babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Before Lolly had the boob job,she was without question the babe that put the babe in babestation,sorry but has been nowhere near that level since she had them done,the likes of Lori,Preeti,Jada do absolutely nothing for me either,and this seven girls on one night is waaaaaaay too many,2-4-1's,3-4-1's dont work either for me,especially when the girls are not allowed to interact.
08-02-2014 22:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

They used to allow some interaction.
I can remember some great show
with Morgan & Charlie C among others
08-02-2014 23:00
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2014 23:00 )Tractor boy Wrote:  They used to allow some interaction.

aah the good old days,now long gone Sad
08-02-2014 23:47
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-02-2014 23:47 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 23:00 )Tractor boy Wrote:  They used to allow some interaction.

aah the good old days,now long gone Sad

lolly/paige tyler/candy sexton nipple sucking kissathon,lolly and paige with ice lollys pure erotica....yup those days are well gone,one day i'll transfer all my old school vhs tapes onto dvd...
08-02-2014 23:52
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

What is the world coming to when the girls can't even kiss ?
They were doing that on brookside
20 years ago
08-02-2014 23:56
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Now say if one night Beth should accidentally spill a whole bottle of suntan lotion over Ruby, like you do (clumsy Wink ) it would be most unsporting of her not to offer to try and wipe it off with her own fair hands. Surely that would be sending a positive message about helpfulness to all those impressionable minds watching. What could be wrong with that?
09-02-2014 00:06
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

And if by cleaning up Ruby some of the lotion got on Beth Ruby could return the favour thus showing all the children watching one good turn deserves another
09-02-2014 00:13
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Right Iv Been Reading These Posts and Now I Think I Need To Say Something....

A lot of You Members Might Disagree But Remember This is Wat I Think.... It Might Be Long and Boring, But Please Hang in there....... Ok Let's Have A Go......

Right First I Have to Agree and Disagree With Some of The Posts Made....

PART ONE.......

All I Always hear is that The Usual Suspects are on Again.... Now for Me The Only Usual Suspect is Lori Buckby.... She is On Most Nights and Her Shows Never Change.... I mean shes always Naked... And sometime its good but most times its boring.... Most Other girls when in different sets make use of Stockings high heels different outfits and so on... But Lori Never does.... Iv called her afew times and asked her if she would wear different outfits and Stockings, and the answer I got was I don't have any.... But I do have to Say She Is Fucking Great on the fones....

Lolly is Hardly on Nowadays but when she is she is great in her performances and uses different oufits and is always great to talk to... I Have Never Got Bored of her since the first time I seen her on screen years ago... Keep it up.... Not A Usual Suspect Imo...

Jada.... Iv got Nothing against her shes just not My cup of tea.... But she is One Heck of a Flexible Women.... Iv called her afew times and she is good....

Preeti Young...... Ahhhhhhhh My Queen.... Just Read her Tread... That will Show you Wat I think of her...... Perfect.....

Imo Babestation have had ups and downs over the years with Girls Going and Girls Cumin in... Good babes have gone some remain and some Great Babes have cum gone and Some remain..... The thing about having Sooo Many Babes on the Rosta is How do you fit them All in.... Now I Don't Know Anything about Call Stats, but i think that is the Major Factor That Cums in With The Term Usual Suspects... I a Babe does Well on the fones she is on all the time and if not we may not see much of her...After All its A Business.... Money Making Business....

That's way alot of Babes that people like may not be on all the time....or have to Screen Share with other babes to boost up the stats....

Then all I hear about on here is When Is Tori Lee Back on.... Now I don't know much about Why she is not on but it might have Something to do with where she lives... Now The Sexy Tori Lee is and Always will be one of My Favourite girls... Since the first time iv seen her years ago she is a Stunner... Iv also called her and shes great.... Now Imo with Having the Tittle Babestation Queen of 2013 cums Status... If You are a Queen, you have been voted by the viewers....Imo The Babestation Queen of the year should go to the Babe that Has Put in the Hard Work Day in Day out week in week out and month in month out... All year Round.... Now Ms Tori Lee Came and Did afew Shows then went off to S66 and then came back and was Only on Babestation Once a Week sometimes Not Even That.... Now We Have Not Seen her For Almost Two Months.... In My Book that Is Not Granted The Status Queen of the year.... On Babestation there are Girls That Have Put in The Hard Work and Not Got Anything Back.... Such As Beth, Louise Porter, savannah Mai, Georgie Darby, Lori, Preeti and Lolly to Name afew..... I Do Love Tori Lee But Not Sure She Deserves The Status Of Queen.... If She is a Queen She Should Put in hard work and appear on the Shows... Dont get me wrong her performances are Amazing but Not Enough Commitments if you ask me.....

Imo Tori Should Have Stayed on RLC because on that channel she got more Air Time and The Set Were great aswel.... Iv called her for years when she was on RLC and we talked for ages.... On this channel she hardly gets an hour if that.... I Love Babestation but once again too many girls Not Enough Screen Time......

PART TWO CUMING SOON...... TO BE CONTINUED......THANKS.....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
09-02-2014 00:27
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Some Fair points there Rex, some of who aren't fans of the usual suspects just have to accept it we all know the reasons why they dominate the channels it's nothing new really but people moaning about it noun and again is only human nature and i like to moan sometimes and i won't change

As for Tori she hasn't been on BS for a few weeks, whether it is her decision to take time off or BS aren't giving her many shifts i don't know, but she has apparently been on BS cams tonight so BS haven't let her go they would be fucking crazy to anyway, now even though Tori is my all time fave babe and i pray to god she hasn't left TV i agree she shouldn't have been named Queen of Babestation 2013 i probably thought Beth, Brookie or Lacey deserved it, you probably think it should have been Preeti, anyway lets not forget this Queen of the year award was just a voting competition on an internet forum, the general public who don't use this forum obviously prefer the usual suspects and BS couldn't care less who this forum like and don't like
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 02:41 by Joey 27.)
09-02-2014 02:37
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Looks like a great line up tonight headed by the mega gorgeous Beth
09-02-2014 15:44

Click here to watch Babestation TV