babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation review thread.
Tiff would have been all I wanted to see out of all that and she'll be back. Not quite so knackered now, depends who is on as to what I do tonight.

CHEERS!
11-06-2010 21:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jam Da Man Offline

Partyland this morning began at 1 with Louise. The graphics on screen were proclaiming "XXX hour" (presumably the previous hour) and after a few minutes, "Louise has decided to extend X-core hour". All well and good, but I saw nothing different from normal. Louise didnt take anything off that she wouldnt normally, although she was laid on her back with legs in the air for a time, so that was alright.
At 2:05 Charlie C came on split screen as opt 2 for a few minutes, then joined Louise for a 2-4-1 for about 3 minutes, before going solo. She was topless straight away, wearing what appeared to be Tiffany's black and pink knickers.
3:05 Louise took over, wearing a white/green dress. 4:20 - Charlie again, modelling more Tiffany-esque fashion.
Stevie joined her for a 2-4-1 at 4:40. Plenty of body contact here, along with some tit-licking. From 5 Stevie was on her own, topless.
Bit disappointing for me really, as BS1 looked VERY interesting from what I saw, and there was no Kandi on Partyland. She did appear on BS1 and Xtra though. I'll cover these channels later, If BB or RB are unavailable (although, with Kandi and Charlie on, I'm guessing Roger got some MOJO back!)
Regards. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

12-06-2010 07:37
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(11-06-2010 07:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. Not a review as such;I had an early night! I decided not to record last night as none of my "real" favourite girls were on.I did watch the first hour or so of BS1 till about 11.15ish and it seemed much as normal;Tiffany was on again but just being "normal" Tiffany;her tits come out even less than KANDI in her early days! Megan was very god as usual;she oiled herself up nicely.BUT the awful SPLIT-SCREEN was on as usual;I really wish they would get rid of it as well as reduce the OSGs! I'm interested in how Selena got on;when did she join BS? And we still havent seen KANDI;does anyone know whats happened to her?

Anyway work now! My son is home at some stage this weekend and so I might not be able to record anything till Sunday night. He might also "adult-proof" my pc so this might be one of (or the last time) the last times I can get on here! So just in case thanks for your help,info and frienship over the last 14 months! I hope to come on here sometime over/after the weekend BUT if I dont keep up the good work. I still hope to record and watch the shows in the future even if I dont know whos on! Bye for now;hope to see you later.....

KANDI was on last night, as was STEVO who just went topless on BS1 - but BSX was a different story, where she (Stevie) did her usual naked routine Big Grin I can't give you any news on BSXtreme, because I never watch it. I'll be glad when they pull the plug on it and bring back BS2! Cool

Sorry, but I can't get my head around what goes on with your son. Whose house is it? Whose PC is it? Next he'll be going to your newsagent instructing them not to sell you the Sun or the Daily Star (or God forbid, the Daily Sport!)

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
12-06-2010 08:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I thought I'd get on here while I am still able to! I recorded BS1 till 05.00 hoping to see CHARLIE C,KANDI,LOUISE and GEORGIE. It sort of worked ;the main disappointment being that I only saw CHARLIE C briefly in a 2-4-1 with KANDI;BUT at least I saw her!The show (with a football theme;goalnet and white bed!) opened with KANDI wearing a Union Jack wrap introducing. Then CHARLIE C in a black bikini joined her for about 15 minutes;they both went braless.Then KANDI was on solo for about 33 minutes braless the whole time! She was playing with her lovely tits and was quite mobile;MUCH BETTER! VERY NICE! Then LOUISE was on for about 50 minutes going braless and bouncing and really playing with her lovely full tits! At one stage she pulled her pants down a bit;very good for her! STEVIE then came on wearing a cowboy hat and went braless (but not naked!) and was on till 00.14. Then GEORGIE joined her;GEORGIE was wearing a red England football shirt! They both went braless/topless(STEVIE already had her bra off) and were on for about 50 minutes.There was the usual tit play and shaking! Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 50 minutes still braless/topless in her England shirt.She shook and rocked her body as usual! Then KANDI was on again for about 1 hour;she went braless and was really quite good.Camilla was then on solo wearing a Union Jack wrap but soon went naked (as usual!);she was on for about 40 minutes. Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 30 minutes and went braless and was the "usual" GEORGIE shaking rocking and generally showing off her lovely busty body! Then Dani (the only time I saw her!) joined her for the last 40 minuteish of the show;GEORGIE was still braless and Dani went topless.This was ok;GEORGIE sprayed oil on Dani's bum!. So not a bad show;I will probably keep it for the excellent footage of LOUISE and KANDI plus GEORGIE who is always very good! BUT I was upset at the "NORMAL!" continuous interruptions and adverts for BSXtreme;SURELY NOT NECESSARY NOW! And I was very upset at not seeing CHARLIE C for very long;I guess she was on BSxtra Freeview for longer and bet she went "naked" as hinted at in her blog! I hope not;that will really upset me! Anyway I'll try and come back on here later on BUT my son will be home from this afternoon! So I cant record tonight (but can tomorrow;typical!)and will miss PAIGE!! BUGGER! I bet she will be good as usual:I hope to watch the early part of the show BUT thats very doubtful! Anyway I'll be back on here if possible. Thanks foryour help,friendship etc.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 10:20 by Big Boobies.)
12-06-2010 10:13
cainan Offline
Posting Machine

