• 8 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV

gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
I bet you thought I was a pain in the arse Big Grin

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
03-09-2012 18:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

gazfc, you were the Tyrannosaurus Rex of pains in the arse, but we just discovered the Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...ropods.png

(03-09-2012 18:38 )gazfc Wrote:  I bet you thought I was a pain in the arse Big Grin

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
03-09-2012 19:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mellover Offline
Banned

(03-09-2012 16:25 )Shady Wrote:  Careful Munch, despite Mellover quoting your post he'll now try to say he wasn't actually addressing you and get all upset. Isn't that right Mellover? Big Grin

I'm not the slightest bit upset.

I read the post, not who's posted it.

Now you have pointed out the posters there does seem a load of people all responding to my posts, it's difficult to be personal to all, if any, of you. This is why my comments are always made about the CBB show.

If you want to take things personally that is up to you. But on more then one occasion I have said not to take anything personally, seems you're hell bent on trying to turn this into something personal, not me.

The more this goes on the more you people seem to be trying to shift the conversation from the events in the house, maliciousfan is doing this on the CBB thread, but he has now been rumbled.

It seems to me, people are not remotely interested in the house or the events in there, but more interested in ganging up on someone, shock horror eek, that offers a different viewpoint.

Has such, it has now become really quite pointless debating about anything in the house. You have your view, I have mine.

I think I will leave you to your correctness, you can slap one another at how right you all are, despite ALL the evidance before you.
03-09-2012 21:19
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  If you want to take things personally that is up to you. But on more then one occasion I have said not to take anything personally, seems you're hell bent on trying to turn this into something personal, not me.

Then STOP quoting people in your comments! I cannot possibly make it any bleeding simpler than that! Quoting a poster means you are addressing a point made by that poster, so how can you be surprised when they (and it's usually me) respond directly to you? This is simple board etiquette, not just here, but on any forum with that facility. The sooner you understand that concept, the fewer people you will have responding to you in a personal manner. Got it?

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  The more this goes on the more you people seem to be trying to shift the conversation from the events in the house

That's quite possibly because this is not the CBB thread. The house plays only a part of what is being discussed here, so why do you find it so strange? Are you lost perhaps?

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  It seems to me, people are not remotely interested in the house or the events in there

Hoo-fecking-rah!! He's got it! Well done Big Grin

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  , but more interested in ganging up on someone, shock horror eek, that offers a different viewpoint.

I'll say it again for the hard-of-intelligence. I respond DIRECTLY to you, because you have quoted me in your post. If you don't want me to do that, stop quoting me in your post! It's really very simple, but I'll get a sheet of A3 and write it in red crayon for you if you'd like? You could stick it on your fridge door Wink

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  Has such, it has now become really quite pointless debating about anything in the house. You have your view, I have mine.

THIS IS NOT THE CBB THREAD!! WHAT IS UNCLEAR ABOUT THAT? Danica being in CBB is only part of what is being discussed, along with her website, modelling and the Rinsing TV show. Do you understand? As for views, you are right - as I have said before several times.

(03-09-2012 21:19 )mellover Wrote:  I think I will leave you to your correctness, you can slap one another at how right you all are, despite ALL the evidance before you.

Fan-fecking-tastic! Bye then Big Grin

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

03-09-2012 21:46
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

[split] Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Proof, as if it were needed, that she is nothing more than a gold-digging, materialistic, status hungry, attention whoring, worthless little tart Big Laugh (if it is indeed a true story)

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 10:00 by Shady.)
10-09-2012 09:56
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Wink RE: Danica : Elite TV Daytime - Discussion & Chat
Does that mean you dont like her Shady? Lol

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
10-09-2012 10:03
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2012 10:03 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  Does that mean you dont like her Shady? Lol

Now just because I said she was 'a gold-digging, materialistic, status hungry, attention whoring, worthless little tart', doesn't mean I...

Oh fuck it, I detest the woman! Big Laugh

10-09-2012 10:11
mellover Offline
Banned

Good grief, is the Danica hate still going? You people need therapy Big Laugh
10-09-2012 12:14
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(10-09-2012 12:14 )mellover Wrote:  Good grief, is the Danica hate still going? You people need therapy Big Laugh

Good grief, is your unquestioning love for Danica still going? You need therapy Big Laugh

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2012 12:29 by Shady.)
10-09-2012 12:20
mellover Offline
Banned

(10-09-2012 12:20 )Shady Wrote:  Good grief, is your unquestioning love for Danica still going? You need therapy Big Laugh

Unquestioning love? well, that's rather silly thing to say isn't? Especially when i posted on more than one occasion she isn't my type. There is prof of this in my post page.

My issue was always she openly said she had a boyfroend, the prince vindicated my possition. It isn't my fault you didn't read what i was ACTUALLY putting in favour of having a gang mentality (as you do with danica) attacking my posts and tried on several occasion to make this into a personal issue, which I consistantly told you it wasn't.

Danica is very beautiful, but, she doesn't do it for me. I personally prefer a large breasted (natural) voluptuous woman, neither of which Danica is. Think Mel D, Sarah Danials.
10-09-2012 16:31

Click here to watch Studio 66