Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.97 Average

Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 & 2014 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion

tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clare Richards - Ultimate Babe 2012 - Nightshow Chat & Discussion
Flawless, perfection, stunning, faultless there is not enough adjectives to describe what a star she is. There are not many girls like her on these channels who are so naturally beautiful, but are also not only pretty faces but have some of the coolest and cutest personalities ever with such a presence on screen and for me she's right up there at the top with Fernanda.

She is so consistently brilliant every time she's on and her shows are always full of imagination and non stop moments of sheer genius that just make stand up applaud her. What an awesome talent Clare is and girls like her don't come along everyday, she's like watching the most beautiful once in a generation shooting star fly by and you just have to take a seat and take it all in and enjoy her beauty.

She's also the hands down the queen of close up POV shows the only other girl who even comes close to her is Lilly Roma. The close up shots of her beautiful face are so amazing because she's so expressive and her crystal like eyes are so full of life, and the up close and personal shots of her cupping her magnificent boobs with one hand and making them bounce just left me in a daze. However nothing beat her impeccable ass which has to be the best out of all the girls around zoomed in with a tiny g string and now naked in a sexy baggy cardigan, what more could you ask for in a girl she has it all.
22-11-2013 02:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bristolboy Offline
Master Poster

Staying up to listen to the Ashes...but completely distracted by Clare. Had a lovely chat with her recently and loving the show tonight.
22-11-2013 02:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night from clare last night, especially enjoyed the stint where clare was wearing nothing but a dark coloured shirt/gown

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
22-11-2013 11:38
Liverred Offline
Posting Machine

Why is Clare resident on Sunday nights now? Why can't she be on screen on Saturday nights so I can stay up late to drool over her?

NEVER FORGET THE 96!
23-11-2013 09:13
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good night as always from clare last night with some lovely views of her very lovely natural figure

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
25-11-2013 10:36
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Always a stellar performance and last night was no exception. It's must drive other girls so crazy that she doesn't even need to try at all to look gorgeous, she doesn't need sexy outfits or crazy moves to help her and look exceptional. she oozes sex appeal it's a natural gift she has been blessed with and you can't teach what she has. She makes sexy look simple and could easily go on screen after jumping out of her bed in he morning with a little g string and not even heels sometimes with a small amount of eye make up and still look sexier then every other girl on who has spent hours getting ready. The devils in he details when it comes to Clare with all the little touches that make her show genius, all she has to do is stare down the camera with her piercing ice blue eyes and she has you completely hypnotised and watching her all night, being sexy is so easy for her and that makes her even hotter that she doesn't even need to try all it takes is a sexy wink and smile and I'm hers.

For me she's still the ultimate night girl.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2013 10:56 by tylercoop.)
25-11-2013 12:25
CHolmes90 Offline
My Username is Sh*t

I want to see Clare bring back that bright orange one piece suit. This one... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs405f_...tv_redband
26-11-2013 23:17
Snooks Away
Where's the cue ball going?

(26-11-2013 23:17 )CHolmes90 Wrote:  I want to see Clare bring back that bright orange one piece suit. This one... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs405f_...tv_redband

Good call Wink.
I would be all in favour of that Wink.

26-11-2013 23:20
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought clare was very good last night, on her very best all form all night with some nice views of her lovely bum

YOU STUPID BOOT!!!!
27-11-2013 11:28
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Genius every time she's on so much beauty in simplicity, it's unreal for one girl to be so beautiful and sexy.
27-11-2013 14:05