Kandi was great last night. My fave BS Babe by far. She was looking red hot all night long Heart
12-06-2010 10:27
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(12-06-2010 10:27 )cainan Wrote:  Kandi was great last night. My fave BS Babe by far. She was looking red hot all night long Heart

YES she was very good last night;as soon as she took her bra off and played with her lovely tits! I came staraight away;THANKS KANDI! She never used to leave her tits out for long BUT now they're out for longer than Tiffanys!
One question to be answered please. Did CHARLIE C appear on BSXtra Freeview or just Partyland? She said on BS1 in a bSxtreme advert at about 11.00pm that she would be on BSXtra very soon;so I decided to stick with BS1 thinking that her only? BSXTra section would have finished by midnight when Freeview started? Was this correct? Also if she was on did she go naked? as was hinted at in her blog! I was pleased with my excellent footage of KANDI,LOUISE and GEORGIE BUT CHARLIE C would have really made my night! Thanks for any answers! Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 11:43 by Big Boobies.)
12-06-2010 11:39
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I felt a bit better last night and was able to get a bit of BS in. I saw BS1 as BB did. I thought it was a great night for returns. We had Kandi and Charlie C and of course Stevie. They all seemed better after not having been on for a while. I guess it's because they were all fresh and a change from the weeks they weren't around. It seems even BS can't escape the footie, mind you, Georgie scored big time in that England shirt, good girl. There was also the most bonkers instance of split screen ever, Georgie was right next to Stevie!! Why did they need it, they could just have had a wide shot! All in all though, it was a good night for me.

CHEERS!
12-06-2010 11:55
Jam Da Man Offline

Bsxtra began with Dani, soon joined by Camilla, who went naked. Dani again at 1:20. Georgie did a 2-4-1 with her from 2:18, again wearing her England shirt (Well done, whoever sent her it!) Then Stevie replaced Dani at 2:35 wearing a leopard-print thong, which was totally inadequate at covering her modesty. Wink
At 3:10 Stevie went solo, and naked. 3:58 Kandi was on, wearing a black see-thru outfit with stockings. She was on til the 5am finish.
So.... no, no Charlie C on freeview Xtra at all.
BTW, I only noticed earlier that Partyland seems to carry NO Xtreme advertising whatsoever. Thought I was missing something.Smile

12-06-2010 12:45
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

The PL channel on FV is, I believe, owned by Channel 5, which is why there are no Xtreme ads on it.

CHEERS!
12-06-2010 13:00
Jam Da Man Offline

(12-06-2010 13:00 )Rogerbee Wrote:  The PL channel on FV is, I believe, owned by Channel 5, which is why there are no Xtreme ads on it.

Yeah, probably the reason. Funny though - BS put xtreme ads all over live 99 (whilst another company is using it) and yet a channel they do use, they DONT put ads on. The crazy world of Freeview eh? Smile

12-06-2010 13:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV