babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(12-06-2010 12:45 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Bsxtra began with Dani, soon joined by Camilla, who went naked. Dani again at 1:20. Georgie did a 2-4-1 with her from 2:18, again wearing her England shirt (Well done, whoever sent her it!) Then Stevie replaced Dani at 2:35 wearing a leopard-print thong, which was totally inadequate at covering her modesty. Wink
At 3:10 Stevie went solo, and naked. 3:58 Kandi was on, wearing a black see-thru outfit with stockings. She was on til the 5am finish.
So.... no, no Charlie C on freeview Xtra at all.
BTW, I only noticed earlier that Partyland seems to carry NO Xtreme advertising whatsoever. Thought I was missing something.Smile

Thanks for that;As I thought CHARLIE C was on BSXtra BUT pre-Freeview! So if she did go naked it was purely for the benefit of Sky viewers again (not for the first time!);lets hope it didnt happen! How about it Sky viewers did it happen? I doubt it somehow;I think there would be some caps/vids on here by now! So I think I made the right choice for a change;good footage of LOUSE,KANDI (twice! + her 2-4-1) and GEORGIE (also twice! So the only way to have seen CHARLIE C solo on Freeview was on "tame" Partyland! But then apparently I wouldnt have seen KANDI at all! Am I right in thinking that GEORGIE'S pink pants in her second BS1 section were see-through as mentioned on here somewhere else? I must re-watch that section when I can! Also was STEVIE showing a bit of pussy on BSXtra then according to your review! I wouldnt be surprised;its happened quite a few times;a bit like Camilla! Shes a lovely girl and so entertaining in a very sexy way! Anyway thanks again for your report;I think on balance I made the right choice and am quite pleased with what I got on dvd. We just need CHARLIE C back on nights permanently;WHERE SHE BELONGS! Are you listening Cellcast?!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 13:40 by Big Boobies.)
12-06-2010 13:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

(12-06-2010 13:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 12:45 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Stevie replaced Dani at 2:35 wearing a leopard-print thong, which was totally inadequate at covering her modesty. ;

Am I right in thinking that GEORGIE'S pink pants in her second BS1 section were see-through as mentioned on here somewhere else? I must re-watch that section when I can! Also was STEVIE showing a bit of pussy on BSXtra then according to your review! I wouldnt be surprised;its happened quite a few times;a bit like Camilla!

I didnt get to see BS1 after 1am, due to recording Partyland.
During the 2-4-1 with Stevie and Georgie on Xtra, Georgie was wearing red knickers, but I dont think they were see-thru. In fact on replaying that 2-4-1, Stevie was wearing a zip-up leopard print suit-thing, that she pulled down, not knickers (my bad) Blush
At around 2:49ish her lips kinda enveloped it somewhat. Not sure if she actually slipped or not though.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-06-2010 14:13
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2010 14:13 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 13:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 12:45 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Stevie replaced Dani at 2:35 wearing a leopard-print thong, which was totally inadequate at covering her modesty. ;

Am I right in thinking that GEORGIE'S pink pants in her second BS1 section were see-through as mentioned on here somewhere else? I must re-watch that section when I can! Also was STEVIE showing a bit of pussy on BSXtra then according to your review! I wouldnt be surprised;its happened quite a few times;a bit like Camilla!

I didnt get to see BS1 after 1am, due to recording Partyland.
During the 2-4-1 with Stevie and Georgie on Xtra, Georgie was wearing red knickers, but I dont think they were see-thru. In fact on replaying that 2-4-1, Stevie was wearing a zip-up leopard print suit-thing, that she pulled down, not knickers (my bad) Blush
At around 2:49ish her lips kinda enveloped it somewhat. Not sure if she actually slipped or not though.

THanks;I kind of knew it would be on bSXtra as I was recording BS1;SOD'S LAW again! Thanks anyway.
12-06-2010 15:03
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Stevie was doing the 'front wedgie' before midnight as well!

CHEERS!
12-06-2010 15:34
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2010 15:34 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Stevie was doing the 'front wedgie' before midnight as well!

What on BS1? I've got that! I must check my recording!

YEs I've got that;what a lobvely landing strip;THANKS STEVIE and welcome back!
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 20:04 by Big Boobies.)
12-06-2010 15:46
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Yeah, I'm sure she was, didn't seem to be a time when she wasn't. I really want to see her naked again.

CHEERS!
12-06-2010 15:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-06-2010 13:07 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  
(12-06-2010 13:00 )Rogerbee Wrote:  The PL channel on FV is, I believe, owned by Channel 5, which is why there are no Xtreme ads on it.

Yeah, probably the reason. Funny though - BS put xtreme ads all over live 99 (whilst another company is using it) and yet a channel they do use, they DONT put ads on. The crazy world of Freeview eh? Smile

The respective channel owners will be able to make conditions as to what is or is not carried on their channel, including advertising.

Since Channel 5 obviously insists on tamer content on Ch 97 it's hardly surprising that they don't want BSXtreme ads on there.

BS would have been able to make the showing of their ads a condition of Live 960 using Ch 99. Alernatively, it could still be a BS service with
Live 960 just supplying the content. This seems quite likely, as it still occasionally carries a duplicate of one of the other BS channels.
13-06-2010 03:18
Jam Da Man Offline

Yeah, whenever the live 99 camera judders to a halt and freezes (as happened a couple of times in the last week or so) they flick over to BS1 until they get going again. Cellcast and the live 99 people must be on good terms as it only seems to take a few minutes or so to switch between the feeds.

13-06-2010 11:45
Jam Da Man Offline

BSXtra began at 12 with Camilla, naked. 12:45 Karina replaced her, also naked. 1:10 Camilla came back as opt 2 split screen, again naked.
Stevie took over at 1:30, removing her knickers at 1:45. Rochelle was next, at 2:42, wearing purple knickers and bra. She applied some oil to her front, all the time her knickers were kinda slipping to the side a bit. Shoes came off after a while as well, but foot tattoos don't do it for me. Huh
Camilla next at 3:55, still naked, although she did eventually put her black undies on for a bit. Dani was on for the last 5 minutes, putting the mic to the phone for a minute or so, but the transmission ended in mid conversation.
I didn't spot any slips, although Stevie came close a fair bit, and Rochelle's knickers were struggling a bit.

13-06-2010 12:05
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland began with Dani, all in red, for a few minutes. Kandi replaced her then, dressed all in pink, no shoes.
Georgie came on at 2:05, topless straight away. Karina joined her for a 2-4-1 at 2:30. Karina was on her own from 3:40, then Georgie alone from 4:07 before another 2-4-1 with them both from 4-55 'til the end.
The 2-4-1s were pretty good, both ladies all over each other (as usual!) although I didn't see anything of particular note.
So, plenty of Georgie and Karina, and a full section of Kandi. Nice. Smile

13-06-2010 12:23

Click here to watch Babestation TV