Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
[/quote]
the picture is clearer here in the uk on where you said, but the majority of the time it buffers on chrome, going to try it tonight on firefox, but thanks anyway
[/quote]

Remember to set "Flash enable" when using chrome (Right click on lock symbol in address bar) as its not loaded as default. well, its not on my chrome
04-09-2020 14:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I received a newsletter. the credits have not disappeared. they changed the value. one coin now is worth 10 coins from the previous site. peepshows will be back (hopefully not home made with pictures freezing every 3 seconds)
05-09-2020 12:06
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

What a show from Lejla. I went to bed at 4 o'clock and until then it was full nudiy all the time. Many clit flashes and close ups.

Tonight Nichole will be there too. She was one of the best babes in the last months.

No from home promotion too.

Maybe tonight will be a really really good show Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2020 14:03 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-09-2020 14:01
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(05-09-2020 14:01 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  What a show from Lejla. I went to bed at 4 o'clock and until then it was full nudiy all the time. Many clit flashes and close ups.

Tonight Nichole will be there too. She was one of the best babes in the last months.

No from home promotion too.

Maybe tonight will be a really really good show Big Grin

yes nearly 5 hours happy time with lelja last night!

today night the 2 wonderful voices together - i would say nearly 6 hours happy time and clothes changes - i am in mood - a bit more than 4 hours we will know if i will made a big video
05-09-2020 18:52
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Another great show. Lejla really disliked her clothes this weekend Big Grin

Nichole was good too.

Tonight Malina is in the studio. She is a little hit or miss. She did great shows and is definetely capable of holding up with Lejla. But sometimes she is more restrict or does the hot things only for a few minutes (like Samy unfortunately).

And she has to share the screen with the not so exciting Cora...

Well I think I will go back to not watching this live.
06-09-2020 16:54
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

It was bound to happen sooner than later.

Two girls and neither show up. In fact from an earlier graphic it was Daisy Devbi and not Cora but it does not matter.

But they promise Lejla from home at 2am CET. Rather strange since if she is home ........ (Not that I will be around to witness if she actually shows)

So today a total wipe out because the Vx streams would not load either. Not that one would see much. The other girl showed up yesterday but she is quite small and all one got was the top of her head behind a very large monitor. Nothing at all from Ginger and Fred - sorry, I meant Bert.
06-09-2020 22:52
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

Tonight around midnight, the stream is broken on their homepage again.
hope they react quick and they could fix it. Nicole is really awesome in her black satin gloves Heart
records are welcome when they broadcast in HD on german TV.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2020 23:32 by princeCharme.)
07-09-2020 23:31
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

(06-09-2020 22:52 )DB83 Wrote:  It was bound to happen sooner than later.
Two girls and neither show up. In fact from an earlier graphic it was Daisy Devbi and not Cora but it does not matter.

Merry4Fun was it other girl which show was cancelled right?
07-09-2020 23:36
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2020 23:31 )princeCharme Wrote:  Tonight around midnight, the stream is broken on their homepage again.
hope they react quick and they could fix it. Nicole is really awesome in her black satin gloves Heart
records are welcome when they broadcast in HD on german TV.

yes very often before midnight and about 00:51 to 02:06 (usually the start of 2nd tv) full time the red wall comes back and then again some times

its good that nicole performs between 2:14 and 5:00 - so i have HD record
08-09-2020 06:15
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2020 23:36 )princeCharme Wrote:  
(06-09-2020 22:52 )DB83 Wrote:  It was bound to happen sooner than later.

Merry4Fun was it other girl which show was cancelled right?

Not on this occasion. The other scheduled girl was Cora (but if the official 'termine' had changed it then I know not)

But what I do know from watching the sat feed last night that it failed some time before 12am (UK). When I gave up it was still unavailable. But if it was available via 123.tv later then it is a win for those who watch from there.

Tonight we are 'offered' a girl who, if memory serves, has been on before plus the one hour on followed by one hour off (cam session) from Joylene Joy. But, as I said before, these do nothing for me since the girls who do the cam will do feck all before since it sells the cam.

Whilst I do not want my posts to overtly promote Vx one might wish to know that in two days >> 10th September to be exact >> Stella Choice will, hopefully, do a X-rated liveshow at 10pm (9 pm UK) with Julie Sugar. But knowing my luck it will be a solo show from Julie. So I will not raise anything in anticipation.
08-09-2020 13:58