only place tease hours should be is 9pm - 10pm time slot and not longer!! or with S66 case 9.30pm - 10.30pm, I mean WTF does this babe channel have to be different? bladewave does not make it better! and after tease hours then it's onto proper nighthsows Important so we get to get some tits and if we are lucky pussy too? Surprised forget 3 hours or more of non topless action and ass shaking and we still get see them wearing less in that hour Cool
Totally agree Classic,tease show between 9pm and 10pm,after that if they wont go at the very least topless,regardless of highly regarded they are they should be offscreen by 10.05pm at the latest to make way for proper nightshow performers,also think call rates during first hour should be much cheaper and no oversized osgs cluttering up the screen,particularly ones which give the same info,also i dont like this current obsession with having a clock counting down virtually all the time.

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2014 03:48 by jimmyt73.)
28-03-2014 03:33
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

It often feels more like a clock counting down to the next OSG rather than to a reappearance of an on screen babe Wink.

28-03-2014 04:47
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

Still way too much lying or sitting on beds and desks going on.
There really does need to be much more imagination, energy and effort all round.
Same old routines every night are tired and tedious.
A bit of creativity and imagination should not be too much to ask Rolleyes.

30-03-2014 22:57

Click here to watch Babestation TV