babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX Live - Show Reviews & Chat
Nah they were just making it sound like or look like it was paige going to be doing a live show till the very last min when they started showing the vid clip in the box

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 11:40 by HannahsPet.)
15-03-2013 11:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

reading the posts im glad i saved my money.this forum is a big help.lets just hope things improve again as soon as possible and we get back to strong live shows and attractive girls spreading their legs and opening their pussies.it really is time bsx ditched this antiquated, pre- recorded, tame crap that they keep re-showing.
15-03-2013 13:19
deltic Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
Is there a schedule available somewhere covering the next week or so or do you need to join the website to get that info?
15-03-2013 17:29
Grawth Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2013 13:19 )sierraman Wrote:  reading the posts im glad i saved my money.this forum is a big help.lets just hope things improve again as soon as possible and we get back to strong live shows and attractive girls spreading their legs and opening their pussies.it really is time bsx ditched this antiquated, pre- recorded, tame crap that they keep re-showing.

To be fair (and I can't believe I'm defending them) the live shows themselves have been much improved over the past couple of weeks. It's the blatant false advertising that is the problem.

As a company you either believe in your product or you don't. If you don't then you resort to half-truths and implications to try and persuade people to buy. If you do, you tell it like it is and trust your people to deliver.

Looks like BSX does NOT believe in their product!
15-03-2013 20:53
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

[split] BabestationX - Caps (Only)
Important YUMMY PISS FLAPS Big GrinImportantHeart

15-03-2013 20:54
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

have just had a look at some of the recent live show caps that don tingley has taken the trouble to post.they reinforce grawths very valid point about the recent improvement in live shows.tonight and tomorrows live sections look set to be really good ones.come on bsx.keep up the standards, cut out the nights with no,or tame, live sections, and for goodness sake do something about the tame regurgitated stuff that is used to fill out the rest of the night.im sure it sends more than me to sleep.im sick of having to put the kettle on or set my mobile phone alarm when it appears.anyway im looking forward to tonights and tomorrows live girls.thanks for all your excellent efforts don.
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2013 21:55 by sierraman.)
15-03-2013 21:11
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

I'm surprised that some people in this thread have only just realised that BabestationX repeats material.
15-03-2013 22:18
mysterion Offline
Senior Poster

(15-03-2013 13:19 )sierraman Wrote:  reading the posts im glad i saved my money.

I saw the show last night and thought it was pretty good. The live sections were short compared to how they usually are but they were impressive. Both girls made a great wholehearted although the time available was limited.
16-03-2013 00:12
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(15-03-2013 21:11 )sierraman Wrote:  have just had a look at some of the recent live show caps that don tingley has taken the trouble to post.they reinforce grawths very valid point about the recent improvement in live shows.tonight and tomorrows live sections look set to be really good ones.

Thanks, though some of those were from last year when there was a lot more solo shows which is what I prefer, however, tonight's 2-girl show has started pretty good in my opinion. Lou Lou and Leah have been getting stuck into each other and seem to quite fancy each other.

[Image: image.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg]

Second section has just started, hopefully more of the same.
16-03-2013 01:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sierraman Offline
Master Poster

i fully accept mysterions post that both girls ,kimmy haze and tiffany naylor ,would have been really good the other night.its just a personal thing,but 2 half hour live sections were advertised,surrounded by 4 and a half hours of the usual tame and reshown rubbish that they use to pad the night out.thats just not enough to attract me.my own personal preference is for solo shows.however when there are 2 attractive full on girls on decent length live sections i tune in.personally i enjoyed last nights show.this involved 2 really good, full on pussy girls ,lou lou and leah.on the same basis ill definitely be tuning into reede and lacey tonight, as long as the live sections are a decent length, and a lot longer than 2 half hour shows.
16-03-2013 11:41

babestation xtra