babestation xtra

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average

Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion

cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation Xtreme - Chat & Discussion
When is Babestation Xtreme going to switch into doing Naked Babestation all night?
20-05-2011 09:01
Find all posts by this user
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Once both naked babestation sets are finished it's just censored constantly repeated old stuff from previous shows with the odd killergram movie thrown in so censored its pointless might as well show a l'oreal ad I get more stimulation from them.Then to end with some feature length film.

What annoys me is last night it said 'breaking news Camilla has joined Leah Jaye on the live show',press red now.By the time you listened to Lolly Badcock stalling and taking ages to give your pin you've missed most of what was advertised.
20-05-2011 11:23
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

The 1 thing i don't get is Tiffany shows everything for Mobiles but yet when she goes on the nude show she wont even show her tits.

That's just really weird...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
20-05-2011 13:29
fullbunger Offline
Junior Poster

I am afraid that all there is to do with BS Xtreme these days is to reminisce about those halcyon days of the autumn of 2010, which for the newbies to this forum mean't full on G/G sex for the camera with no censorship - apart from Tiffany that is, who then, as now, seems to self censor on this channel, which I might say seems a great shame.
20-05-2011 13:56
m100 Away
Banned

(20-05-2011 13:56 )fullbunger Wrote:  I am afraid that all there is to do with BS Xtreme these days is to reminisce about those halcyon days of the autumn of 2010, which for the newbies to this forum mean't full on G/G sex for the camera with no censorship - apart from Tiffany that is, who then, as now, seems to self censor on this channel, which I might say seems a great shame.

Sad, but true. The ree petra/tina love scene that's on tonight was fan-fucking-tastic in it's original cut but when the censors been at it it will last about ten minutes less.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2011 17:57 by m100.)
20-05-2011 17:52
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

RE: BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(10-05-2011 13:12 )steven6 Wrote:  Preeti has such a great ass

even better if i had my cock sunk in itImportant

21-05-2011 20:03
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Seeing Ava's on the nude show tonight i have to see that Amazing ass of hers eek eek. If i can i'll do a few screen caps but i'll tell you this if the Camera work / logos piss me of (like every other night) i'll say a few not nice word to Ava to tell the cam guy lol. I wanna have a bit of fun tonight cause last night i had no fun at all because of bloody pain annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
22-05-2011 00:27
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

RE: BS XTREME Screenshots (No videos permitted)
(21-05-2011 20:03 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(10-05-2011 13:12 )steven6 Wrote:  Preeti has such a great ass

even better if i had my cock sunk in itImportant

...better for you perhaps. Now I can't watch her without thinking about your comment, you $%£%! How can I recover from this trauma Huh

Wink
22-05-2011 00:35
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

that's 1 way to waste callers money, They've got Preeti to call Ava so the guys that are waiting to get through to Ava wastes more money.

What a fucken joke.

(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 01:57 by SirAssAlot.)
22-05-2011 00:41
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

i'm bloody still waiting to get through, it's still the 2 girls talking annoyedannoyed

Guys don't call the nude show they waste your money by getting 1 of the babes in the studio to call the nude babe then they make you wait near 20 mins, that's near £30.60 wasted

(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 02:22 by SirAssAlot.)
22-05-2011 00:52
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra