babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Morning all;BS1 till midnight and BSxTra for me last night hoping to see PAIGE and DARYL! I was very pleased! DARYL opened BS1 for 30 minutes gouing braless and really bouncing,shaking and playing with her lovely tits as usual! She had very small pants on which she moved down quie a way;good bumshots! Then PAIGE came on for about 30 minutes going braless and shoeless! and pulling her pants well down;good tit and bum shots as usual ! Then Tiffany joined her (in the dungeon) (SPLIT-SCREEN!) for about 10 minutes? bit didnt really go topless! Then Tiffany went solo but again wasnt really topless!

BSXtra started with Jada already naked and using cream;she was on for about 50 minutes.Then DARYL was on (again!;yes!)for about 50 minutes going braless and stretching bouncing shaking etc;vERY NICE AGAIN! Then Linsey was on for about 45 minutes going braless as usual.Then Tiffany was on for about 33 minutes but again not topless! Then Jada was on again braless for about 1 hour and 10 minutes;I dont think she went naked! Then PAIGE (again!;yes!) finished the show off in a section of 43 minutes;she went braless and shook herself and there were some very good bumshots! Judging by how she was moving last night I guess her back is easing! Anyway I'm pleased with what I recorded;easily my best (and longest!) footage of both PAIGE and DARYL! Thanks girls and Cellcast! So work now but I'll be back on here (hopefull!) before I go out until about 10.00ish! So please send your reports in and I'll catch up tonight. Bye for now;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 07:37 by Big Boobies.)
10-06-2010 07:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Snippets here and there for me as I was watching Big Brother. I got to see Daryl, Tiff and Paige so I was happy. I saw Jada on the (somewhat knackered) streaming before 10, she was naked on Partyland, was this a first!? Turned in at 23:35 due to sheer exhaustion. I hope Elise isn't on tonight, sorry Elise, but, I just don't think I can stay up to see you!

Oh yeah, does anyone else think the dungeon set looks more like the Marquis De Sade's bouncy castle!?

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 09:31 by Rogerbee.)
10-06-2010 08:21
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Not a review as such;I had an early night! I decided not to record last night as none of my "real" favourite girls were on.I did watch the first hour or so of BS1 till about 11.15ish and it seemed much as normal;Tiffany was on again but just being "normal" Tiffany;her tits come out even less than KANDI in her early days! Megan was very god as usual;she oiled herself up nicely.BUT the awful SPLIT-SCREEN was on as usual;I really wish they would get rid of it as well as reduce the OSGs! I'm interested in how Selena got on;when did she join BS? And we still havent seen KANDI;does anyone know whats happened to her?

Anyway work now! My son is home at some stage this weekend and so I might not be able to record anything till Sunday night. He might also "adult-proof" my pc so this might be one of (or the last time) the last times I can get on here! So just in case thanks for your help,info and frienship over the last 14 months! I hope to come on here sometime over/after the weekend BUT if I dont keep up the good work. I still hope to record and watch the shows in the future even if I dont know whos on! Bye for now;hope to see you later.....
11-06-2010 07:31
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(11-06-2010 07:31 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I'm interested in how Selena got on;when did she join BS?

She joined Babestation last night apparently, but I don't think she is going to be a permanent fixture on Babestation, I imagine she was filling in for someone who was ill or something.

11-06-2010 07:37
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

shes been on sexstation webstream for months so guessing was a on off or will fill in when she is needed

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
11-06-2010 08:22
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I hardly saw anything. Does Selena have a thread? I'm interested to see what she looks like.

CHEERS!
11-06-2010 10:49
Charlemagne Offline

(11-06-2010 10:49 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I hardly saw anything. Does Selena have a thread? I'm interested to see what she looks like.

Here you are Rogerbee
This is her Sexstation thread
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=16404

She used to be in Hotel Voyeur as well
11-06-2010 10:56
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmmm, not bad. Looks like I'll have to try and watch on the 19th. Sorry I haven't been much use on here recently, all those late nights have caught up with me and I've been feeling dreadful. I try to rest as much as I can, but even that isn't doing much, I'm not ill, just exhausted! If Stevie, Daryl or Elise are on I'll do my best to catch them, no guarantees mind.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 11:15 by Rogerbee.)
11-06-2010 11:08
Jam Da Man Offline

I shall give a quick run-through, seeing as Sir Big B and Sir R. B. are (sort of) out of action...

Partyland started at 1 with Karina, for half an hour. Then Tiffany. Karina again at 2:20. Megan at 3:20. Candy at 4:30. Karina joined her for a 10 minute 2-4-1 at 4:05, and finished the show.

BSXtra began at midnight with 1 minute of Selena, followed by Tiffany ( introduced by Cleo, who was looking super-hot) Tiffany took her knickers and her top off. Candy took over at 12:45. Megan became opt 2 at 1:45, not split screen though. Megan was then full screen at 1:55. Selena then had a full section at 2:55, topless "from the off". Karina then at 3:55. She also went naked. Then Jada from 4:35 dressed as a schoolgirl.

BS1 at 10pm began with Tiffany, then a split screen 2-4-1 with Megan at 10:40pm. Then Megan took over solo at 10:55, then Karina solo at 11:35. Split screen with Jada just after midnight, before coming together for a 2-4-1 at 12:20. Then Jada on her own at 12:40. Selena became opt 2 at 12:55. My recording finished at 1.
At 5 - 5:30 Tiffany was on.
I notice that nobody seems to go naked after 5am on bs1.... some freeview rule?
Phew! Knackered again now! Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

11-06-2010 14:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-06-2010 14:00 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I shall give a quick run-through, seeing as Sir Big B and Sir R. B. are (sort of) out of action...

Partyland started at 1 with Karina, for half an hour. Then Tiffany. Karina again at 2:20. Megan at 3:20. Candy at 4:30. Karina joined her for a 10 minute 2-4-1 at 4:05, and finished the show.

BSXtra began at midnight with 1 minute of Selena, followed by Tiffany ( introduced by Cleo, who was looking super-hot) Tiffany took her knickers and her top off. Candy took over at 12:45. Megan became opt 2 at 1:45, not split screen though. Megan was then full screen at 1:55. Selena then had a full section at 2:55, topless "from the off". Karina then at 3:55. She also went naked. Then Jada from 4:35 dressed as a schoolgirl.

BS1 at 10pm began with Tiffany, then a split screen 2-4-1 with Megan at 10:40pm. Then Megan took over solo at 10:55, then Karina solo at 11:35. Split screen with Jada just after midnight, before coming together for a 2-4-1 at 12:20. Then Jada on her own at 12:40. Selena became opt 2 at 12:55. My recording finished at 1.
At 5 - 5:30 Tiffany was on.
I notice that nobody seems to go naked after 5am on bs1.... some freeview rule?
Phew! Knackered again now! Smile

Thanks for that;so Tiffany went naked! I thought she would eventually;she did once or twice on the "original" Partygirls show(Freeview channel 46)it would be when I didnt record anything! Otherwise it looks like I didnt miss much! I'm hoping to record tonight;depending on whos on;please update us on Whos on....? as usual.Thanks;I will check back later;I,m hoping for KANDI;it must be time! I wont be able to record otherwise till Sunday night as my sons home and looks like I will miss PAIGE tomorrow night! Bugger;see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2010 21:40 by Big Boobies.)
11-06-2010 18:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV