gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

dbfernandafan Offline
Master Poster

RE: Fernanda Early Bird/The Pad - chat and discussion
(03-08-2010 08:11 )soudi82 Wrote:  can anyone send me naked pics or anything of fernanda thanks people

i only have the really naughty ones I took on our honeymoonTongue, don't think I should send them. Bounce

F abulous
E xotic
R omantic
N aughty
A mazing
N ice
D electable
A rousing
--------------------------------------------
I want to be MR Fernanda!
05-08-2010 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

thanks for putting on that fantastic show for us yesterday Smile
06-08-2010 14:07
NeilBoss Offline
Apprentice Poster

Have to say it took a while to find a media player that would play back the 'large slip' from the other day...its well worth it though for everyone who missed it! And the purple outfit you wore on Sunday Fernanda must be the sexiest outfit worn by anyone ever....ever...
06-08-2010 18:27
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

There is beach soccer on eurosport which is channel 410 on sky and there are 4 teams including Brazil, Portugal, USA and Argentina. The hosts are Portugal and takes place in Portimao it is a round robin format.

I will only post the results of Brazil performances as your Brazilian.

Brazil 3-2 Argentina

Brazil were not at their fluent best but fair play to Argentina for keeping it competitive and not an easy team to score against very gritty i must say. Tomorrow Brazil take on the USA and it will be on 14:00pm on eurosport channel 410 sky.
06-08-2010 20:55
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Brazil 9-1 USA

Brazil do what they do best scoring plenty of goals however the USA are no longer a force in beach soccer so for me the real test is against Portugal on their own sand should be a cracker.
07-08-2010 21:15
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

Brazil 4-0 Portugal

Brazil win the Mundialito and have kept a clean sheet it is very rare for any team because beach soccer is all about scoring goals.

What does Fernanda prefer?

A. 11 a-side 90mins

B. 5 a-side 36mins which includes 3 periods of 12mins each

C. Don't care as long as Brazil wins
08-08-2010 21:18
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Fernny been waiting for yer juicy panties to turn upHuh please send me a pair hunnybunWink
09-08-2010 16:20
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Last week I was so lucky, I've had lots of girls calling wich I was surprised but I loved Wink and just to let you know, this week I'm on TUESDAY AND THURSDAY on Early Bird and The pad Wink
Hope you guys had a lovely weekend without me Sad I had a nice weekend with my little sister but she just gone back to Brazil so next weekend I'm gonna be a naughty girl Big Grin laugh

dbfernandafan: Mmm I like that, great choice, It has been ages I don't have brazilian food Big Grin

smoothc: So only say this one: Voce e' muito bonita... that's a nice compliment as I don't want you in trouble Surprised

Rammyrascal : Thank you Smile hope you have a good week too Wink

sweetsugar007: I'm just under 6ft Smile got looooooong legs Big Grin

Pete123 : Thank you, I'm glad you like that tiny thong, It's one of my favorites because It's very small and very tight Big Grin

mackdaddy: Awww you're soooo sweet Smile thank you Smile .... I've been shooting sexy and naughty pics to my website for a while and hopefully very soon will be on for you to have a look Wink

Webbiola : Awww you're going to blow me away with that lovely msg, thank you Smile It's always a pleasure to reply the msgs when I get a free time Wink

pewack1976: Thank you Smile glad you did like my show and my outfit last week Wink

NeilBoss: Ha ha ha my puppies really said Hi to you guys the other day huh Big Grin Thank you, glad u like that outfit, will wear it again soon, maybe tomorrow Wink

birdlime: WOW I'm so happy with my country now, didn't know about that game was on , so I missed Sad but thank you so much for letting me know Wink after the disapointment on the World Cup now I can smile again for my country, they did really well Smile ... I think I go with the answer © Big Grin

cwpussylover : Naughty boy Wink If you had my tiny thongs that would definately drive you crazy Big Grin

HeartHeartHeartHeart BIG KISSES HeartHeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
09-08-2010 17:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mackdaddy Offline
Apprentice Poster

you're going to be a naughty girl next weekend huh?! hahaha just tell me the time and the place! ur funny.Bounce I bet u and your sister are dangerous when you are together!!Wink

what a nice person you are to reply to everyone who leaves you messages. i am shocked at your generosity and the kind messages you leave in reply, which i am sure put a smile on everyones face who has a msg! I feel like a kid at christmas running downstairs to see if santa's been when i come on here and you do not dissapoint! I find my big present! my msg from u.Big Grin

i look forward to your new pictures on your website.Heart

lets get married babyCool
09-08-2010 21:16
pewack1976 Offline
Account closed

firstly,massive respect for always writing to people individually on your thread babe and i just wanted to say i think you look fabulous again fernanda,thats definately 1 of the more daring outfits even by your sexy standards Surprised you are looking really hot babe and im loving the show Heart your stunnin` and very pretty and you figure is quality
10-08-2010 12:39

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles