babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation review thread.
Sorry this late, but today has just been non-stop! Anyhow...
Ella and Mega began Partyland with a 2-4-1. Ella went solo at 1:25, then Megan solo at 1:35. Both went topless. Then both together again at 1:55 for another 2-4-1.
Rochelle took over at 2:30. Georgie joined her for another 2-4-1 at 3;15. Georgie solo at 3:30. Topless throughout.
Then, the main event - Karina joined her for THE 2-4-1. This had almost everything except nudity; kissing (no tongues though), massaging, nipple licking, even toe-sucking from both of them!Smile
This went on whilst 5, when Ella replaced them.
So I will probably keep this recording for quite some time, I still have the 2-4-1 that Georgie and Karina did back on 8/1/10 on ch99, but this was longer, and more than comparable. SmileSmile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

06-06-2010 18:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Mmmm, might track the caps down for that. The one I tried to watch was way too brightly lit.

CHEERS!
06-06-2010 18:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(06-06-2010 10:34 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Paige and Dani rang her from their night out, and, it was during this that Tiffany made me realise that they do actually have monitors in the studio that they can see.

Do pay attention, Mr Bond! Er, . . . I mean Bee. They show 'em to us often enough. bladewave

(Yes, I know I've used that quote before, in relation to someone else!)

You'll also notice them glancing off camera at the monitors when they're checking to make sure they aren't showing too much.
06-06-2010 19:20
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Backstage yeah, but not in front of the girls that I'd noticed. Maybe I've been too busy looking at the girls to notice, can't blame me though! Looks like I'll have some girls to review tonight. Karina would be my choice for Moneypenny!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2010 19:25 by Rogerbee.)
06-06-2010 19:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. As I said last night I decided not to record last night but did watch the first few minutes after 10.00 as usual. Sadly although the girls (Ella and Camilla) were very good the "usual" SPLITSCREEN spoilt things although I noticed that at one point the OSG on the lower part of the screen had been removed for a few minutes;WHAT A DIFFERENCE! But even though I didnt record anything I am still looking forward to reading your reports on what happened;especially ELISE and GEORGIE;my two favourites from last night! Did ELISE (or GEORGIE!!!??) go "naked" at all and where did they appear? I presume if Camilla,Dani (who I saw) and Lolly were all on then ELISE and GEORGIE might not have got much screentime!? Anyway work soon but I look forward to catching up on here later on.Bye for now;see you later. PAIGE,Camilla and Tiffany tonight so far;I'm set up already!
EDIT;ELISE as well!
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 07:25 by Big Boobies.)
07-06-2010 07:12
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

Elise DID go nekkid, but only for about 5 mins before GEORGIE kicked her off. Poor little lass looked so forlorn... Sad

GEORGIE naked? Chance would be a fine thing! Wink

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
07-06-2010 07:58
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Georgie did a great 2-4-1 with Tiffany on BS1 after midnight. The things the two of them were implying were way better than you can get on Xtreme and I think we've seen the start of a great partnership!

Elise was seen on BS Xtra at launch for about 30 seconds before Camilla took over. It wasn't till gone 2 at least before she did a full set on Partyland, looking stunning in black. I had my headphones on at that time and her voice on the mic sounded great in my head! It's hard to believe she's only been at BS for 2 months, and yet it's hard to imagine BS without her now. She's got such a following and has become very established considering she came in just before a period of great change for the channels.

I saw Ella and Tiffany about as much as I saw her. All in all though a great night. Dani was in, but Lolly certainly wasn't, I didn't even see her on an Xtreme ad!

CHEERS!
07-06-2010 09:11
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

(07-06-2010 09:11 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Georgie did a great 2-4-1 with Tiffany on BS1 after midnight. The things the two of them were implying were way better than you can get on Xtreme and I think we've seen the start of a great partnership!

Darn i missed that, I was stupid for thinking an early night was a good idea!

I wonder if any caps/videos of that will be posted? I would greatly appreciate it as they're two of my favourite girls at the moment.

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2010 09:23 by Josh187.)
07-06-2010 09:23
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh there definitely will, just a matter of time.

CHEERS!
07-06-2010 09:24
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(07-06-2010 07:58 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  Elise DID go nekkid, but only for about 5 mins before GEORGIE kicked her off. Poor little lass looked so forlorn... Sad

GEORGIE naked? Chance would be a fine thing! Wink

So what channel did ELISE go naked;BSxTra or BS1? As regards GEORGIE I believe once she slipped her pants some way down while laying on her front with a caption "NO PANTIES"! I think it was in the last couple of months or so. So never say never!!!???..............
07-06-2010 18:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV